Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.
when did that happen??

Where have you been?
so you cant point to any recent events,,, got it,,

on the otherhand I can point to dozens if not hundreds of cases where blacks targeted whites and attacked and in some cases killed them,,,

Post some of them. We have a case in Georgia right now where 3 racist, rednecks targeted a young black man and killed him and there are folks on this very forum trying to defend their racist actions. Now show me where someone black murdered a white person and black folks defend them.
that case has yet to be determined and it looks like the black kid was casing a joint to steal from it,,, and in no way is a random attack on a black man,,,

but please feel free to post your cases of random attacks on blacks from whites like I have,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
I'm gonna guess the shooter isn't black.
No it's illinois everyone is numb to the killings in that state from east saint louis to Chicago, no one cares unless it's a mass killing of 20 or more

So are you numb to this killing?
you not numb to 1 million murdered children a year in this country alone?

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.
No they were not. Things are better now. Not everything is race motivated. The times you describe are a horrible blot on our history. Things are better now., not perfect but better. If this turns out to be race motivated that makes the perp a racist. The courts will fry this guy either way.

According to your buddy they were. Of course it's not that bad anymore, but you have folks who long for the so called Good Ole Days. This guy needs to be fried and any other fool who does this.
Yes there are those who long to go back to the old days. I am not one. I do not think mac is one of those. He would just like to see evidence of racism in the motivation before pointing fingers. I may be wrong I am not him. He normally doesn't get down and dirty with his posts. Some times anger makes us say or do things we don't really intend to do. I myself have let things fly out my mouth that I sincerely regret. I endeavor to do better. I have seen mac do the same. This I know for sure when I have been able to change minds on here( very rarely) it was always accomplished by finding some commonality first.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Normally, someone would have to go to a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature.

This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.
Send all them jigs to prison.

Not every issue is race motivated though.
It is when it involves black people

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

and he kept it throughout his time in office

obamas gone but his legacy of racial divisiveness is still going strong

Not every issue is race motivated though.
It is when it involves black people

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

and he kept it throughout his time in office

obamas gone but his legacy of racial divisiveness is still going strong
Racism stops when we quit calling our selves white or black Americans and just call our selves Americans. Both sides need to work on filling this divide. Any time we put the actions of one on many. It fuels the divide. Lets call the perp a piece of trash and no one else.

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?
Who cares how are they related? Black white or otherwise you should not shoot up a bowling alley. Is it even race related? Superbad brother jumping the gun on it. Don't do the same.
Maybe the shooter was a self loathing white guy who wanted to shoot white people.
If he wanted to shoot black folks he would have picked a basketball court.
We or I do not know at this point That could be. I can not call this racially motivated at this point. I am sure the motive will come out at some point.
Doubtful it’s racial.
The majority aren’t. Some people just see race under every rock and behind every tree.

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?
Who cares how are they related? Black white or otherwise you should not shoot up a bowling alley. Is it even race related? Superbad brother jumping the gun on it. Don't do the same.
Maybe the shooter was a self loathing white guy who wanted to shoot white people.
We or I do not know at this point That could be. I can not call this racially motivated at this point. I am sure the motive will come out at some point.
Doubtful it’s racial.
The majority aren’t. Some people just see race under every rock and behind every tree.
Like I say let's call the perp a piece of trash no one else.

Doubtful it’s racial.
The media is the worst at not doing that.

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were a lot simpler
Times were not that simple then or since the 1920’s

you should stop living in the past

Last edited:
Doubtful it’s racial.
The media is the worst at not doing that.
Ya. I am aware. The news loves dirty laundry. It sells.

I think he was making an attempt at a joke and failed.....

I do not think mac is one of those. He would just like to see evidence of racism in the motivation before pointing fingers. I may be wrong I am not him. He normally doesn't get down and dirty with his posts.
Thank you

and I accept your point that no one including me is perfect

You have posted 100 videos, I haven't seen one of them where black folks were defending their criminal actions.

thats not the issue,,, the issue is unproved attacks,,

now are you going to back up your stance or not???

My stance is that black folks don't defend black folks who harm white folks in the manner that some whites (like on this forum) will defend whites who harm black folks.

You have posted 100 videos, I haven't seen one of them where black folks were defending their criminal actions.

My stance is that black folks don't defend black folks who harm white folks in the manner that some whites (like on this forum) will defend whites who harm black folks.

thats not what your comment stated,, so dont change the narrative because youre losing the debate,,,

now show me the unproved attacks on blacks that you claimed were happening???

It seems that white folks aren’t defending white folks because they are white.
Hey defend folks who aren’t guilty of the accusations levied against them.

Forum List

Back