🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

And half of the republican candidates are still maintaining that the doctored tapes are totally legit.

I thought that my level of outrage could not get higher when baby Bush was president. I now know that the GOP hasn't yet gotten to the bottom of the barrel in their choice of candidates. I think that Wayne LaPierre will be next.

Reading for the ignorant:

When and Why Did the Parties Switch Places?

Now go hijack some other thread, Gummo.

Partisan hacks .... SMFH
It must be true, I read it on the Internet!
So if the parties switched in the 1920's why did Democrats try to block the Civil Rights Act in 1964?

As a group, they didn't. Matter of fact more Ds than Rs voted for it, though the gap was not significant.
Democrats blocked the Civil Rights Act for months until Republicans and LBJ strong armed them into letting it go to vote and then voting for it.

History mocks you.
Name a Democrat today that is against civil rights.

And half of the republican candidates are still maintaining that the doctored tapes are totally legit.

I thought that my level of outrage could not get higher when baby Bush was president. I now know that the GOP hasn't yet gotten to the bottom of the barrel in their choice of candidates. I think that Wayne LaPierre will be next.
Won't happen, he gets paid far better where he is, not to mention all the kickbacks from the gun manufactures.

Won't happen, he gets paid far better where he is, not to mention all the kickbacks from the gun manufactures.

There's always Ted Nugent....

Here Are the 2 Civilian Victims of the Planned Parenthood Attack by a christian terrorist vermin

The Denver Post is reporting that 29-year-old Ke'Arre Stewart, an Iraq veteran and Texas native, is one of the three victims of the mass shooting that took place at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, on Friday. KKTV News as well as Hawaii News Now are reporting that Jennifer Markovsky, a Hawaii native and 1997 high school graduate, was the other civilian victim killed on Friday. She was reportedly accompanying a friend at Planned Parenthood visit. Police Officer Garrett Swasey, 44, a six-year veteran of the UCCS police force was the third victim.

Here Are the 2 Civilian Victims of the Planned Parenthood Attack

Instead of accepting what one law officer said, these two dummies would rather change the subject to Zimmerman, Ferguson, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Lenin, the Castro's, O.J. and Nichole, and finally Benghazi.

What a couple of idiots.
The minds of extremist christers

White Conservative Christian Terror

In light of the recent events in Colorado (again), I’m waiting to see if there will be an organized public denouncing of recent acts of white male conservative christian terrorism by white conservative Christians. Since several white male conservative christian leaders have either remained silent or spoken in support of recent white male Christian terrorist acts, some may feel that white conservative Christians should speak out so that those of us who are not white male conservative Christians can know where they stand and feel confident that they are not a threat. In the wake of many acts of white male Christian terror, some may also feel that the white conservative Christian community should speak up about potential problems with white conservative Christianity and its relationship to terror on (and beyond) U.S. soil. As they denounce white conservative Christian terror, perhaps the white conservative Christian community will use the following statement:

As a white, conservative, Christian, I denounce acts of terrorism in the name of conservative values, Christian values or patriotism. I send my most heartfelt prayers and blessings to the victims and I want the world to know that even though there have been many acts of terrorism on U.S. soil by people who look like me, and share my religion, we are not all murderers and we resent the hijacking of our religion to justify these savage attacks. We beg that the broader global community and other U.S. citizens will not judge, exclude, persecute, attack, surveil, and/or discriminate against us based on these horrific acts. In turn, we will take a leading role in purging our communities of this violent, hateful, sinful element.

In light of the recent events in Colorado (again), I’m waiting to see if there will be an organized public denouncing of recent acts of white male conservative christian terrorism by white conservative Christians. Since several white male conservative christian leaders have either remained silent or spoken in support of recent white male Christian terrorist acts, some may feel that white conservative Christians should speak out so that those of us who are not white male conservative Christians can know where they stand and feel confident that they are not a threat. In the wake of many acts of white male Christian terror, some may also feel that the white conservative Christian community should speak up about potential problems with white conservative Christianity and its relationship to terror on (and beyond) U.S. soil. As they denounce white conservative Christian terror, perhaps the white conservative Christian community will use the following statement:

As a white, conservative, Christian, I denounce acts of terrorism in the name of conservative values, Christian values or patriotism. I send my most heartfelt prayers and blessings to the victims and I want the world to know that even though there have been many acts of terrorism on U.S. soil by people who look like me, and share my religion, we are not all murderers and we resent the hijacking of our religion to justify these savage attacks. We beg that the broader global community and other U.S. citizens will not judge, exclude, persecute, attack, surveil, and/or discriminate against us based on these horrific acts. In turn, we will take a leading role in purging our communities of this violent, hateful, sinful element.

rw hate indoctrination through both rw hate media & rw hate cross grovelors guno

So when upon being apprehended he immediately began talking about "baby parts" he was referring to ---- what? Working in a doll factory?

We'll see.......his neighbors say he wasn't religious or political......

His neighbors also say they didn't know him very well.
---
The shooter went "nuts" no doubt, and innocent victims with grieving families were the result.
Not much in the lonely brain:

"If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive -- topics all over place," said James, who lives a few hundred feet from Dear in Black Mountain.

His mugshot reflects a zombie brain.

No doubt he was a lunatic.
---
I'm curious who he likes for POTUS ...

According to one neighbor, he was handing out anti-Obama pamphlets, so I doubt he was planning on voting Democrat.

Why are NaziCons making up all that shit about Robert Dear? Fox News said earlier this evening that Planned Parenthood was in fact his target.

Fox News never said that.

They're saying it now.

Planned Parenthood official says Colorado gunman opposed abortion

Uhm Fox News is reporting Planned Parenthood is saying it.....good grief. Sit down

Goddamn you're stupid.

"A law enforcement official also told the Associated Press that Richard Lewis Dear, 57, made a “no more baby parts remark following his arrest in the deadly rampage Friday.”

maybe he said "no more lady parts" regarding his tranny surgery?

Goddamn you're stupid.

"A law enforcement official also told the Associated Press that Richard Lewis Dear, 57, made a “no more baby parts”

They said he rambled off a lot of things....and again...if he was targeting planned parenthood/murder........why didn't he kill any of them...he had the time...he had a gun.........and he didn't even seem to give anyone the stink eye when he was in there....

He came out saying, “no more baby parts”

Stick your head back in the sand and shuddup.

Got a vid of that? From what I'm hearing it's all hearsay. Keep trying
Goddamn you're stupid.

"A law enforcement official also told the Associated Press that Richard Lewis Dear, 57, made a “no more baby parts”

They said he rambled off a lot of things....and again...if he was targeting planned parenthood/murder........why didn't he kill any of them...he had the time...he had a gun.........and he didn't even seem to give anyone the stink eye when he was in there....

skankyirishass, can you not read?

A law enforcement official also told the Associated Press that Richard Lewis Dear, 57, made a “no more baby parts” remark following his arrest in the deadly rampage Friday. The official told AP he couldn’t elaborate about the comment and spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

Are you going to call this officer a liar?

Still all hearsay....sock. You're really annoying and dumber than two sacks of hammers. I can't call someone a liar I have no idea who it is...for all I know the AP is lying

All made up by the one officer and/or the Associated Press, just trying to make it look like the mad gunman in Planned Parenthood was anti-abortion. Jezus, you are dumb as a box of rocks.

--LOL

how long a list has the leftist rhetoric created in unintended consequences

on the other hand perhaps they are the consequences they intended to happen

Why do you NaziCons just make shit up?

certainly it is not made up retard

Well, if it isn't "made up" - please provide some "credible" proof that Democrats are promoting anti-abortion terrorism.

hey dimwit who said anything about that

--LOL

how long a list has the leftist rhetoric created in unintended consequences

on the other hand perhaps they are the consequences they intended to happen

Why do you NaziCons just make shit up?

certainly it is not made up retard

Well, if it isn't "made up" - please provide some "credible" proof that Democrats are promoting anti-abortion terrorism.

hey dimwit who said anything about that

Funny. Can't you even comprehend the shit you post?

skankyirishass, can you not read?

A law enforcement official also told the Associated Press that Richard Lewis Dear, 57, made a “no more baby parts” remark following his arrest in the deadly rampage Friday. The official told AP he couldn’t elaborate about the comment and spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

Are you going to call this officer a liar?

Still all hearsay....sock. You're really annoying and dumber than two sacks of hammers. I can't call someone a liar I have no idea who it is...for all I know the AP is lying

All made up by the one officer and/or the Associated Press, just trying to make it look like the mad gunman in Planned Parenthood was anti-abortion. Jezus, you are dumb as a box of rocks.

and Zimmerman was uninsured....and a white hispanic....and the gentle giant had his hands up and said don't shoot...until neither of those things was true...

Forum List

Back