Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Bones,

I am willing to listen, but can you or any Dim actually define what you think an assault rifle is? And please be as precise as possible.
any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire

also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

The AR-15 being an example

any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire

also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

The AR-15 being an example

No rifle in America can be legally sold that is automatic. The A-15 is not an automatic rifle (i.e. it cannot be fired like a machine gun). All guns in America are single shot of semi-automatic under Law. Period.

So I guess I've addressed your concerns. The Law already exists banning automatic weapons. :)

No rifle in America can be legally sold that is automatic. The A-15 is not an automatic rifle (i.e. it cannot be fired like a machine gun). All guns in America are single shot of semi-automatic under Law. Period.

So I guess I've addressed your concerns. The Law already exists banning automatic weapons. :)
They can be sold, but under a very restrictive Class III license.

That's according to the National Firearms Act of 1934. That was passed back in the day when there was a wave of firearm deaths, prompting Congress to pass a law greatly restricting the types of weapons that were being used, and as a result, we almost never have Tommy Guns on the streets any more. The legislation worked wonders. Imagine that.

He is also a sexual deviant. Pictures from his instagram. I guess this is the brave new transgender World Dims want us to live in.

PHOTO-Salvador-Ramos-Was-An-Active-Member-Of-The-Transgender-Community-Before-Shooting.jpg
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM
FTjsfWnWQAAKsmd

You're going to look like quite the fool if those pictures turn out not to be the shooter.

Try reading my post again, you obviously didn't get far

WelfareQueen , did you manage to read -

Hopefully I covered your concerns 🙂

It's a lovely definition. I wonder who made it up? :D Because military assault rifles such as an M-16 can be fired automatic, Rifles sold to the general public cannot. Understand? Try reading real careful now. It may look scary to gentle souls like you, but it is not the same thing. Not even close.

It's a lovely definition. I wonder who made it up? :D Because military assault rifles such as an M-16 can be fired automatic, Rifles sold to the general public cannot. Understand? Try reading real careful now.

The dictionary Merriam Webster

The dictionary Merriam Webster

That's lovely. Who knew Merriam was an expert on rifles? Because if you look at their definition they take the definition from Left wing media sources. Go figure, right? :lol:

That's lovely. Who knew Merriam was an expert on rifles?
The Cambridge dictionary in the UK agrees with Merriam -

assault rifle

It would appear that the meaning of assault rifle doesn't pose a problem with dictionaries, I wonder where the fault could be 🤔

So now your knowledge has been updated. And if you're a gun nut, you have a long way to go

Sorry bout that,

1. I bet he was a Libtard, of a Libtard mother and father.
2. I haven't heard yet, but you can bet your bottom dollar he was.
3. Self hating Libtards, they hate everything, themselves and children.
4. G-D hates Libtards too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The Cambridge dictionary in the UK agrees with Merriam -

assault rifle

It would appear that the meaning of assault rifle doesn't pose a problem with dictionaries, I wonder where the fault could be 🤔

So now your knowledge has been updated. And if you're a gun nut, you have a long way to go

You mean Left-tards in England agree with Left-tards in America. I'm shocked.....shocked I tell ya!! :lol: GUNS BAD!!!

A 2017 review found that there was no evidence that ban had a significant effect on firearm homicides
  1. Lee, LK; Fleegler, EW; Farrell, C; Avakame, E; Srinivasan, S; Hemenway, D; Monuteaux, MC (January 1, 2017). "Firearm Laws and Firearm Homicides: A Systematic Review". JAMA Internal Medicine. 177 (1): 106–119. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2016.7051. PMID 27842178. S2CID 205119294. Limited data from 4 studies on the effects of the federal assault weapons ban (in effect from 1994 to 2004) do not provide evidence that the ban was associated with a significant decrease in firearm homicides.

You see where they got their definition, right? Here's a hint: The NRA was not one of the groups they asked. Utterly fake made up bullshit.
I hope you're enjoying the fallout of the 2nd. Another 19 expendable head count.

If everyone in America was shot dead and you were the only one left standing, you would still say, "I have the Right to bear arms". Now there's a world, "Stupid", and the mentality you and gun nuts have goes beyond the reaches of that word by light years.

"The gunman in Tuesday’s elementary school massacre was a lonely 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and lashed out violently against peers and strangers recently and over the years." - Washington Post

Forum List

Back