"Active Shooter" video game lets you be school shooter

Read this you emotional dinosaurs
This game involves killing hookers, cops, dealing drugs, stealing, robbing, raping, gunning down entire areas of cities and all kinds of shit.
Probably the most popular game in history. Been around for decades.
ITS A VIDEO GAME THAT GETS PLAYED ON THE TV. RUN FOR THE GODDAMN HILLS!!

Oh no, my delicate sensibilities are frightened. lol

I think Id ask the teens still in school about it. My 18 yr old son walked in and I just asked him about it...he said "Hell No"....he loves all that stuff. Ive played games with him to see where his head was at, I even tried redirecting him to the Sims "build dont destroy" ...but it didnt last long lol.
what did you ask him?

I asked him what he would think of a video game where kids are shooting each other at school. He said " Hell No", then added "but people shoot everyone in games.".then said "but hell no thats not right".

No offense, but your son needs to get his head straight. The Sims is an awesome game. :D
I never could get in to that one.. Of course, i havent played any newer ones. So maybe its better.
Im talking like the very first one that came out on computer lol
me 2..it was annoying having to feed it and make it sleep i was like wtf is the purpose of this

A game that starts off with the premise is wrong, but then again what do you expect from the culture that embraced Grand Theft Auto..
what era are you from lets take a look, lsd and aids face

hep c hep c in the hizzouuuuuse

Read this you emotional dinosaurs
This game involves killing hookers, cops, dealing drugs, stealing, robbing, raping, gunning down entire areas of cities and all kinds of shit.
Probably the most popular game in history. Been around for decades.
ITS A VIDEO GAME THAT GETS PLAYED ON THE TV. RUN FOR THE GODDAMN HILLS!!

I think Id ask the teens still in school about it. My 18 yr old son walked in and I just asked him about it...he said "Hell No"....he loves all that stuff. Ive played games with him to see where his head was at, I even tried redirecting him to the Sims "build dont destroy" ...but it didnt last long lol.
what did you ask him?

I asked him what he would think of a video game where kids are shooting each other at school. He said " Hell No", then added "but people shoot everyone in games.".then said "but hell no thats not right".

No offense, but your son needs to get his head straight. The Sims is an awesome game. :D
I never could get in to that one.. Of course, i havent played any newer ones. So maybe its better.

Even a twisted mind can get into The Sims. I saw a video from this dude who locked his Sim in a room with no doors. He just pissed himself for days before starving to death. :lol:

A game that starts off with the premise is wrong, but then again what do you expect from the culture that embraced Grand Theft Auto..

So you will buy the game?
No sir....I wouldnt. I think whoever made it was an opportunist born of capitalistic tendencies

I already did.
And even purchased a bump stock and an AR :eek:
Cant wait to get body armor! I feel my mind slipping already :confused:

I just did a google and see sims now fuck each other
I could get into this

No sir....I wouldnt. I think whoever made it was an opportunist born of capitalistic tendencies

Exactly, Grand Theft Auto was embraced by the masses. Why not this game?

I already did.

Well just post here before you act on this, so we can watch you on TV..

I already did.

Send me your number and we can facetime :oops:

I already did.

No sorry do not have such technology, still have my flip phone..

However just let us all know and we will be sure to tune in to watch your 15 minutes of fame.

Exactly, Grand Theft Auto was embraced by the masses. Why not this game?
because this game makes light of a more specific tragedy set, im assuming. i dont speak for errrrrbudday tho

I already did.

However just let us all know and we will be sure to tune in to watch your 15 minutes of fame.
WTF is a flip phone?

what did you ask him?

me 2..it was annoying having to feed it and make it sleep i was like wtf is the purpose of this

Have you ever played Spore? It's from the dude who made The Sims. Your character starts as a single celled organism, and evolves throughout the game into a space travelling race. Pretty cool concept.

what did you ask him?

Have you ever played Spore? It's from the dude who made The Sims. Your character starts as a single celled organism, and evolves throughout the game into a space travelling race. Pretty cool concept.
that does sound pretty interesting honestly...i think tomorrow while im cough working i might look 4it

I already did.

WTF is a flip phone?

If you don't see Kosh posting in a few days it's because his 30 day free trial of AOL expired.

I already did.

WTF is a flip phone?

A phone that flips!

I have a warped sense of humor but even I find the concept of that game dispecable.

Forum List

Back