Activists want to change national anthem to John Lennon's "Imagine".

Haha, ok buddy. And Jannie got a gun is training kids to kill their parents... and Billie Jean a recipe for Pedophilia. Got it

I'm not really familiar with either of those songs, but I have to wonder, assuming that they depict what you suggest they do, whether anyone is treating them as a positive depiction of these matters, and using them to support the behaviors described therein.

Imagine depicts a Godless society, with no national sovereignty, in which everyone lives in poverty and submission, and presents it in a way that to the weak-minded, makes it sound like a wonderful utopia.

Last edited:
Haha, ok buddy. And Jannie got a gun is training kids to kill their parents... and Billie Jean a recipe for Pedophilia. Got it

I'm not really familiar with either of those songs, but I have to wonder, assuming that they depict what you suggest they do, whether anyone is treating them as a positive depiction of these matters, and using them to support the behaviors described therein.

Imagine depicts a Godless society, with no national sovereignty, in which everyone lives in poverty and submission, and presents it in a way that to the weak-minded, makes it sound like a wondering utopia.
Ones an Aerosmith song and the other is Michael Jackson. You really dont know those tunes? You obviously have no understanding of music. Sorry man, I can respect your options on this matter, I tried but we are on two different wave lengths

The Anthem is the Anthem. "Imagine" is a beautiful work of art that holds the people together. This is not an either/or situation, We are seeing "Imagine" and looking at all the people standing WITH each other, here and in other nations.
"Imagine" is a desire to destroy all religions and all economies. That's not going to happen in a free nation, and if it does happen, it's no longer a free nation, it's a dictatorship.

What rational person wants that?

No surprise that the left wrong would want that.

From Imagine (John Lennon song) - Wikipedia

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.
The song is about living with eachother in peace. Come on, you’re not that dense are you?
I kinda think I'm gonna go with the guy who wrote the song.

This is what some people believe should be our national anthem.

The left is infatuated with criticizing our nation's history and trying to tear the country apart.

Hell fucking no.

If changed, it should be America The Beautiful or this:

Diamond's song is one of my all-time favorites.

But it's about freedom, so leftists aren't interested.

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.
The song is about living with eachother in peace. Come on, you’re not that dense are you?
Where are you going to go?

Where are you going to go?
Not to any leftist shithole with "Imagine" for a national anthem.

If there is one thing that burning, looting and vandalism says to the world, its peace.

If there is one thing that burning, looting and vandalism says to the world, its peace.
The protests aren’t about peace they are about justice and equality. The burning, looting and vandalism are trouble makers and those who can’t control their emotions. No excuses for those

The protests aren’t about peace they are about justice and equality. The burning, looting and vandalism are trouble makers and those who can’t control their emotions. No excuses for those

The burning, looting, vandalism, and other violent, destructive criminal behavior, are the protests about “justice and equality”. None of it is really any more about any rational concept of justice or equality than it is about peace. It's just an excuse for violent, destructive, subhuman animals to behave like violent, destructive, subhuman animals; and for those of you who are aligned with them, but too lazy and/or cowardly to join them, to sit back and defend them.

Even if you, personally, are not out there looting and burning businesses, violently attacking innocent persons, or otherwise directly participating in all that crap, I think you've made it clear enough which side you are on.

The burning, looting, vandalism, and other violent, destructive criminal behavior, are the protests about “justice and equality”. None of it is really any more about any rational concept of justice or equality than it is about peace. It's just an excuse for violent, destructive, subhuman animals to behave like violent, destructive, subhuman animals; and for those of you who are aligned with them, but too lazy and/or cowardly to join them, to sit back and defend them.

Even if you, personally, are not out there looting and burning businesses, violently attacking innocent persons, or otherwise directly participating in all that crap, I think you've made it clear enough which side you are on.
Sorry man I just can’t take a person seriously who thinks Lennon’s Imagine song is commie propaganda. With comprehension skills that bad it’s no wonder you get so much wrong in the political realm.

Forum List

Back