Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

All that heavy armor cosplay and tax dollars and as soon as disaster strikes these white and non blk officer sh*t the bed.

Trained police officers were too afraid to engage the shooter, but whites want to arm the teachers to fight potential shooters

Make it make sense.

We told that you have cowards in the police force. And there is no such thing as a few bad apples the entire tree is rotten to the roots. Look at the coward from parkland he is retired and collecting 8k a month for abandoning his post and kids were killed.

No, he's getting 8 grand a month because he served as an officer for 30 years.

For not acting within the limits of the information he had, he's being charged with 8 counts of negligence that will be dismissed because they are utter bullshit. And can't blame the left for this one, this is mostly DeSatan and the crazy right demonizing police to protect the Gun Culture.

Now, that said, because of "gun culture", most cops who serve as school resource officers DON'T expect to deal with mass shooters. They in fact are guys like Peterson, who get sent to be SRO's because they are too old and fat to be chasing criminals down dark alleys.

This is a very simple solution.

It should be made crystal clear that pursuing a career as a cop may mean laying down your life for the greater good.

Actually, no. Cops are not soldiers. If you want to treat them like soldiers, let them act like soldiers and don't whine when they use appropriate force.

It you decide you ain’t with that. Get another job.

These useless hoes copping pleas as to why they wouldn’t enter a school after watching a terrorist with automatic weapons enter with intent to slaughter innocent children…because they were scared they’d be SHOT!?!

Or that they weren't trained for this situation. The problem was they treated it like a hostage situation. There were still kids alive in there with the shooter, and they didn't want more kids killed in the crossfire.

The hilarious thing is that you whine about Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Breonna Taylor and a bunch of other cases where cops were too quick to use force, but then whine in this case when they were too slow to use force.

COWARDS !!!

They need some blk men on the force to handle that.

You can only lower the standards so much.

In an effort to tackle staffing shortages, the Chicago Police Department is lowering hiring standards for new recruits by dropping the college credit requirement for some candidates who have two years of military or peace officer experience, or three years in corrections, social services, health care, trades, or education, reports CNN. At least two other big-city police departments, in Philadelphia and New Orleans, have made similar moves in recent years and New York City Mayor Eric Adams applauded Chicago’s recruitment practices, and hinted at plans to duplicate them, after a trip to the city to meet with Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

And have you noticed while many white and white hispanics were laughing and doing memes about the buffalo shooting when black people were killed "Clean up at aisle 6" and all that

Show me black people going on Social media and TikTok doing memes, making jokes, laughing about all the kids getting killed in Texas ?

I'll Wait

I mean we are the big bad racists.....aren't we ? There is a level of humanity that blk ppl have
Well thank goodness I'm not a tik-tok'er or any other of those internet craze seeker types, so I definitely don't know about the cruelty found in such things, but if you say so then I'll take your word for it. Sounds like everyone needs to be more understanding that there is a generation of young people today, who live to make other people's lives totally miserable, and they'll use anything be it (the past, the present or the future), to try and make it work in their rebellious way's or within their agenda's that are born of hatred and anarchy in which they are wanting to constantly project or foment.

JoeB131
Or because they didn't want to instigate a firefight when there were still children in the building.

Listen to this. Yeah because 21 kids dying is a result and I'll say something else

9-11 would not have happened if the plane were majority black men.

The reason why those planes crashed into Twin Towers was because there too many white ppl on that plane.

The type of white ppl who got others to do their dirty work

They WIMPED out to 4 or 5 Arabs armed only with knives (no guns as they were on a plane) and it's not just me who has said that but white men Micheal Moore said it too

1653916218769.png

The system of white supremacy makes you a FAGGOT

For not acting within the limits of the information he had, he's being charged with 8 counts of negligence that will be dismissed because they are utter bullshit. And can't blame the left for this one, this is mostly DeSatan and the crazy right demonizing police to protect the Gun Culture.

Now, that said, because of "gun culture", most cops who serve as school resource officers DON'T expect to deal with mass shooters. They in fact are guys like Peterson, who get sent to be SRO's because they are too old and fat to be chasing criminals down dark alleys.

Actually, no. Cops are not soldiers. If you want to treat them like soldiers, let them act like soldiers and don't whine when they use appropriate force.

Or that they weren't trained for this situation. The problem was they treated it like a hostage situation. There were still kids alive in there with the shooter, and they didn't want more kids killed in the crossfire.

The hilarious thing is that you whine about Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Breonna Taylor and a bunch of other cases where cops were too quick to use force, but then whine in this case when they were too slow to use force.
Good point about the cop's aren't soldiers, and to not whine if they were to act like soldier's when using force to stop a threat like soldier's would in a war zone.

Hmmm, maybe these are war zones, and maybe cop's should become more like soldier's.... Oh wait that was cried about also when police forces started purchasing military grade equipment to battle the new wars being waged on America's streets now. You just can't do anything right without somebody crying anymore, so let the games continue.

JoeB131
Or because they didn't want to instigate a firefight when there were still children in the building.

Listen to this. Yeah because 21 kids dying is a result and I'll say something else

The reason why those planes crashed into Twin Towers was because there too many white ppl on that plane.

They WIMPED out to 4 or 5 Arabs armed only with knives (no guns as they were on a plane) and it's not just me who has said that but white men Micheal Moore said it too

View attachment 651805

The system of white supremacy makes you a FAGGOT
Racism is strong in you.

Here is how a real Sheriff deals with the problem:

Okay, let's get real here.

The reason why the passengers didn't act was because BEFORE 9/11, most hijacking involved you take the plane somewhere, and exchange the passengers for some prisoners the Zionists are holding, or fly to Cuba. In short, people didn't act because crashing into buildings wasn't something that was done.

When the White People on Flight 93 heard that the other three planes had been crashed into buildings, they acted. Plane ended up crashing anyway, but it didn't kill anyone else.

And we really haven't had an incident since, because when you get a shoe-bomber or a underwear bomber or just someone on the plane acting like a fool, the passengers mob him.

Okay, let's get real here.

The reason why the passengers didn't act was because BEFORE 9/11, most hijacking involved you take the plane somewhere, and exchange the passengers for some prisoners the Zionists are holding, or fly to Cuba. In short, people didn't act because crashing into buildings wasn't something that was done.

When the White People on Flight 93 heard that the other three planes had been crashed into buildings, they acted. Plane ended up crashing anyway, but it didn't kill anyone else.

And we really haven't had an incident since, because when you get a shoe-bomber or a underwear bomber or just someone on the plane acting like a fool, the passengers mob him.
It happened bcoz they were white.

We can’t even get the police to take out a shooter before he slaughters everyone. I fail to see how effective it would be to arm teachers. But go ahead. I’m for it. I just don’t see it doing much good if any.
A teacher would be way more motivated to stop a shooter than a coward in the hallway. Don't you think?

You’re repeating your point again. School shootings is a white problem.

Yet you want to talk about what u think blk ppl r doing.

Fix your white ppl.

I blame single parent families in white community and the lack of morals in the whire community.
I was a SINGLE PARENT

MY HUSBAND WAS KILLED IN A CAR CRASH

Forum List

Back