Actual gun defense..robber has gun pointed at victims...and loses to armed good guy...

And this is another defense where criminal is shot and killed. The claim that deaths are only a tiny fraction of a percent of the outcomes getting harder to believe. And it was already ridiculous.

That is your option. But you are probably aware it might be the last thing you ever do.
What do you care?

And who appointed you adviser to gun owners.

You are never going to convince a gun owner to give up his weapons. So let it go

You choose to be unable to defend yourself if the need arises and I will never try to convince you to do otherwise because it's none of my business

As long as there are lots of pro gun people saying everyone should have a gun I will mention why they might not want a gun. Just because many of you are brainwashed into buying guns and training you will never need doesn't mean everyone should be. Many people are actually made less safe by carrying. Take the woman with the bra holster or woman who got shot dead by her 2 year old. Go to google news and search accidental shooting. There are general several each day. Way more than you will find defenders that's for sure.
As long as there are cowards who hate the 2nd amendment there will be thugs who take advantage.

Cowards? The people without guns are cowards? But the people too scared to leave their house without a gun are what?
No, people who try to disarm their fellow citizens are cowards...and pieces of shit.

Ah. Well I've no interest in that. But I think it's not always the best choice for people.

I'll take my chances with a gun rather than be an unarmed victim.

That is your option. But you are probably aware it might be the last thing you ever do.
What do you care?

You are never going to convince a gun owner to give up his weapons. So let it go

You choose to be unable to defend yourself if the need arises and I will never try to convince you to do otherwise because it's none of my business

As long as there are lots of pro gun people saying everyone should have a gun I will mention why they might not want a gun. Just because many of you are brainwashed into buying guns and training you will never need doesn't mean everyone should be. Many people are actually made less safe by carrying. Take the woman with the bra holster or woman who got shot dead by her 2 year old. Go to google news and search accidental shooting. There are general several each day. Way more than you will find defenders that's for sure.
As long as there are cowards who hate the 2nd amendment there will be thugs who take advantage.

Cowards? The people without guns are cowards? But the people too scared to leave their house without a gun are what?

You are assuming that they are scared when they aren't.
Big difference in being prepared and being scared.

What do you care?

No, people who try to disarm their fellow citizens are cowards...and pieces of shit.

Ah. Well I've no interest in that. But I think it's not always the best choice for people.
Then WTF are you pushing here?

But no one gives a fuck about your opinion. That really isn't clear yet?

We just keep you around for target practice.

You hate hearing the facts, I know. But they still should be told.
We've heard your facts, laughed about them. Now we are laughing at you.

What do you care?

Many are scared and paranoid. Not all. There are some who think they aren't safe unless they have at least a .40 with at all times. Meanwhile they have never needed it.

Most people are safer without.

Most peope laugh at you actually. You really bring nothing to any discussion.

You haven't either Bill. I'm not saying nobody ever does, I'm saying most of you are paranoid. Victims of the gun lobby I guess. Somehow even though you are all very safe they have you believe you need lots of guns and training how to use them.

Brian - I have all sorts of tools that I very rarely need. I haven't used my 36 foot extension ladder in years. I have some ladder hooks that screw on the top of an extension ladder that I haven't used in over ten years. I have some diamond tipped drill bitts I have only used once. Most of them I haven't ever used (they came in a set). I carry a small pocket knife with me most places I go, yet I almost never use it.

I have used my firearm many more times than I have used these (and many) of my other tools. Granted, my handgun has, thus far, fortunately only been used to shoot at targets, but my family and I think it's fun to shoot at targets, AND that firearm has the added potential of increasing the level of protection for my family when we are out.

Do you lock your doors and windows at night? Those are protective things that rarely get "used" to prevent burglers, right? Most houses, arguably, never have a burgery attempt, so why have locks on the doors?

Do you buckle your seat belt in your car? Most cars go throughout their useful life without any sort of major accident, so why use your seat-belt? And those seat belts can be DANGEROUS you know....sometimes trapping the poor user into the burning car and costing them their life.

I know nothing is going to change your mind, or any other gun-grabbers....

Did the punk even fire his weapon?
Didnt look like he was prepared to use it,to bad for him.

Why are you defending the bad guy?
It didn't seem herewegoagain was defending the bad guy, he's just pointing out that having a gun is for men who are prepared to use it, not little boys acting like a tough guy.

It's still an assumption
No one knows for sure if he was prepared or not to use it.
If he was stupid enough to threaten, he could have been just as stupid to have used it.
To me it's making an excuse for the punk and therefore defending him.

I never see anyone laugh at him. I see a lot of people laughing at you right here on this thread.

Don't be fooled into thinking the good guy always wins:
defender killed Civilian Gun Defense Blog Page 3
There are a lot of dead people who thought that.

What do you care?

You do realize I was called out by the OP in the very first post right?
Aw, poor thing.

You haven't either Bill. I'm not saying nobody ever does, I'm saying most of you are paranoid. Victims of the gun lobby I guess. Somehow even though you are all very safe they have you believe you need lots of guns and training how to use them.

Brian - I have all sorts of tools that I very rarely need. I haven't used my 36 foot extension ladder in years. I have some ladder hooks that screw on the top of an extension ladder that I haven't used in over ten years. I have some diamond tipped drill bitts I have only used once. Most of them I haven't ever used (they came in a set). I carry a small pocket knife with me most places I go, yet I almost never use it.

I have used my firearm many more times than I have used these (and many) of my other tools. Granted, my handgun has, thus far, fortunately only been used to shoot at targets, but my family and I think it's fun to shoot at targets, AND that firearm has the added potential of increasing the level of protection for my family when we are out.

Do you lock your doors and windows at night? Those are protective things that rarely get "used" to prevent burglers, right? Most houses, arguably, never have a burgery attempt, so why have locks on the doors?

Do you buckle your seat belt in your car? Most cars go throughout their useful life without any sort of major accident, so why use your seat-belt? And those seat belts can be DANGEROUS you know....sometimes trapping the poor user into the burning car and costing them their life.

How many of those things accidently kill lots of people. Many people who use them in defense are getting shot and killed when they otherwise would have survived. So these people who insist you need a gun to be safer are wrong. I think it's important people know these things when deciding to own/carry. Too often we hear you need a gun to be safe and peope who shouldn't get guns.

Don't be fooled into thinking the good guy always wins:
defender killed Civilian Gun Defense Blog Page 3
There are a lot of dead people who thought that.

What do you care?

I never urge a lib to get a gun.

Come the apocalypse I plan to live off of them!

; - )

Apocalypse? I doubt you will live that long.
Average age at death going back on my dad's line to 1812 is about 90.

More than enough for me.

I never see anyone laugh at him. I see a lot of people laughing at you right here on this thread.

Impressed by his childish comments are you? Are you 12 too?

Most people are safer without.
No. But I do believe that a pussy like YOU is safer without a gun. If you had one, there's a high probability the criminal will take it from you and then shoot you with it. I don't recommend everyone carry a gun, just those ready to use it. Pussies like you can just pray that someone like me is around if you're ever in danger.

What do you care?

Many are scared and paranoid. Not all. There are some who think they aren't safe unless they have at least a .40 with at all times. Meanwhile they have never needed it.

None are scared and paranoid.
Do you prepare your home at night for a possible intruder that more than likely will never happen?
Is that being scared and paranoid?

Ple

How many of those things accidently kill lots of people. Many people who use them in defense are getting shot and killed when they otherwise would have survived. So these people who insist you need a gun to be safer are wrong. I think it's important people know these things when deciding to own/carry. Too often we hear you need a gun to be safe and peope who shouldn't get guns.
Please link to a gun accidentally killing a lot of people.

I must have missed that.

Forum List

Back