Activists want to change national anthem to John Lennon's "Imagine".

No surprise that the left wrong would want that.

From Imagine (John Lennon song) - Wikipedia

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.

He like Rage Against, he's a Communist as long as it applies to everybody else. He thinks he's Bernie Sanders and will be one of the leaders while the people sell their kids and eat their pets

The song is about living with eachother [sic] in peace. Come on, you’re not that dense are you?

It's about living in the kind of peace that only exists when everyone gives up their faith, their freedom, and their prosperity, and peacefully does what Big Brother tells them to do.

Imagine is a beautiful song with a beautiful message. HOWEVER, the writer of that song was not so beautiful. You DO know he beat his wife (Sean's mom) and was in general an asshole, right?

The Anthem is the Anthem. "Imagine" is a beautiful work of art that holds the people together. This is not an either/or situation, We are seeing "Imagine" and looking at all the people standing WITH each other, here and in other nations.
yea they will stand together for a while.....and then go back to watching the bachelor....

The song is about living with eachother [sic] in peace. Come on, you’re not that dense are you?

It's about living in the kind of peace that only exists when everyone gives up their faith, their freedom, and their prosperity, and peacefully does what Big Brother tells them to do.
If that’s how you want to take it then fine, I’m not here to tell you how to think. But the song is pretty clear to me. It addresses the hot button issues that divide people and cause war, conflict, discrimination and hate.... putting love for eachother above all those differences. Songs are not literal policy proposals. They communicate emotion and feeling. But again, you can take from it whatever you want.

Your interpretation actually reveals a lot about the type of person you are

If that’s how you want to take it then fine, I’m not here to tell you how to think. But the song is pretty clear to me. It addresses the hot button issues that divide people and cause war, conflict, discrimination and hate.... putting love for eachother above all those differences. Songs are not literal policy proposals. They communicate emotion and feeling. But again, you can take from it whatever you want.

It has nothing to do with this country. More of democrats showing they hate this country

No surprise that the left wrong would want that.

From Imagine (John Lennon song) - Wikipedia

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.
Exactly what I was going to say. It's a great song glorifying a Communist, Atheist society.

NO! Hell NO!! Fucking Hell NO!!!

That is one thing in which I will not ever agree to ANY level. I could see arguments for other songs, especially Lee Greenwood’s GOD BLESS the USA”; but under NO circumstance could I ever live with the Communist Anthrm as a representation of this country. I would KILL to stop that from happening.

It has nothing to do with this country. More of democrats showing they hate this country
Huh? What point are you trying to make?

This is what some people believe should be our national anthem.

The left is infatuated with criticizing our nation's history and trying to tear the country apart.

Well Liberals sure don't want to "live in peace", just look at their violent riots

I’m liberal. I want to live in peace. You don’t know what you’re talking about

If that’s how you want to take it then fine, I’m not here to tell you how to think. But the song is pretty clear to me. It addresses the hot button issues that divide people and cause war, conflict, discrimination and hate.... putting love for eachother [sic] above all those differences. Songs are not literal policy proposals. They communicate emotion and feeling. But again, you can take from it whatever you want.

Not my interpretation. John Lennon, the author of the piece, himself described it as “virtually the Communist Manifesto”.

It's Communist principles, sugar-coated and put into a very pleasant, appearing form, to get listeners to accept these principles without understanding what is being fed to them. A dangerous and insidious piece of propaganda.

Oh, yes!

"Imagine" would be an excellent new national anthem for the kind of nation that is appearing on the horizon.

Just imagine what this country will be like when the race hustlers finally get control of the United States of America.

If that’s how you want to take it then fine, I’m not here to tell you how to think. But the song is pretty clear to me. It addresses the hot button issues that divide people and cause war, conflict, discrimination and hate.... putting love for eachother [sic] above all those differences. Songs are not literal policy proposals. They communicate emotion and feeling. But again, you can take from it whatever you want.

Not my interpretation. John Lennon, the author of the piece, himself described it as “virtually the Communist Manifesto”.

It's Communist principles, sugar-coated and put into a very pleasant, appearing form, to get listeners to accept these principles without understanding what is being fed to them. A dangerous and insidious piece of propaganda.
Haha, ok buddy. And Jannie got a gun is training kids to kill their parents... and Billie Jean a recipe for Pedophilia. Got it

Forum List

Back