Actor Mark Ruffalo: ‘We Are a Nation of Illegal Immigrants’

I was born here. All liberals should be rounded up and flown into the sun.

He's a 100% correct. America was over run by illegal European. It was built on illegals from Europe.

All countries have borders and immigration laws.

We have a 100% right to control our immigration.

What would America be like if we stopped controlling immigration?

Left Wingers such as Mark Ruffalo should ask themselves why does he control who enters his house with a door with a lock? Is he a racist? Is he intolerant against people who are different than him?

BTW Europeans were just another group of people to come to the western hemisphere. They eventually created the country called America. America advanced mankind in incalculable ways...electricity, planes, computers, cars, good plumbing, phones, TV, Radio, movies….. even ungrateful rich and famous actors. What would the world be like without America?

If the left wingers want to take the western hemisphere back to the Paleolithic Era they should lead by example and find a Native American and give them their house then return back to whatever country that their ancestors came from.

Last edited:
He's a 100% correct. America was over run by illegal European. It was built on illegals from Europe.
As American Indian I’m glad the white man came over here from the cesspool that is Europe, We would still be playing around the stick and dirt and worshiping dirt if it was not for the white man. LOL

As American Indian I’m glad the white man came over here from the cesspool that is Europe, We would still be playing around the stick and dirt and worshiping dirt if it was not for the white man. LOL

So you're happy your people were ethnically cleansed?

Wrong, the whites that came here were colonists into wild lands, not immigrants into an existing nation. The natives had no laws or real nations, just small tribes.

If anything, what ended up happening to the natives is proof positive that a culture without immigration control is a culture that will likely be wiped out.

No, we were brought up to speed. Superstition and dirt worshipping ruled my ancestors lives… Glad I was not born into that shit

No, we were brought up to speed. Superstition and dirt worshipping ruled my ancestors lives… Glad I was not born into that shit
Political correctness and affirmative action did far more to destroy American Indian nations than anything else. Fact

Forum List

Back