🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Actress Kelly Mcgillis of Top Gun fame, now has a concealed carry gun permit after break in...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And this is why we have the 2nd Amendment....so Americans can protect themselves from criminals and an out of control government. In this case, it is against a criminal who broke into Miss Mcgillis' home......

Kelly McGillis Explains Why She Got a Concealed Carry Permit After Home Break-In and Assault: Top Gun Star Recalls Trauma of Past Rapes and Attacks

“For those of you on my feed that are telling me that getting a cc permit is not the best choice for me to make, well let me fill you in on a few things that have lead me to this decision,” she wrote, noting that she is not a “pro gun fanatic.”

The Witness star went on to write that she was gang-raped at age 12, later held up at gunpoint during college, attacked on the New York City subway, and then raped again by two men in 1979 – a horrific ordeal she’s previously spoken out about.

“After each one of these attacks I moved thinking I could find a safe place. Not,” McGillis detailed. “The incident Friday night has now pushed me over the edge. It has been my tipping point. No I am not a victim. I am a survivor.”

Explaining that her emotions were raging, McGillis said she was “left with all the terrifying feelings of PTSD and trying to pull myself out of the very depth of the all consuming depression and despair.”

She continued, “All I have ever wanted is to feel safe. Safe in my own home…. I can’t think. I can’t eat. And I am terrified to be alone…That’s why I am going to start carrying a gun.”

Forum List

Back