Actor Kevin Spacey Exposed In Weinstein Fiasco.

an-investigation-into-whether-or-not-donald-trump-is-sexy-body-image-1458922559-size_1000.jpg

I wonder how many women he sexually harassed on this night...

All of those women look very happy to be in that picture with The Donald, not one of them looks traumatised or uncomfortable. The body language of all of those women also suggests they are attracted to him.

They are having their picture taken. Who knows what happened the rest of that night?

I mean why can't I draw conclusions based solely from a photo if you guys can? In the Spacey picture can you see the guy's face? Do you know how old he is? To me it looks like the picture was taken at a club...

Well in the Spacey pictures there is male buttocks and they are basically nearly in Spacey's face.

an-investigation-into-whether-or-not-donald-trump-is-sexy-body-image-1458922559-size_1000.jpg

All of those women look very happy to be in that picture with The Donald, not one of them looks traumatised or uncomfortable. The body language of all of those women also suggests they are attracted to him.

They are having their picture taken. Who knows what happened the rest of that night?

I mean why can't I draw conclusions based solely from a photo if you guys can? In the Spacey picture can you see the guy's face? Do you know how old he is? To me it looks like the picture was taken at a club...

Well in the Spacey pictures there is male buttocks and they are basically nearly in Spacey's face.

And? Can you prove from that picture the guy is underage? Can you prove he is having it happen against his will?

Wait a minute. Spacey is accused of "assaulting a loved one"? A loved one of whom? His or the one reporting the gossip? And what kind of assault? Verbal? Like what Baldwin did with his kid on the phone? Physical, like what NFL players do to their wives?

I find it a tad suspicious when accusers dangle without proof.

And? Can you prove from that picture the guy is underage? Can you prove he is having it happen against his will?

Well can you prove that any of those women were sexually assaulted by The Donald?

There are two things that transcend politics and religion, sex with the underaged that includes paedophilia and also cruelty to animals, I will never deflect from anyone who might have the same politics or religion as I do, the same often cannot be said for many Leftists who would deflect and say but but but Conservative Whoever he did that also.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

Well can you prove that any of those women were sexually assaulted by The Donald?

There are two things that transcend politics and religion, sex with the underaged that includes paedophilia and also cruelty to animals, I will never deflect from anyone who might have the same politics or religion as I do, the same often cannot be said for many Leftists who would deflect and say but but but Conservative Whoever he did that also.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

And you're missing the point. People in this thread are drawing conclusions on a picture of Spacey... but it isn't ok to do it with Trump? How about people stick to facts?

I don't stand for pedophiles... however I also don't stand for people being condemned as being a pedophile with no proof.

Yeah, the pics are not too slick for Spacey.
But..I will wait. Pretty sure it IS a witch hunt now and many will fall. Unfortunately, it might be willy nilly windmill armings of those who want to accuse those who may be innocent. Time will tell.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

And you're missing the point. People in this thread are drawing conclusions on a picture of Spacey... but it isn't ok to do it with Trump? How about people stick to facts?

I don't stand for pedophiles... however I also don't stand for people being condemned as being a pedophile with no proof.

I wasn't condemning Kevin Spacey as a paedophile, I was saying he has male buttocks nearly in his face and that red patch looks like those buttocks have already been rammed.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

My original comments, did I say Kevin Spacey was a paedophile? No I didn't, I also commented nothing about the age of whoever those buttocks belong to because from the picture it would be ridiculous to do that considering it's an impossibility to determine the age of the person.

upload_2017-10-17_6-17-5.png

I couldn't make out the body part being shown. To me, it looks like two knees. Look at the guys back...there is no way buttocks are that pronounced with the way the body is contorted.
Even if its knees...its might close to Spaceys face. Pretty damning photo but it makes you wonder who leaked it and why.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

My original comments, did I say Kevin Spacey was a paedophile? No I didn't, I also commented nothing about the age of whoever those buttocks belong to because from the picture it would be ridiculous to do that considering it's an impossibility to determine the age of the person.

View attachment 154785

The thread is about Spacey being called a pedophile based on flying on the Lolita express. The picture was posted as evidence of this.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

View attachment 154785

The thread is about Spacey being called a pedophile based on flying on the Lolita express. The picture was posted as evidence of this.

Well if the thread is about Kevin Spacey why are you posting pictures and comments about Donald Trump?

Zero Tolerance. Period.

View attachment 154785

Well if the thread is about Kevin Spacey why are you posting pictures and comments about Donald Trump?

Does that really have to be asked?

If you want to say Spacey is guilty because he flew on Epstein's plane... well so did Trump. If you want to say Spacey is guilty of some kind of sexual assault because of a picture of him with a guy with his pants hanging off his ass... then if I post a picture of Trump standing around half naked women does that mean he sexually assaulted them that night?

If you are going to make ASSUMPTIONS off of things, then you need to make those same ASSUMPTIONS on the other people that meet the same criteria.

You do of course know that Donald Trump spent time at Epstein's island and called Epstein "a terrific guy", right? Of course you do...

Kevin Spacy is so gay. So unless he ASSaulted a dude, someone has made a mistake.

Well the Homos like little boys buttocks, paedophile rings provide little boys for Homos and little girls for Heteros.

It's not Rocket Science rdean.
Why do so many conservatives like the boys?
Oh, they like the girls, too. Robertson, the "Duck" guy, recommended that adult males go after teenage girls. It's whatever sex of children appeals to the individual.

You do of course know that Donald Trump spent time at Epstein's island and called Epstein "a terrific guy", right? Of course you do...
Great pics out there of trump with Harvey too.

Interestingly, there is an actor, whom I won't name because it is his decision whether he wants to enter this foray or stay out of it, who told of an entertainment-industry mogul type who hit on him so hard, when he was a very young actor (teens to early 20s) with breath-taking good looks, that he finally had to grab the guy by the neck and tell him that, if the mogul ever contacted him again, he would break this neck. Spacey's name did come up as a possible suspect in the speculation that followed.

Wait a minute. Spacey is accused of "assaulting a loved one"? A loved one of whom? His or the one reporting the gossip? And what kind of assault? Verbal? Like what Baldwin did with his kid on the phone? Physical, like what NFL players do to their wives?

I find it a tad suspicious when accusers dangle without proof.
Ah, but look at all the trumpanzees circling.....

Forum List

Back