Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

They would only do that as a last resort, like when the police wait an hour and a half to enter the building....

Meanwhile, in West Virginia....a woman with a concealed carry gun, a pistol, stopped a mass public shooter armed with an AR-15.....a career criminal...

She wasn't a Navy SEAL, a cop or SWAT,.........

Were there armed teachers at that school?

You should really find that out before you post about it...
Go ahead and implement what you’re suggesting. Then when it fails, you will scurry to the next stupid idea to protect your precious guns.

Oh wait, they already do allow teachers to carry weapons in Texas. Whoops.

Go ahead and implement what you’re suggesting. Then when it fails, you will scurry to the next stupid idea to protect your precious guns.

Oh wait, they already do allow teachers to carry weapons in Texas. Whoops.

14 states have already done this...it hasn't failed....

Did this school arm any of their teachers or staff?

You need to follow through on that, otherwise you are just another asshole...

14 states have already done this...it hasn't failed....

Did this school arm any of their teachers or staff?

You need to follow through on that, otherwise you are just another asshole...
You tell me how many teachers or staff were armed at this school.

Texas allowed teachers and staff to carry guns so that we wouldn’t see this kind of thing happening, and yet it still happened. Now why is that? Your brilliant plan didn’t work here.

Texas allowed teachers and staff to carry guns so that we wouldn’t see this kind of thing happening, and yet it still happened. Now why is that? Your brilliant plan didn’t work here.

You made the claim, now it is up to you to link to that information...

My claim is that Texas already allows teachers and staff to be armed.

Now it’s time for you to explain why your plan failed to make a difference here.

Nope..... you need to show that Uvalinde had an armed guard and that it wasn't a gun free zone.....

Texas already allows armed guards and armed teachers. So why the failure? What’s your excuse now?

Nope.....you have to show that Uvalinde didn't have an armed guard......you said it, not me....

And if schools don't enact the safety measures, they don't have the safety measures to protect the kids...you moron....

You made the claim, now it is up to you to link to that information...

The school district doesn't implement the plan, so you tell me the plan they didn't put in place didn't work...

You are a really stupid human....

Nope.....you have to show that Uvalinde didn't have an armed guard......you said it, not me....

And if schools don't enact the safety measures, they don't have the safety measures to protect the kids...you moron....
I didn’t say that they had an armed guard on campus. I said that they allow armed security and armed teachers. And they still failed to stop the mass shooter.

You’re welcome to stop acting like a little bitch any time now.

The school district doesn't implement the plan, so you tell me the plan they didn't put in place didn't work...

You are a really stupid human....
You moron. You really are stupid.

So who implements the plan? Let’s get to the bottom of why your plan failed.

You dumbass. You stupid human. You moron.

How about, not having shooters there in the first place, fix that problem first. You're twinning at people because they didn't stop the gun nut.

No, we don't.....

Moderators......just responding to his post...

We've been over this... you can't avoid 600 mass shootings a year by defining it so far up that only the worst slaughters are counted.

As of December 2021, 693 (of which 303 resulted in zero deaths) fit the Mass Shooting Tracker project criterion, leaving 703 people dead and 2,842 injured, for a total of 3,545 total victims, some including the shooter(s).

"there is no single solution to gun violence, because there is no single cause to gun violence" - Tom Cotton

Forum List

Back