Activist judge suspends heartbeat bill in Texas

Sexual Violence Affects Millions of Americans​

Infographic reading Every 73 seconds an American is sexually assaulted.

• On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.1
-----------------------------------------
Its the republican way
What percentage of abortions are due to sexual violence again? Is it even 1%?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!!
Well, we all know abortion and anti-abortion are views that engender some heat; however, 'genocide' and 'sluts' and women 'f*cking' like dogs .......seems a smidge over-the-top.

I wanted to say 'misogyny much?' .....but the poster claims she is a woman.

Which presents a development I've honestly never reflected on......a woman who hates women. A female misogynist?
Well, I suppose so. The dictionary doesn't define what gender the hater need be.

Personally, (and I'm an XY chromoson-er) I've always felt that a zygote ain't a human anymore than an acorn is a tree. And, I've never 'hated' women. Tho, as I have with some men, there have been gals I wouldn't want as neighbors.....or God forbid, as relation, where I HAD to be around them occasionally.
Nice try. Here's your trophy.

If the fact that a woman can be ashamed of sexually irresponsible women is so far beyond your limited ability to comprehend, I think we're done trying to have an adult conversation.

How about we only allow abortion in the case of sexual assault, would you agree with that?

I do not answer questions from someone that does not answer my question first.

Would you ban abortions for rape?

I do not answer questions from someone that does not answer my question first.

Would you ban abortions for rape?

No, I wouldn't, and the bill that was passed in Texas left a 6 week window to ensure that any woman pregnant from sexual assault could end the pregnancy if she so desired. You didn't actually buy into the garbage spewed by your side that women were being forced to have a baby, did you? Now answer my question.

The Dems are 100% right.

Abortions should be legal, fast, and easy.

Each time there's an abortion, I realize that there is one less possible robber, sucker puncher, looter, rapist, or murderer coming into the world to prey upon good people.

Next to family planning, a clean and safe abortion is the best thing in the world.

No, I wouldn't, and the bill that was passed in Texas left a 6 week window to ensure that any woman pregnant from sexual assault could end the pregnancy if she so desired. You didn't actually buy into the garbage spewed by your side that women were being forced to have a baby, did you? Now answer my question.

My side? I'm pro-life.

This law was never intended to stand. It was little more than a hateful poke in the eye.

Now as far as only allowing abortion for rape, how would you go about enforcing that and what makes the baby that was the product of rape any less worthy of protections?

How about we only allow abortion in the case of sexual assault, would you agree with that?
Of course they won't.

IT
HAS
NEVER
BEEN
ABOUT
RAPE
TO
THEM

They use that as a convenient device.

I know this. I used to be one of hem. I used that "What about rape and incest" dodge a million times but all it really meant was that I didn't want to be responsible.

The Dems are 100% right.

Each time there's an abortion, I realize that there is one less possible robber, sucker puncher, looter, rapist, or murderer coming into the world to prey upon good people.

Next to family planning, a clean and safe abortion is the best thing in the world.
I wish I could say I agree whole heartedly.

My side? I'm pro-life.

This law was never intended to stand. It was little more than a hateful poke in the eye.

Now as far as only allowing abortion for rape, how would you go about enforcing that and what makes the baby that was the product of rape any less worthy of protections?

You're 'pro-life', but a bill aimed at saving life was a 'poke in the eye'?

It's not any less worthy of life, it's called compromise, ban abortions except in the cases of sexual assault. I mean, that's the only argument the left has against it, right? You still didn't answer my question, no surprise that you can't be honest or show any integrity.

Because we know it's every woman's right to fuck like a dog and not be held responsible any consequences.
I ask you this....

Would the world be a better place to live if Pinheadlope was sucked out of the womb with a sterile tool in a clinic, or yanked out with a rusty coat hanger and tossed into a dumpster to feed feral city rats?

I would have been equally happy with either method as long as it resulted in no oxygen thieving parasite parroting inane marxist drivel on internet forums. Decent women do not fuck like dogs, decent men don't fuck bitches (I've not always been a decent man but I've never caused an abortion) and sane human beings do not get abortions.

Sociopaths do. I don't want them having children under any circumstance, even if they suddenly want to in their late 30's because they're going to raise lunatics and imbeciles.

The Dems are 100% right.

You can sum it up... One less Lefts Syndrome Democrat Retard.

I can't give a fuck how you reduce that number anymore. If it takes something as abhorrent and barbaric as an abortion, so be it. Dumpster rats need to be fed and actually serve a purpose. Democrooks do not.

Sexual Violence Affects Millions of Americans​

Infographic reading Every 73 seconds an American is sexually assaulted.

• On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.1
-----------------------------------------
Its the republican way
oh just think. if my mother had an abortion in stead of having me out of wedlock and giving me up for adoption the fun you would have been denied.

You're 'pro-life', but a bill aimed at saving life was a 'poke in the eye'?

It's not any less worthy of life, it's called compromise, ban abortions except in the cases of sexual assault. I mean, that's the only argument the left has against it, right? You still didn't answer my question, no surprise that you can't be honest or show any integrity.

It was not aimed to do anything. Texas knew there was NO way it would stand. For it to have worked you would have had to open people's medical records to just about anyone.

How does one compromise on a life? I did answer your question. You are suggesting an unworkable solution. Solutions that do not work are not solutions.

What stops anyone from claiming a sexual assault?

It was not aimed to do anything. Texas knew there was NO way it would stand. For it to have worked you would have had to open people's medical records to just about anyone.

How does one compromise on a life? I did answer your question. You are suggesting an unworkable solution. Solutions that do not work are not solutions.

What stops anyone from claiming a sexual assault?

You're being intentionally obtuse.

How would it cause medical records to be opened to 'just about anyone'?

I'm not compromising on a life, you are. Put your money where your mouth is, your complaint is that those who have been sexually assaulted should be able to have an abortion. I'm suggesting that we then only allow those who have been sexually assaulted to have an abortion, so now you throw back into my face that I'm willing to compromise a life. Which is exactly what I knew you would do, because it's not about saving lives to you, it's about upholding the holy grail of abortion. You think that by totally ignoring the FACT that they had 6 weeks to get one after being assaulted, that the option somehow doesn't exist. You, and those like you, like to pretend that was never pointed out, unfortunately for you it's a very relevant fact.

Police records exist.

I'm not compromising on a life, you are. Put your money where your mouth is, your complaint is that those who have been sexually assaulted should be able to have an abortion. I'm suggesting that we then only allow those who have been sexually assaulted to have an abortion, so now you throw back into my face that I'm willing to compromise a life. Which is exactly what I knew you would do, because it's not about saving lives to you, it's about upholding the holy grail of abortion. You think that by totally ignoring the FACT that they had 6 weeks to get one after being assaulted, that the option somehow doesn't exist. You, and those like you, like to pretend that was never pointed out, unfortunately for you it's a very relevant fact.

Police records exist.

Texas law gives money to people who squeal on anyone you believed had an abortion. If you told the authorities that I overheard my neighbor say she was pregnant but here it is two months later and I overheard her say something about an abortion. That would trigger the investigation. If you get your check, her medical history has been exposed to you. There is ZERO chances the court upholds this. It will almost certainly be 9-0.

I never said anyone should be able to have an abortion. I asked you questions about your position as it's not a sustainable position to hold and we have seen why.

Rape can be an extremely traumatic experience for a woman. Many simply are not able to just take it in stride like she forgot to buy paper towels when she went into the store. Many are afraid to talk. Many are in denial. If you care, you care about all of this also.

I put my money where my mouth is. I fully support everything and anything that would help make the choice for a woman to not terminate her pregnancy. Universal Health Care. Better wages. Better access to higher education. Better access to child care, etc.

Some think calling the woman names is the answer but............................I believe those who believe that have a mental health issue themselves that need addressed.

Police records exist.

I'd go so far as this, to say that if a woman is raped and files a police report soon after and subsequently discovers she is pregnant after 6 weeks, that an abortion ought to be allowed. Up to a point that is, you can't wait until 5 minutes before birth; at some point the fetus becomes viable and that's it, no abortion. Remember, the Texas law does not say it is illegal after the heartbeat is detected, only that the physician can be sued. Well, who's going to sue in a case like that and win? I believe any reasonable judge would dismiss the case, or award a $1 amount in damages.

Now - if a woman claims rape and has filed no police report or went to a hospital or clinic were documents were filed, then I don't think a claim of rape is sufficient. The woman would have to show some serious extenuating circumstances that indicate an exception is warranted, and that would have to be up to the judge to decide.

Not being a woman, I don't know how soon a woman realizes that she is pregnant after the fact. But what I do know is that raped or not she knows she had unprotected sex and can find out if she is or isn't with a simple pregnancy test, right? She knows if her time of the month came and went with no period, and that has to be within 30 days, correct? So, the argument for not enough time doesn't hold water IMHO.

The Dems are 100% right.

Now this is wisdom. I'd go further. Killing the next generation of democrats should be encouraged. Women who continue to be irresponsible should be quietly sterilized.

Nice try. Here's your trophy.

If the fact that a woman can be ashamed of sexually irresponsible women is so far beyond your limited ability to comprehend, I think we're done trying to have an adult conversation.

Have you been down to the hospital licking Covid patients yet Keyboard Commando?

Forum List

Back