Actor Mark Ruffalo: ‘We Are a Nation of Illegal Immigrants’

He's a 100% correct. America was over run by illegal European. It was built on illegals from Europe.
they were illegal? please explain

The stole land and committed genocide. Actually what they did was worse than illegal immigration.
If you knew anything about American Indians at all, land is not a possession. The federal government destroyed the Indian nations and still Is with political correctness and affirmative action. Fact

He's a 100% correct. America was over run by illegal European. It was built on illegals from Europe.

The stole land and committed genocide. Actually what they did was worse than illegal immigration.
the Native Americans did the same
they displaced/decimated/warred on/raped/TORTURED as their custom/etc other tribes long before the whites came

the Iroquois were especially great at it

many other races/countries/groups/etc did the same

If you knew anything about American Indians at all, land is not a possession. The federal government destroyed the Indian nations and still Is with political correctness and affirmative action. Fact
see post # 23 and 24

see post # 23 and 24
Yes, The original slave owners in this land were my ancestors, that is a fact.
And “Native American” is the white man’s term… All because of political correctness...

So when are you going to leave America?

I don't have European ancestry. My ancestors didn't commit illegal immigration.

There were no laws when the first Europeans came over, so no, they were not illegal.
After America was established, laws and rules were put in place, and immigration laws then became the norm.
If those laws are not followed, then the person is an 'illegal'.
Most of our ancestors came here under legal immigration.

see post # 23 and 24
And “Native American” is the white man’s term… All because of political correctness...
I'm native American
na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

see post # 23 and 24
I'm native American
na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
A Very politically correct term

26907324_10155091666326232_4925666173781358975_n.jpg

You have to be a country with immigration laws first, before you can break them.
No we did not have Europeans coming in here illegally.
We did not become that until 1776.
First immigration law was in 1790.
Then they all came legally.

They also were not allowed to bring in all of their realitives, which is chain migration under DACA.

Forum List

Back