Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?
Who cares how are they related? Black white or otherwise you should not shoot up a bowling alley. Is it even race related? Superbad brother jumping the gun on it. Don't do the same.
Maybe the shooter was a self loathing white guy who wanted to shoot white people.
If he wanted to shoot black folks he would have picked a basketball court.
We or I do not know at this point That could be. I can not call this racially motivated at this point. I am sure the motive will come out at some point.
I think he was making an attempt at a joke and failed.....
Maybe, his scenario is unlikely. How ever we do not know the motive yet. If you kill some one in my sisters town. The county sends you to her to see if you are competent to stand trial. Believe me she has heard much crazier motives.

You have posted 100 videos, I haven't seen one of them where black folks were defending their criminal actions.

thats not the issue,,, the issue is unproved attacks,,

now are you going to back up your stance or not???

My stance is that black folks don't defend black folks who harm white folks in the manner that some whites (like on this forum) will defend whites who harm black folks.

A failed stance adhered to by a liar.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
You forgot to mention that atleast one of the victims was a black male.........and that Webb is actually special forces army-------(he isn't from Florida, he at one point was assigned to elgin base)

It's always about race, where have you been.

Yeah, especially when you constantly go out of your way to make it about race. Things like this are why both sides are more similar than they are capable of realizing.

Actually the point I am making is that had this guy been black, this thread would be 8 pages deep about how violent black folks are, black folks are criminals, blah, blah, blah.
The Stats say they are---------sorry, but the truth does matter. An odd ball likely mentally ill vet isn't going to cover this fact.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Chances are this dude was suffering from mental illness and had a psychotic break......

I heard the bowling alley itself was on lockdown from COVID restrictions -- but there was an upstairs bar area that was still left open....

If this guy simply claims he was under stress from COVID restrictions, he will be a celebrity overnight.....
He murdered three people so he should be executed no matter what the reason was

but as an E7 in the Green Berets he has seen combat

So PTSD could have caused it

Not likely. It just doesn't work that way, outside Hollywood movies. We're not getting the full story here, much like the Covington kids narrative that went unchallenged long enough to sate the bloodlust of the radical American Left. As usual all of the USMB likely suspects are present and accounted for to step on this man's face and character. IF he suffered a meltdown then he was still doing what Uncle Sam trained him to do. No mystery in that and not entirely his fault. My guess at this early juncture is that some fool or fools taunted him or messed with one of his family members. Self-control is an admirable trait until the glass of tolerance overflows and training kicks in. Guys like this compromise every damn day; compromise not to smash the windpipes of everyday assholes.

Because the shooter isn’t black?

Definitely, you might see 5 posts on this thread. If this man were black it would be 8 pages already.

Wrong...dipshit.......we covered white shooters all the time.....you guys want to hide minority shooters, not us.

This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.

All of those things came from the democrat party.....every last one of them......and blacks still vote for democrats.......

Racism in this country is the wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party.

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?

I wonder how many other white people were killed across America this weekend, oh that's right as long as they were killed by someone white that is acceptable to you.
you would have to go across america to even come close to the numbers killed in shitcago,,,

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

No I am deflecting anything, anytime we talk about crime all you right wingers start screaming CHICAGO, CHICAGO, CHICAGO. How many other cities and towns are there in America?

Wrong....I point out that it is democrat party controlled cities........all the time.

Well I can’t speak for everybody, but I didn’t post it because I didn’t hear about it. I don’t watch the news, look around for crime stories, etc.
This dude just went off and started shooting random people? Wtf.
So is he a nutcase? I wonder if there is more to the story. I can’t imagine anything making sense of his actions, but I’d be curious as to what his reasoning could be.

Soldier....likely PTSD....

Well I can’t speak for everybody, but I didn’t post it because I didn’t hear about it. I don’t watch the news, look around for crime stories, etc.
This dude just went off and started shooting random people? Wtf.
So is he a nutcase? I wonder if there is more to the story. I can’t imagine anything making sense of his actions, but I’d be curious as to what his reasoning could be.

Perhaps he was mad about the election? Sorry, but the question needs to be asked!

You mean while joe biden voters burned, looted cities for 7 months? Like that.....while they beat and murdered Americans in those same cities? Like that?

You guys have been destroying and killing for the last 7 months........

And the people he shot? Were they known joe biden voters?

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.

That is what the democrat party voters did.....and blacks still vote for democrats.....go figure.....

Chances are this dude was suffering from mental illness and had a psychotic break......

I heard the bowling alley itself was on lockdown from COVID restrictions -- but there was an upstairs bar area that was still left open....

If this guy simply claims he was under stress from COVID restrictions, he will be a celebrity overnight.....
He murdered three people so he should be executed no matter what the reason was

but as an E7 in the Green Berets he has seen combat

So PTSD could have caused it

Alot of folks have seen combat, doesn't make them flip the script.

Yep...which is why this is such a rare occurrence, you dumb ass...

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.
No they were not. Things are better now. Not everything is race motivated. The times you describe are a horrible blot on our history. Things are better now., not perfect but better. If this turns out to be race motivated that makes the perp a racist. The courts will fry this guy either way.

According to your buddy they were. Of course it's not that bad anymore, but you have folks who long for the so called Good Ole Days. This guy needs to be fried and any other fool who does this.

Then why does the democrat party, its judges, prosecutors and politicians, go out of their way to get violent, known, repeat gun offenders released from jail and prison over and over again?

when did that happen??

Where have you been?
so you cant point to any recent events,,, got it,,

on the otherhand I can point to dozens if not hundreds of cases where blacks targeted whites and attacked and in some cases killed them,,,

Post some of them. We have a case in Georgia right now where 3 racist, rednecks targeted a young black man and killed him and there are folks on this very forum trying to defend their racist actions. Now show me where someone black murdered a white person and black folks defend them.

Ron and Nicole......

I just listed the Wichita murders from the 90s and you had left wing asshats defending the 2 black guys who murdered those people........

Not every issue is race motivated though.
It is when it involves black people

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

and he kept it throughout his time in office

obamas gone but his legacy of racial divisiveness is still going strong
Racism stops when we quit calling our selves white or black Americans and just call our selves Americans. Both sides need to work on filling this divide. Any time we put the actions of one on many. It fuels the divide. Lets call the perp a piece of trash and no one else.

Racism stops when people stop paying attention to skin color....but the democrat party gets money and power by exploiting skin color....they have no incentive to stop.

Not every issue is race motivated though.
It is when it involves black people

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

and he kept it throughout his time in office

obamas gone but his legacy of racial divisiveness is still going strong
Racism stops when we quit calling our selves white or black Americans and just call our selves Americans. Both sides need to work on filling this divide. Any time we put the actions of one on many. It fuels the divide. Lets call the perp a piece of trash and no one else.

Racism stops when people stop paying attention to skin color....but the democrat party gets money and power by exploiting skin color....they have no incentive to stop.
Yep, repubs are completely innocent. Lol

You forgot to mention that atleast one of the victims was a black male.........and that Webb is actually special forces army-------(he isn't from Florida, he at one point was assigned to elgin base)

Does it matter what race the victims are? Murder is murder. So he is SF what does that change? I don't give a damn if he was from Kalamazoo what difference does that make?

Forum List

Back