Actor Seth Rogen mocked a multiple stabbing victim on twitter because the Trump supporter did not...

He's clearly making a (lame) joke about how the guy kind of looks like him. He's also "making fun of" (I'm not sure how) a member of a hate group.

The dude is not in a hate group just because he disagree with libtarded SJWs.

I'm not a Rogen fan-I find him annoying, arrogant, and unfunny, however this isn't newsworthy and really isn't a big deal.

Yeah, mocking victims of ideological warfare is never a big deal to you libs unless the victim is not white.

Yeah, I know it's InfoWars, I know they can't be trusted and I realize this story may well be fake.

BUT, it's not unlike the true stories in the news right now.

That's the sad part.

That's the best. When a nutbag uses a story they admit is likely not true to condemn those he hates and fears. Love that shit.

Yeah, I know it's InfoWars, I know they can't be trusted and I realize this story may well be fake.

That's the sad part.

That's the best. When a nutbag uses a story they admit is likely not true to condemn those he hates and fears. Love that shit.

And it turned out to actually be true so, as always, you are wrong. At least you're consistent.

That's the sad part.

And it turned out to actually be true so, as always, you are wrong. At least you're consistent.

You admitted that you are willing to use a story that you don't know is true to malign your opponent. That's lame and on par with your history.

And, it wasn't true. Rogan wasn't mocking the guy, he was mocking himself. You are a dupe.

He's clearly making a (lame) joke about how the guy kind of looks like him. He's also "making fun of" (I'm not sure how) a member of a hate group.

I'm not a Rogen fan-I find him annoying, arrogant, and unfunny, however this isn't newsworthy and really isn't a big deal.

Yeah, mocking victims of ideological warfare is never a big deal to you libs unless the victim is not white.

Not a lib...but nice try.

Oh and if Rogen's tweet offended you-you either need thicker skin or to get a life.

It's actually pretty funny because one of the main arguments Republicans use against the ACA is that young people shouldn't bother buying insurance

That's the sad part.

You admitted that you are willing to use a story that you don't know is true to malign your opponent. That's lame and on par with your history.

And, it wasn't true. Rogan wasn't mocking the guy, he was mocking himself. You are a dupe.

No dumbfuck, I correctly pointed out how Siloam the story was to those we know are true, while at the same time acknowledging that it's not a trustworthy site.

You lose again idiot.

In a liberals mind a weapon is only a weapon when used against someone who thinks like them. Then the war on guns is on. Otherwise it's a laughable accident.

That's the sad part.

No dumbfuck, I correctly pointed out how Siloam the story was to those we know are true, while at the same time acknowledging that it's not a trustworthy site.

You lose again idiot.

Damn phone! Wtf is a Siloam?

Let me try this again:

No dumbfuck, I correctly pointed out how similar the story was to those we know are true, while at the same time acknowledging that it's not a trustworthy site.

That's the sad part.

You can read the comment on his twitter page he hasn't taken it down yet you ignorant faggot.

Not a lib...but nice try.

Oh and if Rogen's tweet offended you-you either need thicker skin or to get a life.

It wasn't the joke it was the accompanying article labelling he and based stickmam as white nationalist which is libel I hope they are both sued.

Actor Seth Rogen mocked a multiple stabbing victim on Twitter because the Trump supporter did not have health insurance in another shocking example of vulgar leftist rhetoric.

Actor Seth Rogen Mocks Man Who Was Stabbed 9 Times For Supporting Trump
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every single day Trump haters prove how unstable they are these are the ones who shouldn't own a gun . To bad fake radical liberals can't be denied their 2nd amendment.
Pastors Praise Anti-Gay Massacre in Orlando, Prompting Outrage

For me, it's not OK for anyone to do it.

For Republicans, it's OK when the right does it.

That's the sad part.

You can read the comment on his twitter page he hasn't taken it down yet you ignorant faggot.
Faggot? What does that mean?

It wasn't the joke it was the accompanying article labelling he and based stickmam as white nationalist which is libel I hope they are both sued.

Libtards dont know the difference between a White Supremacist, a Racial Segregationist, a White Nationalist, and white people who defend the interests of their own race and are proud of being white just like anyone else is proud of their race.

To a libtard, if you are white and not willing to have a skin transplant you are a racist.

That's the sad part.

It has several meanings; a bundle of twigs, a lump of wood, a pejorative that really means that they are disagreed with but with an added putdown though not actually suggesting that the person has REAL homosexual tendencies still they are disliked. A fairly low insult as a rule.

Greg

That's the sad part.

It has several meanings; a bundle of twigs, a lump of wood, a pejorative that really means that they are disagreed with but with an added putdown though not actually suggesting that the person has REAL homosexual tendencies still they are disliked. A fairly low insult as a rule.

Greg

So I guess instead of faggot we should just go back to calling them 'queer ass butt fuckers'?

That's the sad part.

Greg

So I guess instead of faggot we should just go back to calling them 'queer ass butt fuckers'?

"Pillow Biters" was one of my favorite names for them.

Forum List

Back