Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

Not every issue is race motivated though.
It is when it involves black people

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

and he kept it throughout his time in office

obamas gone but his legacy of racial divisiveness is still going strong
Racism stops when we quit calling our selves white or black Americans and just call our selves Americans. Both sides need to work on filling this divide. Any time we put the actions of one on many. It fuels the divide. Lets call the perp a piece of trash and no one else.

Racism stops when people stop paying attention to skin color....but the democrat party gets money and power by exploiting skin color....they have no incentive to stop.

Racist like you will never stop paying attention to skin color.

You and the democrat party are the only racists here....
Keep telling yourself that. I bet it will make you feel

It's always about race, where have you been.

Yeah, especially when you constantly go out of your way to make it about race. Things like this are why both sides are more similar than they are capable of realizing.

Actually the point I am making is that had this guy been black, this thread would be 8 pages deep about how violent black folks are, black folks are criminals, blah, blah, blah.
The Stats say they are---------sorry, but the truth does matter. An odd ball likely mentally ill vet isn't going to cover this fact.

Funny how when someone white murders folks it is because they are mentally ill, but if they are black or hispanic it is just in our nature. Smfh.

Nope.......most gun murder occurs between career criminal.....mass public shootings are rare events that happen mainly due to the person being mentally ill........

Gun murder....majority criminal on criminal...10,258 total gun murders 2019.

Total mass public shootings in 2019...10.....dead....76.

What makes a MASS shooting?

A mass public shooting? Here.....mass public shootings are different from gang and other criminal activity.......

US mass shootings, 1982-2020: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Dating back to at least 2005, the FBI and leading criminologists essentially defined a mass shooting as a single attack in a public place in which four or more victims were killed. We adopted that baseline for fatalities when we gathered data in 2012 on three decades worth of cases.
-------

• Here is a description of the criteria we use:
    • The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people. A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three; our database reflects this change beginning from Jan. 2013, as detailed above.)
    • The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)
    • The shootings occurred in a public place. (Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.)
    • Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).
    • Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.
    • We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“—cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.
  • ----------------------
Our research focused on indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker.

We exclude shootings stemming from more conventionally motivated crimes such as armed robbery or gang violence.

(Or in which the perpetrators have not been identified.) Other news outlets and researchers have since published larger tallies that include a wide range of gun crimes in which four or more people have been either wounded or killed. While those larger datasets of multiple-victim shootings are useful for studying the broader problem of gun violence, our investigation provides an in-depth look at a distinct phenomenon—from the firearms used and mental health factors to the growing copycat problem. Tracking mass shootings is complex; we believe ours is the most useful approach for studying this specific phenomenon.

Yeah, especially when you constantly go out of your way to make it about race. Things like this are why both sides are more similar than they are capable of realizing.

Actually the point I am making is that had this guy been black, this thread would be 8 pages deep about how violent black folks are, black folks are criminals, blah, blah, blah.
The Stats say they are---------sorry, but the truth does matter. An odd ball likely mentally ill vet isn't going to cover this fact.

Funny how when someone white murders folks it is because they are mentally ill, but if they are black or hispanic it is just in our nature. Smfh.
when you gonna back up your claim of random attacks on blacks???

You have yet to prove what I said wrong, black folks don't defend black folks who murder whites folks in the manner that some whites will defend whites or others who murder black folks. Next.

You have yet to prove what I said wrong, black folks don't defend black folks who murder whites folks in the manner that some whites will defend whites or others who murder black folks. Next.

Ron and Nicole......

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.

All of those things came from the democrat party.....every last one of them......and blacks still vote for democrats.......

Racism in this country is the wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party.

In the 60s you would be correct, but in 2020 those things fall into the lap of Republicans. Hell just look at the racist posters on this forum, folks like you and I could go down the line. Since Abraham Lincoln any legislation or bills designed to help black folks damn sure didn't come from Republicans.

Wrong........racism is still owned by the democrat party....they are trying to re-segregate public spaces and openly discriminate against Asians........

Wrong, Trump and the Republican Party own racism. We have seen plenty of it over the past 4 yrs.

Posters on this forum are not the leadership of the democrat party and it's policies.

No you are members of the Republican Party and many of you are Trump Humpers.

Moron, every single Civil Rights act including the anti-lynching laws were supported by the Republicans......and except for the last two Civil Rights acts, the ones after the fight for Civil Rights was actually won and over......the democrat party fought to stop all of them, including the anti-lynching laws....

And blacks are still voting for democrats......go figure.

I didn't say supported dumbass, I said introduced or written by.

Nope.......most gun murder occurs between career criminal.....mass public shootings are rare events that happen mainly due to the person being mentally ill........

black men in chicago killing other black men faster than black women can give birth to them,,,

WTF has Republicans in Congress or the President done about Chicago? Not a damn thing, you just use it as a talking point. Crack hit the scene and what did the Congress do? Nothing. How many hearings have we seen and heard from Congress about Meth, Opiods, etc.? Plenty. Why is that?

your claim was whites were randomly attacking and lynching blacks,,
now back it up,,,

this goes back to at least as far as when obama was president and he basically accuse an innocent white cop of racism over an incident involving a black harvard professor

Racism stops when we quit calling our selves white or black Americans and just call our selves Americans. Both sides need to work on filling this divide. Any time we put the actions of one on many. It fuels the divide. Lets call the perp a piece of trash and no one else.

Racism stops when people stop paying attention to skin color....but the democrat party gets money and power by exploiting skin color....they have no incentive to stop.

either back up your claim or shut up,,,,

Nothing for me to back up. It speaks for itself.

You and the democrat party are the only racists here....
Yep keep telling yourself that. Hope it makes feel better. Mean while in the thread you started about the girl who lost her college. The racist want to crucify either the black child or the white child. The non racist wants to treat them as children. Scold them but forgive them. Crucify the real villain the college that rescinded the offer over such a minor thing.

now back it up,,,

No dumbass if you were paying attention, I said he wanted the Good Ole Days back when whites were attacking and lynching black folks and not brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

black men in chicago killing other black men faster than black women can give birth to them,,,

WTF has Republicans in Congress or the President done about Chicago? Not a damn thing, you just use it as a talking point. Crack hit the scene and what did the Congress do? Nothing. How many hearings have we seen and heard from Congress about Meth, Opiods, etc.? Plenty. Why is that?
youre right,, everything bad thats happened to blacks in chicago was done by democrats,,

now back up your claim that whites are randomly attacking and lynching blacks,,

now back it up,,,

No dumbass if you were paying attention, I said he wanted the Good Ole Days back when whites were attacking and lynching black folks and not brought to the Bar of Justice for it.
liar liar pants on fire,,,

Ron and Nicole......

What about Ron and Nicole?

now back it up,,,

This was the conversation.

Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault
Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.

Try and keep up.

now back it up,,,

Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault
Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.

Try and keep up.
and I asked for proof that happens and you failed to do so,,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.

All of those things came from the democrat party.....every last one of them......and blacks still vote for democrats.......

Racism in this country is the wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party.

In the 60s you would be correct, but in 2020 those things fall into the lap of Republicans. Hell just look at the racist posters on this forum, folks like you and I could go down the line. Since Abraham Lincoln any legislation or bills designed to help black folks damn sure didn't come from Republicans.

Wrong........racism is still owned by the democrat party....they are trying to re-segregate public spaces and openly discriminate against Asians........

Wrong, Trump and the Republican Party own racism. We have seen plenty of it over the past 4 yrs.

Posters on this forum are not the leadership of the democrat party and it's policies.

No you are members of the Republican Party and many of you are Trump Humpers.

Moron, every single Civil Rights act including the anti-lynching laws were supported by the Republicans......and except for the last two Civil Rights acts, the ones after the fight for Civil Rights was actually won and over......the democrat party fought to stop all of them, including the anti-lynching laws....

And blacks are still voting for democrats......go figure.

I didn't say supported dumbass, I said introduced or written by.

You are an idiot.....the republican party doesn't care about race...at all....the democrat party is obsessed with skin color.

Trump initiated operation Legend...which took gun offenders and prosecuted them for federal crimes...that way democrats couldn't just release them back on the streets......

now back it up,,,

You mean when democrats were attacking and lynching black Americans and democrat juries and judges were letting them go...

Ron and Nicole......

What about Ron and Nicole?

Blacks backed o.j. simpson knowing he murdered them.

now back it up,,,

Try and keep up.
and I asked for proof that happens and you failed to do so,,,

Study some American History and you will find that it was happening down South pretty often during the 40s, 50s, 60s and early 70s.

Forum List

Back