Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

It's always about race, where have you been.

Yeah, especially when you constantly go out of your way to make it about race. Things like this are why both sides are more similar than they are capable of realizing.

Actually the point I am making is that had this guy been black, this thread would be 8 pages deep about how violent black folks are, black folks are criminals, blah, blah, blah.
The Stats say they are---------sorry, but the truth does matter. An odd ball likely mentally ill vet isn't going to cover this fact.

Funny how when someone white murders folks it is because they are mentally ill, but if they are black or hispanic it is just in our nature. Smfh.
when you gonna back up your claim of random attacks on blacks???

You have yet to prove what I said wrong, black folks don't defend black folks who murder whites folks in the manner that some whites will defend whites or others who murder black folks. Next.

Ron and Nicole......

What about Ron and Nicole?

Then you have the Central Park 5......they were guilty of attacking the jogger.....and confessed....and blacks defend them to this day.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.

All of those things came from the democrat party.....every last one of them......and blacks still vote for democrats.......

Racism in this country is the wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party.

In the 60s you would be correct, but in 2020 those things fall into the lap of Republicans. Hell just look at the racist posters on this forum, folks like you and I could go down the line. Since Abraham Lincoln any legislation or bills designed to help black folks damn sure didn't come from Republicans.

Wrong........racism is still owned by the democrat party....they are trying to re-segregate public spaces and openly discriminate against Asians........

Wrong, Trump and the Republican Party own racism. We have seen plenty of it over the past 4 yrs.

Posters on this forum are not the leadership of the democrat party and it's policies.

No you are members of the Republican Party and many of you are Trump Humpers.

Moron, every single Civil Rights act including the anti-lynching laws were supported by the Republicans......and except for the last two Civil Rights acts, the ones after the fight for Civil Rights was actually won and over......the democrat party fought to stop all of them, including the anti-lynching laws....

And blacks are still voting for democrats......go figure.

I didn't say supported dumbass, I said introduced or written by.

You are an idiot.....the republican party doesn't care about race...at all....the democrat party is obsessed with skin color.

They care about the white race.

Yeah, especially when you constantly go out of your way to make it about race. Things like this are why both sides are more similar than they are capable of realizing.

Actually the point I am making is that had this guy been black, this thread would be 8 pages deep about how violent black folks are, black folks are criminals, blah, blah, blah.
The Stats say they are---------sorry, but the truth does matter. An odd ball likely mentally ill vet isn't going to cover this fact.

Funny how when someone white murders folks it is because they are mentally ill, but if they are black or hispanic it is just in our nature. Smfh.

You have yet to prove what I said wrong, black folks don't defend black folks who murder whites folks in the manner that some whites will defend whites or others who murder black folks. Next.
your claim was whites were randomly attacking and lynching blacks,,
now back it up,,,

No dumbass if you were paying attention, I said he wanted the Good Ole Days back when whites were attacking and lynching black folks and not brought to the Bar of Justice for it.
liar liar pants on fire,,,

This was the conversation.

Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault
Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.

Try and keep up.
and I asked for proof that happens and you failed to do so,,,

Study some American History and you will find that it was happening down South pretty often during the 40s, 50s, 60s and early 70s.

Yep...the democrat party controlled south.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

the difference is whites dont blame blacks for their failings and demand black pay them back for something that never happened to them ,,,

So slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism, discrimination, etc. has never happened to black folks. You do realize there are alot of black folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow. I am one of them. There are also plenty of black folks living today who have experienced racism and discrimination.

All of those things came from the democrat party.....every last one of them......and blacks still vote for democrats.......

In the 60s you would be correct, but in 2020 those things fall into the lap of Republicans. Hell just look at the racist posters on this forum, folks like you and I could go down the line. Since Abraham Lincoln any legislation or bills designed to help black folks damn sure didn't come from Republicans.

Wrong........racism is still owned by the democrat party....they are trying to re-segregate public spaces and openly discriminate against Asians........

Wrong, Trump and the Republican Party own racism. We have seen plenty of it over the past 4 yrs.

Posters on this forum are not the leadership of the democrat party and it's policies.

No you are members of the Republican Party and many of you are Trump Humpers.

Moron, every single Civil Rights act including the anti-lynching laws were supported by the Republicans......and except for the last two Civil Rights acts, the ones after the fight for Civil Rights was actually won and over......the democrat party fought to stop all of them, including the anti-lynching laws....

And blacks are still voting for democrats......go figure.

I didn't say supported dumbass, I said introduced or written by.

You are an idiot.....the republican party doesn't care about race...at all....the democrat party is obsessed with skin color.

They care about the white race.

They don't see people as skin color....that is what the democrat party has done since it' founding by slave owners.

Nope.......most gun murder occurs between career criminal.....mass public shootings are rare events that happen mainly due to the person being mentally ill........

Gun murder....majority criminal on criminal...10,258 total gun murders 2019.

Total mass public shootings in 2019...10.....dead....76.

What makes a MASS shooting?
black men in chicago killing other black men faster than black women can give birth to them,,,

WTF has Republicans in Congress or the President done about Chicago? Not a damn thing, you just use it as a talking point. Crack hit the scene and what did the Congress do? Nothing. How many hearings have we seen and heard from Congress about Meth, Opiods, etc.? Plenty. Why is that?

Trump initiated operation Legend...which took gun offenders and prosecuted them for federal crimes...that way democrats couldn't just release them back on the streets......

Operation Legend, so why hasn't it cleaned up Chicago yet?

now back it up,,,

No dumbass if you were paying attention, I said he wanted the Good Ole Days back when whites were attacking and lynching black folks and not brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

You mean when democrats were attacking and lynching black Americans and democrat juries and judges were letting them go...

Why is it that you right wingers love to claim those folks were Democrats, but when folks start talking about taking down those Democrat statues and monuments it is Republicans that come out and oppose it. Why is that? Why would you guys be defending those racist Democrats.

Really?
So Jim Crow laws and segregation were from republicans?
You seem to call anyone who points out the rampant criminality and lack or responsibility in the black community racist.
They were crafted by CONSERVATIVES -- both Democrat and Republican....which is why the MAIN OPPOSITION to those laws were NOT FROM CONSERVATIVES.....

If we fast forward to today -- you will find its only the reactionary right wingers who opines for the good old days of Jim Crow laws..

Ron and Nicole......

Blacks backed o.j. simpson knowing he murdered them.

OJ Simpson was acquitted in a Court of Law, right? The is the same excuse right wingers used for George Zimmerman. That is the excuse you used for Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

now back it up,,,

Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault
Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.

Try and keep up.

Study some American History and you will find that it was happening down South pretty often during the 40s, 50s, 60s and early 70s.

Yep...the democrat party controlled south.

Today it is the Republican Party that claims those folks were heroes.

now back it up,,,

Try and keep up.

and then I provided several examples of blacks doing that right now and youre worried about something that hasnt happened in 50 yrs,,

your priorities are a little skewed if you ask me,,

its almost like youre the racist not the whites,,,

now back it up,,,

Try and keep up.

and then I provided several examples of blacks doing that right now and youre worried about something that hasnt happened in 50 yrs,,

You provided several examples of black folks committing crimes and all of those folks you posted are either in jail, dead or on Deathrow for their crimes. Of all those examples you posted you have yet to show me one where black folks tried to defend their crimes like many of you will do when it is just the opposite.

Nope.......most gun murder occurs between career criminal.....mass public shootings are rare events that happen mainly due to the person being mentally ill........

black men in chicago killing other black men faster than black women can give birth to them,,,

WTF has Republicans in Congress or the President done about Chicago? Not a damn thing, you just use it as a talking point. Crack hit the scene and what did the Congress do? Nothing. How many hearings have we seen and heard from Congress about Meth, Opiods, etc.? Plenty. Why is that?

Trump initiated operation Legend...which took gun offenders and prosecuted them for federal crimes...that way democrats couldn't just release them back on the streets......

Because the democrat party still controls chicago...they have controlled Chicago since 1934............You asked what did the republicans do for Chicago....you are now moving the goal posts by trying to say the republicans have to fix 86 years of democrat party control over the city....a city they still completely control.

Really?
You seem to call anyone who points out the rampant criminality and lack or responsibility in the black community racist.
They were crafted by CONSERVATIVES -- both Democrat and Republican....which is why the MAIN OPPOSITION to those laws were NOT FROM CONSERVATIVES.....

If we fast forward to today -- you will find its only the reactionary right wingers who opines for the good old days of Jim Crow laws..

Wrong.......the democrat party was the sole party fighting for jim crow, the klan and lynching......that some democrats didn't support it doesn't change the fact that the democrat party was the party of jim crow and racism.....

Because the democrat party still controls chicago...they have controlled Chicago since 1934............You asked what did the republicans do for Chicago....you are now moving the goal posts by trying to say the republicans have to fix 86 years of democrat party control over the city....a city they still completely control.

What was the real reason for Trump implementing Operation Legend? It wasn't to stop the killings in Chicago, so what you are saying is false.

now back it up,,,

Try and keep up.

You provided several examples of black folks committing crimes and all of those folks you posted are either in jail, dead or on Deathrow for their crimes. Of all those examples you posted you have yet to show me one where black folks tried to defend their crimes like many of you will do when it is just the opposite.
thats your spin on it not mine,,,
the fact is blacks are attacking and killing all people far more than any other race,,,

Ron and Nicole......

Blacks backed o.j. simpson knowing he murdered them.

OJ Simpson was acquitted in a Court of Law, right? The is the same excuse right wingers used for George Zimmerman. That is the excuse you used for Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

Who?

now back it up,,,

You mean when democrats were attacking and lynching black Americans and democrat juries and judges were letting them go...

Why is it that you right wingers love to claim those folks were Democrats, but when folks start talking about taking down those Democrat statues and monuments it is Republicans that come out and oppose it. Why is that? Why would you guys be defending those racist Democrats.

Republicans don't want to erase history.....the democrats want to erase their history, and the fact that those statues are the statues of democrat party members who fought a war to keep blacks as slaves...

We want to remember the crimes of the democrat party......not hide them so they can keep doing them.

You forgot to mention that atleast one of the victims was a black male.........and that Webb is actually special forces army-------(he isn't from Florida, he at one point was assigned to elgin base)

Does it matter what race the victims are? Murder is murder. So he is SF what does that change? I don't give a damn if he was from Kalamazoo what difference does that make?
I live in florida----I move in from another state.........and I don't like misinformation or lies. To claim that this guy is from florida is just wrong--he's military at one point was stationed in Florida---he's actually from the midwest. It matters in that I like the facts posted.

You started the nonsense saying that the shooter was white---to which I liking the facts posted concurred and even so far as to mention that the only picture of one of the victims that I have seen so far shows a black elderly gentlemen. I only added to your everyone is picking on blacks mantra in that in this case that the attacker (assumed attacker) is white while the only know identified victim is black. It's literally a white on black crime-----they are so rare and the racists (black ones) are always so happy to pretend that whites are always attacking blacks and then that the board covers for white criminals. (Assuming that there isn't some reason for this craziness that we haven't been made aware of.)

I don't like criminals regardless of color--------more criminals in any race only means I dislike more in that race. Making excuses for any group of criminals because of their race is a sign of stupidity.

Really?

Wrong.......the democrat party was the sole party fighting for jim crow, the klan and lynching......that some democrats didn't support it doesn't change the fact that the democrat party was the party of jim crow and racism.....

Today's Democrats are not the ones fighting to keep these racist monuments and statues up, it's today's republicans.

now back it up,,,

Republicans don't want to erase history.....the democrats want to erase their history, and the fact that those statues are the statues of democrat party members who fought a war to keep blacks as slaves...

We want to remember the crimes of the democrat party......not hide them so they can keep doing them.

Has nothing to do with erasing history. Statues and monuments are for folks of honor, so you think these democratic racist and haters should be honored.

Forum List

Back