Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

What do you mean "you guys?" Moron, it's a school board, that means they are more likely asshats like you, who had the chance to protect these kids and didn't do it...
Republicans. You allowed teachers and staff to carry weapons in Texas and then failed to implement it. Why did your idea fail? It was your idea. It didn’t work. Why didn’t it work?

You moron. You rare form of stupid. You dumbass who doesn’t ”cloth” himself. You idiot.

Republicans. You allowed teachers and staff to carry weapons in Texas and then failed to implement it. Why did your idea fail? It was your idea. It didn’t work. Why didn’t it work?

You moron. You rare form of stupid. You dumbass who doesn’t ”cloth” himself. You idiot.

You just can't deal with being exposed as a dumb person........

Copying the insults that I used on you doesn't help the case that you are not an idiot.....

They listened to you, you are the idiots telling people that having some armed teachers and staff won't help.....so they listened to you....and those kids died.........

How is that our fault....you moron...

...obviously, the police chief is apparently a big democrat party donor........that should reveal the stupidity that kept them from protecting those kids.............

You just can't deal with being exposed as a dumb person........

Copying the insults that I used on you doesn't help the case that you are not an idiot.....

They listened to you, you are the idiots telling people that having some armed teachers and staff won't help.....so they listened to you....and those kids died.........

How is that our fault....you moron...

...obviously, the police chief is apparently a big democrat party donor........that should reveal the stupidity that kept them from protecting those kids.............
You dumbass. You moron. You idiot. You rare kind of stupid.

Allowing teachers to be armed didn’t help. You allowed it. Teachers here didn’t do it. The issue isn’t fixed. How many times do I need to explain this to you?

Your stupid idea isn’t working. You still have yet to explain why your idea failed in Texas. How does your stupid idea get fixed? Be specific.

Answer the question this time, you moron. You dumbass. You rare kind of stupid.

Allowing teachers to be armed didn’t help. You allowed it. Teachers here didn’t do it. The issue isn’t fixed. How many times do I need to explain this to you?

Your stupid idea isn’t working. You still have yet to explain why your idea failed in Texas. How does your stupid idea get fixed? Be specific.

Wow......keep going....it is really funny....

We say, hey, train and arm some of the staff, it will first be a deterrent, since mass public shooters choose gun free zones, and second, they can be a last line of defense should barriers and the local police fail......

Did they listen to us?

No.

You say, you don't need to have some trained or armed staff, you don't even need to put up other safety features....

Did they listen to you......?

Yes.

They listened to you, not us...and you blame us ...

We told them what they should do, they didn't do it, you say that the thing they didn't do didn't work...

And you think I'm the crazy one?

How does your stupid idea get fixed? Be specific.

Okay....I'll be very specific.......

Actually do what we suggest. Don't do what the democrat party, anti-gun fanatics are telling you to do....gun free zones attract mass public shooters.....

There.....can't be more specific than that...

Wow......keep going....it is really funny....

We say, hey, train and arm some of the staff, it will first be a deterrent, since mass public shooters choose gun free zones, and second, they can be a last line of defense should barriers and the local police fail......

Did they listen to us?

No.

You say, you don't need to have some trained or armed staff, you don't even need to put up other safety features....

Did they listen to you......?

Yes.

They listened to you, not us...and you blame us ...

We told them what they should do, they didn't do it, you say that the thing they didn't do didn't work...

And you think I'm the crazy one?
You dumbass. You retard. You moron. You rare kind of stupid.

So you proposed an idea that people aren’t going to listen to, and you think that’s a good idea? The issue isn’t fixed now is it?

How do we fix your stupid idea and make people not think it’s stupid? Anything?

You moron. You idiot who doesn’t “cloth“ himself. You dumbass.

How does your stupid idea get fixed? Be specific.

Okay....I'll be very specific.......

Actually do what we suggest. Don't do what the democrat party, anti-gun fanatics are telling you to do....gun free zones attract mass public shooters.....

There.....can't be more specific than that...
That’s not specific.

You guys already allow teachers to be armed. They weren‘t armed there as far as I know. So how does your stupid idea get fixed? It’s your stupid idea and you suck at implementing it. Then you just have excuses for your failure.

Answer the question this time. Be specific. You moron. You dumbass. You rare kind of stupid.

Right. So, like I said, they couldn’t get enough school districts to sign up for their stupid idea.

Thanks for confirming.
What part of such is optional do you not understand?

Thanks for confirming English/American is not your primary language.

FYI:
Texas’ top law enforcement official proposed new efforts to arm educators after a rifle-toting gunman killed 19 children and two teachers inside a classroom. State statistics suggest most teachers aren’t interested, reports Politico. For more than a decade, state laws have allowed teachers to go to work empowered as armed school security — or the last line of defense against an active shooter. Armed school staff could help quickly respond to on-campus violence “because the reality is we don’t have the resources to have law enforcement at every school,” said Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. Texas has allowed teachers to sign up as campus “marshals” since 2013 through a program started after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Ct. The initiative has seen fewer than 300 educators sign up across 62 school districts

A survey of more than 1,000 state school districts by the Texas School Safety Center found that only 280 participated in an older, less regulated state “guardian” program to deploy armed teachers as last-ditch guards against active shooters. “When an officer shows up and doesn’t know if you’re the good guy or the bad guy, he’s not gonna ask questions,” said Kathy Martinez-Prather, state school safety center director. More than 100 bills aimed at arming school personnel were introduced in 34 states between 2018 and 2021, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. More than a third of them were introduced after 2018’s shootings in Parkland, Fl. and Santa Fe, Tx. The vast majority failed to advance. Still, by April 2020, a RAND Corp. analysis found 28 states allowed schools to arm teachers or staff in some cases or as part of a specific program.

Note that the NEA is opposed to armed persons defending schools.

Still, by April 2020, a RAND Corp. analysis found 28 states allowed schools to arm teachers or staff in some cases or as part of a specific program.
1654107403346.png

This is the sort of anti-social, mentally disordered and defective mindset found in most "mass shooters".
You obviously should not be allowed to own firearms (or reproduce).

This is the sort of anti-social, mentally disordered and defective mindset found in most "mass shooters".
You obviously should not be allowed to own firearms (or reproduce).
It’s adorable when you threaten an idea that you would never actually implement.

Feel better now?

Because they didn't do it is why it didn't work, and wasn't helpful in the case of this school district.

Others that do apply such don't seem to be targeted.
So your idea wasn’t helpful.

Good you’re getting there. It’s just going slower than I would like but we’re making progress.

Jacob Albarado was off duty.

-Heard there was a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.

-Borrowed a shotgun from his barber.

-Went to the school and started clearing classrooms to keep kids safe.

American hero.

You cant lie about mass public ahootings and expect to be ignored.

Gangs shooting at each other are not mass public shootings….. they have different causes and vastly different solutions.

Let's see. they are out in the open and more than one person is shot... that's a mass shooting.

I mean, it's no big deal to you, it's just the darkies...

Moron…from 1993 to 2015 we had more people buying and carrying guns and the gun murder rate went down 49% the gun crime rate went down 75%….so guns in the hands of normal people don’t increase the gun crime or murder rate which means your entire post is just dumb.

You leave out that the murder rate started going back up again after 2015, after maximum gun saturation... gee, I wonder why that is, Dick Tiny?

Let's see. they are out in the open and more than one person is shot... that's a mass shooting.

I mean, it's no big deal to you, it's just the darkies...

You leave out that the murder rate started going back up again after 2015, after maximum gun saturation... gee, I wonder why that is, Dick Tiny?

No….this is why you are stupid…,

gang members shooting at gang members is a different crime from an individual walking into a public place to murder strangers….

the two very different crimes have different causes and different solutions which is why they aren’t categorized the same way, you doofus

Gangs don’t target random strangers……no friends or family in a gang or working as criminals and the odds you will get shot are small

The solution to gang violence is to arrest and keep them locked up…..they have long histories of crime and violence so when you catch them you should be able to lock them up…until the democrat party judges and prosecutors let them out of jail and prison…..over and over again….

A mass public shooter tends to have no prior criminal record. They target public, gun free zones for their attack…and the sole purpose of the attack is to murder innocent people…..

Since they have no criminal record and the shooting is their first actual crime…..it is difficult to stop them before they act….

So…you doofus….two different crimes, two different approaches to stopping them

Forum List

Back