Actual terrorism trumpslaves are silent about

Is there even a single thread about this?

"The United States is preparing to remove more than a dozen Saudi military students from a training program and return them to their home country after an investigation into a deadly shooting by a Saudi aviation student at a Florida navy base last month, a U.S. official told The Associated Press."

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article239223148.html

So Trump is allowing them to stay?
I mean....what's your point except elevating Trump even more?

Jo

"The United States is preparing to remove more than a dozen Saudi military students from a training program and return them to their home country after an investigation into a deadly shooting by a Saudi aviation student at a Florida navy base last month, a U.S. official told The Associated Press."

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article239223148.html
yep, we do not like people coming to America to murder us, it is not prejudice, it is reasonable
Sure it is. But was it one of the countries your declared enemies? No!

Jo
All the rants here about Iran and the other countries Trump is against. If Saudis murder Americans this is not a topic here.

Russia could invade Western Europe and win a ground war. Even with their problems. If we were located in that region of the world, swaths of our nation would lose also.

As a Trump supporter I support sending them back...........and? It is the democrats who keep supporting terrorists, and democrats who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison over and over. What is your point? They have been found and are being sent home....if democrats were in charge, they would likely be released and allowed to live here if they wanted to stay.........

Jo
All the rants here about Iran and the other countries Trump is against. If Saudis murder Americans this is not a topic here.

It's not a topic because...they are taking action and sending them home......it would be a topic if the democrats were in charge and refuse to send them home....just like the 1,200 criminals the democrats in Chicago have released into the community instead of handing over to ICE for deportation...violent criminals charged with felonies....released by democrats......

I made a thread about that because they are being released by democrats...here, in your thread, the radicals, they are being sent home....

Jo

It's not a topic because...they are taking action and sending them home......it would be a topic if the democrats were in charge and refuse to send them home....just like the 1,200 criminals the democrats in Chicago have released into the community instead of handing over to ICE for deportation...violent criminals charged with felonies....released by democrats......

I made a thread about that because they are being released by democrats...here, in your thread, the radicals, they are being sent home....
I have an info for you: The black muslim is the deportation man.

Obama: "Deportations of criminals are up 80 percent"

Jo

Hold the worship of your hero for a moment, and let me ask you a question....

If you have a leak in your boat do you:

A. Fix the leak?
B. Start bailing water and ignore the leak?
C. Open a beer and enjoy the sinking?

Good. I think we should greatly limit the number of muslims who can enter this country.

Good. I think we should greatly limit the number of muslims who can enter this country.

Didn't the President try that?

Jo

A. Fix the leak?
Since I don´t have to spend my boat budget on the filthy rich, I can get a proper boat without leaks.

Perhaps you would like to give us a brief description of what the fuck this thread is about? :dunno:
US is sending some of the Saudis home. The terrorist attack, you know?

Trump´s drone.

POLITICS-Trump-094296.jpg-e1531472715327-1024x671.jpg

Jo

A. Fix the leak?
Since I don´t have to spend my boat budget on the filthy rich, I can get a proper boat without leaks.

So, you won't answer the question, I see...Cute little quip, but a complete dodge...

There are approximately 850 Saudi military students in the US right now...

About 20 are being expelled for knowing about the shooter's intent and not reporting it and for themselves being in extremist chatrooms and watching other mass shooting videos..

We will see how they are dealt with by the Saudi government when they get back home -- but I doubt much will happen....

Forum List

Back