Adam Khan Breaks Down Trump's Many Connections To Shady Russian Mobsters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Adam Khan Breaks Down Trump's Many Connections To Shady Russian Mobsters
See Adam Khan's ‏@Khanoisseur) tweets 1 - 27 starting here - "Felix Sater started funneling Russian money to Trump in 2000-when US banks stopped loaning to Trump" : Adam Khan on Twitter

This is worth a look as well: Adam Khan on Twitter

CzIeVRWUsAAuCbt.jpg

CzIeVRdVQAA_vEj.jpg

CzIeVReUQAE2DZp.jpg

Also tweets #1 - 8 starting here - "Fugitive Russian mobster Trump denied knowing was busted for running an illegal gambling, money laundering ring right out of Trump Tower": Adam Khan on Twitter

and

Selim Sezak *@scsazak) tweets 1 - 17 - "1/ Taking my friend & Russia wonk par excellence @joelw_762's advice & doing a thread on what I saw in my foray in Trump oppo files.": Selim Sazak on Twitter

wow, damn,,,yet, You Support Trump...There was a time when the GOP would be screaming louder then me about treason for working for Russia.

Hey make sure you get Adam to add this guy! I heard he was #1 in getting Trump elected. No guff!
boris-badenov.jpg

Verrrrrrrrrrrry shady. A squirrel and a moose from the CIA is hunting for him right now. Last I heard he was running for the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. That way he can hang with that #2 no goodnik Assange.

Forum List

Back