Adam Lanza's Attack Took Less Than 5 Minutes

Your question is stupid. Don't even try is your answer. Just give out more guns is what you think we should do and have no restrictions.

If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

Your suggestion is to disarm law abiding citizens your question is even more stupid than the actual argument for gun control.
Can anyone tell me how gun control, gun free zones, or Clinton assault weapons ban stop Columbine, or any mass shooting during the 10 years of that garbage?
And remember Columbine happens during the middle of Clinton's assault weapons ban.

I repeat the question. If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

Link?

Reading comprehension is a given. The words are on the page; we can all see what's being said.
But what's the point?

I just told you the point.

If one part of the story is impossible to believe what makes you think the rest should be believed?

Do you know of any shotgun that can fit in your glove compartment? Not to mention along with 70 rounds of 12 gauge ammo.

The story is BS.

IMO

AH, now I see-- you're going with the "government staged all this" theory. Yeah I'm not supposed to tell you this but they actually filmed this on the same set where they faked the moon landing. Amazing what set designers can do.

BigReb tried to go there yesterday. I thought he was the only one loony enough. I misunderestimate.

And - date of post noted. :D

No I'm going with this story that shouldn't be believed.

If one aspect of the story is utter bullshit then how can the rest be trusted?

Obviously you have no problem believing the bullshit they feed you.

If one part of the story is impossible to believe what makes you think the rest should be believed?

Do you know of any shotgun that can fit in your glove compartment? Not to mention along with 70 rounds of 12 gauge ammo.

The story is BS.

IMO

AH, now I see-- you're going with the "government staged all this" theory. Yeah I'm not supposed to tell you this but they actually filmed this on the same set where they faked the moon landing. Amazing what set designers can do.

BigReb tried to go there yesterday. I thought he was the only one loony enough. I misunderestimate.

Ironic statement considering the Gullible's Travels of the CT world... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Reading comprehension is a given. The words are on the page; we can all see what's being said.
But what's the point?

The story is BS.

IMO

Your post would be much more convincing if it wasn't for the fact that our gov't repeatedly lies to us over and over again across a spectrum of issues and initiatives.

I mean, we started a $3 trillion dollar war with Iraq just 10 years ago over a lie, right (?), and that resulted in about 6k+ US soldiers in body bags, and about 500k+ Iraqis dead in their own country.

If they're capable of that sort of mass slaughter, they're capable of anything. Just saying..

Last edited:
I repeat the question. If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

I'll repeat the answer. There are over 100 countries with murder rates higher than America and lots of those countries have a virtual ban on civilian firearm ownership, which therefore disproves your assumption that England's lower murder rate has anything to do with restrictions on firearms.

Further, England does not count a crime in their stats unless someone is CONVICTED. Not the case in America.

And again, England has a FAR HIGHER violent crime rate than America.

Lastly, when the UK eliminated privately owned guns, it only made violent crime rates worse, not better.

I understand the facts don't fit your agenda. Sucks to be you I guess...

Who do you think you're talking to??? You've already lost credibility by calling me names. Why don't you go away and come back when you can behave like a big boy and not a spoiled brat???
Speaking of lost credibilitty...

An 'assault weapon' ban would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
A "hi-cap' magazine ban would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
Universal background checks would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
Universal gun registration would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop aniother like it.
Universal licensure of gun owners would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.

Still waiting for your suggestions.

Really??? How do you know that?? You don't.

I've stated my suggestion many times. Very limited gun sales to only mature adults with a clean record. Actually I'd prefer to do what they do in the UK. No guns for anybody. But I would support limited sales.

Lying racist bitch

Try 722 in the UK, with a much lower population...

And you refuse to answer how having a gun free zone for the law abiding stops murder... how does it stop the criminal with the gun who has no concern for following the law??

Who do you think you're talking to??? You've already lost credibility by calling me names. Why don't you go away and come back when you can behave like a big boy and not a spoiled brat???

Calling a racist such as yourself a racist is justified.. and you attitude deserves the title 'bitch'

You lost all credibility with your flat out lies, you ignorance of others, and you blind party following

You have no rhyme or reason for calling me a racist. Guess that's part of your immature lashing out when someone upsets you.

An 'assault weapon' ban would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
A "hi-cap' magazine ban would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
Universal background checks would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.
Universal gun registration would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop aniother like it.
Universal licensure of gun owners would not have stopped the Newtown shooting and will not stop another like it.

I've stated my suggestion many times. Very limited gun sales to only mature adults with a clean record. Actually I'd prefer to do what they do in the UK. No guns for anybody. But I would support limited sales.

No guns for anyone, but what about criminals and the gov't?

The problem with gun control is that you never get rid of the guns, you simply centralize it into the hands of (1) people who don't abide by "law", and (2) our governments (which don't have a great track record of doing "the right thing").

Take a look at the past 100 years of gov't atrocities! Past 10 years! This isn't like some hypothetical thing that happened in ancient times of past.

Isn't our gov't partaking in mass slaughter (as we speak) of middle easterners under the pretext that they're "evil villains", like the world is some sort of giant action movie (and the war has absolutely nothing to do with propping up the profit margin of the defense industry)? I mean, we have mechanical death machines blowing up schools and killing civilians just about every day in Afghanistan.

Too, didn't our gov't (under Obama - mind you) just give a bunch of Mexican Drug cartels firearms that were used in the murder of US citizens, and then lie about it?

Why the heck do you want these guys to have all the firepower?

Last edited:

I do, as any ban would grandfather the rifles/magazines, which were then stolen from their owner, and especally the last three, as the guns used were stolen by their owner.

I've stated my suggestion many times. Very limited gun sales to only mature adults with a clean record.
This would not prevent another Newtown shooting as the guns used were stolen from their owner.

So... your suggestion...?

Your question is stupid. Don't even try is your answer. Just give out more guns is what you think we should do and have no restrictions.

If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

Your suggestion is to disarm law abiding citizens your question is even more stupid than the actual argument for gun control.
Can anyone tell me how gun control, gun free zones, or Clinton assault weapons ban stop Columbine, or any mass shooting during the 10 years of that garbage?
And remember Columbine happens during the middle of Clinton's assault weapons ban.

Why should anyone answer any question you have since you refused too answer this.

The story is BS.

IMO

Exactly. I wished anti gunners would learn something about what they oppose.
Some say Lanza had 10 30 round magazines. plus the hand guns he had they required magazines where did he carry them. I've read the police reports and no mention in those reports that he had 3 magazine pouches nothing about the pouches for the hand guns. Those who have experience will know something isn't quite right with the report. Not to forget about how she (nancy Lanza ) was supposed to have purchased a bushmaster between 2010 and 2012 when they were illegal to buy and possess after 1993 in her state.

with fewer rounds per load fewer kids would have died.

If his nutter gun snuggler mother had not bought him weapons it would not have happened at all

Lanza reloaded 6 times and he had an average of 4 unused rounds in each magazine he used.

The Virginia Tech shooter reloaded two guns at least 4 times each. He had two guns one that shot 10 rounds per magazine and the other that shot 15 rounds.

The Virginia Tech shooter had two guns to reload with 25 total rounds per the two magazines. Lanza had 1 gun to reload with 30 rounds per magazine.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed more people than Lanza.

It's not just a matter of the gun and number of rounds. It's how fast can they reload, how accurate they are and how many potential victims are nearby.

Have you ever seen a speed loader for a revolver?

Yes I have. It's much slower and more awkward than a magazine.

The ignorance from the gun grabber crowd is OVERWHELMING.

Speed loaders slow, eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lLk1v5bSFPw]World Record 12 Shots In Under 3 Seconds - YouTube[/ame]

Hahaha... Yeah I'd like to see you shoot like that. Way to insult the guy in the video. You really exaggerate the skill of these turds who go shooting innocent people. Please make a video of you shooting 20 shots from a semi-auto and with a revolver. I'm pretty sure I know which will be much faster.

Adam Lanza's Attack Took Less Than 5 Minutes

I'm sure there are members of the NRA who proudly proclaim that we have a "new record".

You people continue to gloss over and ignore the central issue on things like Newton and the other mass shootings these shooters got the guns legally they had no criminal record or had been committed to a mental hospital. There were warning and danger signs from all of them but now way to get them committed without there consent until after they committed there crimes they will always be able to get hold the the weapon and magazine or clip they want either legally or illegally you want to stop or at least cut down on these type of crimes focus on getting laws that allow them to be committed and get the help they need before they do these horrible things.

You people continue to gloss over and ignore the central issue on things like Newton and the other mass shootings these shooters got the guns legally they had no criminal record or had been committed to a mental hospital. There were warning and danger signs from all of them but now way to get them committed without there consent until after they committed there crimes they will always be able to get hold the the weapon and magazine or clip they want either legally or illegally you want to stop or at least cut down on these type of crimes focus on getting laws that allow them to be committed and get the help they need before they do these horrible things.

So wouldn't the first step be to insist on records being kept of all gun purchases?

So wouldn't the first step be to insist on records being kept of all gun purchases?

nope

how does registering a firearm prevent a newton incident

with fewer rounds per load fewer kids would have died.

If his nutter gun snuggler mother had not bought him weapons it would not have happened at all

Lanza reloaded 6 times and he had an average of 4 unused rounds in each magazine he used.

The Virginia Tech shooter reloaded two guns at least 4 times each. He had two guns one that shot 10 rounds per magazine and the other that shot 15 rounds.

The Virginia Tech shooter had two guns to reload with 25 total rounds per the two magazines. Lanza had 1 gun to reload with 30 rounds per magazine.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed more people than Lanza.

It's not just a matter of the gun and number of rounds. It's how fast can they reload, how accurate they are and how many potential victims are nearby.

it is also on the length of time it takes for a lawful person to intervene

or when the shooter decides to stop

so a "high capacity " mag really didnt play a roll

lanza had all the time in the world to reload

as many times as he wanted

• Thanks
Reactions: WUN

nope

how does registering a firearm prevent a newton incident

Well, aren't gun proponents and 'gun-grabbers' alike saying that they should be kept out of the hands of nutters?
How do you know they're a nutter...or how do the cops know that a nutter has a gun?
If you aren't a nutter, why would you object?

Forum List

Back