Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

I have, in our heavy Italian neighborhood....in fact the family that ran an Italian restaurant down the street's last name was Ramos.
I know a Russian that runs an Italian restaurant does that make him Italian?

40 Billion dollars to Ukraine and we can't seem to find money to harden our soft target schools. Shameful.

No...my solution is to ask you what law would have stopped this crime...

...and all I received in return was cop outs and excuses...

If you have a solution...don't be fucking shy ... it ain't a classified secret...

Let's fucking hear your solution.

What law would you propose that would have stopped this crime.

Put up or shut up.
Arm all grandparents with guns! Granny could have stopped this evil wetback

“I implore – beg – my Republican colleagues to join Democrats in finally making changes to our gun laws to help prevent Americans from re-living this gun tragedy far too often. We cannot continue to sit on our hands and allow innocent lives to be lost,” Durbin says
I'll ask you the same question.

What law would have stopped this crime?

If you have a solution...don't be fucking shy ... it ain't a classified secret...

Put up or shut up.
See you next massacre.

someone here is going to say he was an Italian
Ramos was actually born in North Dakota. He bought assault rifles on his 18th birthday.
Death count is now up to 18.

Wrong. However, in your version of America mere convenience trumps the lives of defenseless innocent preborn humans. you are incredibly odious, vile, hypocritical and depraved.
Yup. These kids were just embryos seven or eight short years ago, and the Dems didn’t think they were worth of brocket of warm spit.

Just THINK how young they were: embryos in 2014 or 2015.

Put up or shut up.
If I suggest something you’re going to shit all over it anyway. Once again, what is the point? Is there anything i can suggest that you would approve of? Anything at all? NO!

You want absolutely nothing done about this. Just fucking say it. You’re not fooling anyone.

No place else on earth has 45,000 gun killings a year.

No place else on the planet.

The difference?

No place else allows the gun ownership we do.

400 million guns are the problem.

The only problem.

And there is no argument that can be made, that can change that fact.
No way. Skill with a weapon and the mentality to use it correctly under stress is not a prerequisite for teaching in the schools anywhere on the planet.
we need armed guards in schools .... we have armed guards in banks and armored trucks carrying cash ... children are more valuable than money .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back