Actor Daniel Day Kim takes Hydroxychloroquine !

and he's feeling much much better ! and he is someone who suffers from asthma ! this is good news folks !
and furthermore it was Trump who was the one who even thought about using this med to treat the virus.....he really turned things around and brought this country back from the doom and gloom the Democrats were trying to bring about

Got a link to prove it was Trump that came up with using this medicine, or is this just more crap he pulled outta his ass that you swallowed whole?
Trump has said he suggested it and that the doctors and scientists were impressed with how much he knew about virology.....He is a brilliant businessman and he offered a solution and got things done.....we are living thru one of the greatest moments in US history once more and more people begin to recover due to Trump's leadership

So, no link, just something you heard Trump say that you swallowed whole.

I thought what Trump said was the FDA has approved the drugs for use in treatment of coronavirus. The FDA came out and said this was too optimistic. Moreover, Trump has been way too early on these drugs and a vaccine that are just starting testing Dr. Fauci has also tried to reign in the too early optimism and hype.

Since then, I've read that doctors and dentists are writing prescriptions for themselves and their family. It's another form of hoarding. There could be a shortage already. The hydroxychloroquine could be effective if it blocks what the coronavirus tries to do to your body. Is it a cure? I dunno. It's too early for this, too. Really, Trump needs to STFU as practically everything he has said is too early and too optimistic. That said, I'm not 100% sure because all of the criticism is coming from the liberal media and you know this is an election year. I'd go with Dr. Fauci since he's the doctor in the Trump Admin.

I thought what Trump said was the FDA has approved the drugs for use in treatment of coronavirus. The FDA came out and said this was too optimistic. Moreover, Trump has been way too early on these drugs and a vaccine that are just starting testing Dr. Fauci has also tried to reign in the too early optimism and hype.

Since then, I've read that doctors and dentists are writing prescriptions for themselves and their family. It's another form of hoarding. There could be a shortage already. The hydroxychloroquine could be effective if it blocks what the coronavirus tries to do to your body. Is it a cure? I dunno. It's too early for this, too. Really, Trump needs to STFU as practically everything he has said is too early and too optimistic. That said, I'm not 100% sure because all of the criticism is coming from the liberal media and you know this is an election year. I'd go with Dr. Fauci since he's the doctor in the Trump Admin.

The OP needs to STFU too, he's out here peddling this snake oil of purported cure-all with no link whatsoever.

This thread should be shut down as lethally irresponsible.

Last edited:
and he's feeling much much better ! and he is someone who suffers from asthma ! this is good news folks !
and furthermore it was Trump who was the one who even thought about using this med to treat the virus.....he really turned things around and brought this country back from the doom and gloom the Democrats were trying to bring about

Got a link to prove it was Trump that came up with using this medicine, or is this just more crap he pulled outta his ass that you swallowed whole?
Trump has said he suggested it and that the doctors and scientists were impressed with how much he knew about virology.....He is a brilliant businessman and he offered a solution and got things done.....we are living thru one of the greatest moments in US history once more and more people begin to recover due to Trump's leadership
:lol::lol::lol:

Yep!

I heard on the news it's not as useful as they thought, so far....

It has reduced the virus in the nostril membrane but not shown improvement in the patients going through trials, as of yet.

Fingers crossed that it works, at least on some people....which only trials can give us those answers.... who does the drug help....? Old people only? Young people only? Asthma patients only? Everyone? Half of everyone?

The OP needs to STFU too, he's out here peddling this snake oil of purported cure-all with no link whatsoever.

I can't blame someone who has trouble breathing for trying this WITH a prescription. They could be at home or in a hospital.

I can't blame someone who has trouble breathing for trying this WITH a prescription. They could be at home or in a hospital.

There's no evidence that anything the OP claimed, ever happened at all. Including the breathing thing.

For the LIFE o' me I can't figure out why anybody swallows an OP that has no evidence for itself. That should raise immediate alarms.

It has reduced the virus in the nostril membrane but not shown improvement in the patients going through trials, as of yet.

Fingers crossed that it works, at least on some people....which only trials can give us those answers.... who does the drug help....? Old people only? Young people only? Asthma patients only? Everyone? Half of everyone?
It doesn’t work? Awesome! Now we can remove trump! Die, people, die!

I don't think one should jump to conclusions on this and Trump has been too overly optimistic. Dr. Fauci is tampering it down. I'd listen to him.

What's troublesome is the news young people have gotten it, are being hospitalized, and are dying in Italy and Spain. Those countires are the hardest hit because they didn't take it as seriously and responded late. The medical places have collapsed in some areas. I can see how the older people died first, but now the younger ones who have been able to fight it off longer are dying. This is the dirty news from Italy. The mortality rate could be around 22% from those between the age of 19 and 50. It may be too hight or it may not. Who knows at this point? It's confusing, so I rather err on the side of caution.

I don't think one should jump to conclusions on this and Trump has been too overly optimistic. Dr. Fauci is tampering it down. I'd listen to him.

What's troublesome is the news young people have gotten it, are being hospitalized, and are dying in Italy and Spain. Those countires are the hardest hit because they didn't take it as seriously and responded late. The medical places have collapsed in some areas. I can see how the older people died first, but now the younger ones who have been able to fight it off longer are dying. This is the dirty news from Italy. The mortality rate could be around 22% from those between the age of 19 and 50. It may be too hight or it may not. Who knows at this point? It's confusing, so I rather err on the side of caution.
Italy has socialized medicine, the death counts there are larger than reported.

There's no evidence that anything the OP claimed, ever happened at all. Including the breathing thing.

For the LIFE o' me I can't figure out why anybody swallows an OP that has no evidence for itself. That should raise immediate alarms.

That's not what I've heard. The hydroxychloroquine is being used in hospitals to help the patients who have trouble breathing. It's still on trial for use as prescription medicine.

Did you read what I said, and comprehend it? Or is English your second language?

Did you read what I said, and comprehend it? Or is English your second language?
Yeah, I read it. I read between the lines, too.

Forum List

Back