Adam Lanza's Attack Took Less Than 5 Minutes

Not if it was sold 1994-2004.

Oh, that's interesting.
Did they change the design of them in those years or something?
Yes - they remived the flash suppressor and the bayonet lug.
After that, they were just semi-automatic rifles.

it appears the gun grabbers

wish to go deeper this time around

more and more states are adopting a Firearms Freedom Act

to prevent the federal gun grabbers from getting their wishes

Investigators: Adam Lanza surrounded by weapons at home; attack took less than 5 minutes

Adam Lanza left a home stuffed with weaponry and carried out the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in a 154-bullet barrage that took less than five minutes, investigators said Thursday in the first detailed account of his surroundings and troubled state of mind.

Authorities also recovered a certificate in Lanza’s name from the National Rifle Association, seven of his journals, drawings that he made and books from the house, including books on living with mental illness.

At the school, Lanza fired the 154 rounds from a Bushmaster .223-model rifle and the final bullet from a Glock 10mm handgun to take his own life, said Stephen Sedensky, the chief prosecutor investigating the shooting. Police recovered 10 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster that Lanza took to the school. Three of the magazines had a full 30 rounds still in them.

Among school shootings in the United States, the death toll from Newtown is second only to the 32 people killed at Virginia Tech in 2007.

Do any of you gun supporters see anything upsetting about this??? People like this Adam Lanza have to be stopped.

Investigators: Adam Lanza surrounded by weapons at home; attack took less than 5 minutes - Open Channel

Didn't one of the RW liars on this board say that the bushmaster was left in the car? It is amazing how low these idiots will stoop...
Wasn't it all the lefty liars on this board who were cackling on about George Zimmerman not having any injuries? It is amazing how low these shit for brains will stoop...

Last edited:
Investigators: Adam Lanza surrounded by weapons at home; attack took less than 5 minutes

Adam Lanza left a home stuffed with weaponry and carried out the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in a 154-bullet barrage that took less than five minutes, investigators said Thursday in the first detailed account of his surroundings and troubled state of mind.

Authorities also recovered a certificate in Lanza’s name from the National Rifle Association, seven of his journals, drawings that he made and books from the house, including books on living with mental illness.

At the school, Lanza fired the 154 rounds from a Bushmaster .223-model rifle and the final bullet from a Glock 10mm handgun to take his own life, said Stephen Sedensky, the chief prosecutor investigating the shooting. Police recovered 10 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster that Lanza took to the school. Three of the magazines had a full 30 rounds still in them.

Among school shootings in the United States, the death toll from Newtown is second only to the 32 people killed at Virginia Tech in 2007.

Do any of you gun supporters see anything upsetting about this??? People like this Adam Lanza have to be stopped.

Investigators: Adam Lanza surrounded by weapons at home; attack took less than 5 minutes - Open Channel

Didn't one of the RW liars on this board say that the bushmaster was left in the car? It is amazing how low these idiots will stoop...
Wasn't it all the lefty liars on this board who were cackling on about George Zimmerman not having any injuries? It is amazing how low these shit for brains will stoop...

how many had been cackling in support of the edited (by msnc) zimmerman 9-1-1 call

that made it appear that he was racist

Look how skewed the OP is from the link. Other sources are reporting certificates for both mother and son. So which is it? And here are the key words in the OP's link

a certificate in Lanza’s name. "A" certificate. That is singular.

OP:

Exhibit # 605 - One (1) receipt for Timstar Shooting Range located in Weatherford, Ok and one (1) NRA certificate for Nancy Lanza.

See how the writer in the OP has skewed this?

The NRA certificate was for Nancy Lanza. But this Open Channel writer combines the NRA Certificate for Nancy with Adams journals and books.

Adam Lanza search warrants released

Books on living with mental illness? Really?

Item #86 - "Look Me in the Eye—My life with Asbergers" book, "Born on a Blue day—Inside the Mind of an Autistic Savant" book, "NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting" book.

:eusa_whistle: Mental illness? Asbergers and autism are now considered mental illness?

Not that Adam wasn't a crazy loon; but to say he had books dealing with mental illness is wrong.

Exhibit #606 - One (1) Paperback book titled "Train Your Brain To Get Happy," with pages tabbed off.

Adam Lanza search warrants released

Last edited:
I just want to be sure about this.
A Bushmaster is an assault weapon - right?

They say it is.

Federal law that bans the owning or creation of bombs, landmines, grenades or any rocket-propelled weapon should be amended to include ANY configuration of a gun that can kill people en masse. It's just that simple.

Stupid gun nuts on this board want to bury the argument in semantics. I hope you don't have to bury your children because of the ignorance you demonstrate here.

Right now gun laws are riddled (no pun intended) with "with the exception of" in almost every line of their statutes, so there may be many gun control laws on the books, but they are ineffectual in application much less enforcement.
CHAPTER 943 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE AND SAFETY
Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definition. (a) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, "assault weapon" means:

Sec. 53-202c. Possession of assault weapon prohibited. Class D felony. (a) Except as provided in section 53-202e, any person who, within this state, possesses any assault weapon, except as provided in sections 29-37j, 53-202a to 53-202k, inclusive, and 53-202o and subsection (h) of section 53a-46a, shall be guilty of a class D felony and shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of which one year may not be suspended or reduced; except that a first-time violation of this subsection shall be a class A misdemeanor if (1) the person presents proof that he lawfully possessed the assault weapon prior to October 1, 1993, and (2) the person has otherwise possessed the firearm in compliance with subsection (d) of section 53-202d.

To be fair Pogo, we aren't even sure if it was an assault weapon or not because we don't know when it was originally sold.

Too many important questions remain unanswered.

When it was sold doesn't matter the function is what matters. However, news reports said her bushmaster was sold between 2010 and 2012 which is illegal in the state of Connecticut.

To be fair Pogo, we aren't even sure if it was an assault weapon or not because we don't know when it was originally sold.

When it was sold doesn't matter the function is what matters. However, news reports said her bushmaster was sold between 2010 and 2012 which is illegal in the state of Connecticut.

Oh good, well if it's illegal that means none of those kids are dead after all. :cuckoo:

-- was there a point coming with this mindless tangent?

Oh good, well if it's illegal that means none of those kids are dead after all. :cuckoo:

No it means the shooting was staged by the government. The government killed those kids.

No it means the shooting was staged by the government. The government killed those kids.

Thanks.
I actually thought I posted a rhetorical question -- I didn't expect a payoff this big.

Jackpot!

Thanks.
I actually thought I posted a rhetorical question -- I didn't expect a payoff this big.

Jackpot!
The government doesn't have a problem killing children or anyone else that it can use to push an agenda.

There are a lot of worthy thoughts in here.

The relationship to an assault weapons ban, OK I can see that, but it doesn't explain the tangents off to whether a shooter was wearing a vest or a backpack, or how this particular model compares to that one. It also raises a flag when we think back to all the vehement denials about Lanza using the Bushmaster, insisting that was not the case and he left it in the car. Red flags because it reveals that the paramount issue to those insisters is not the safety of schoolchildren, but how will this affect Numero Uno's toys. And that belies a value that's related to the underlying values of the death culture I brought up in the first place; it strongly implies that Numero Uno's Toys (NUT for short) are more important that twenty six-year-olds getting gunned down in cold blood.
No, but the tangents to the clothing and bulky size of the magazines are easily explained by the jackpot post – they can be ignored. There is no point in dwelling on the insane, they are there in every issue and focusing on the people that far to the nuthouse only serves to destroy useful conversations.

As far as the ‘vehement denials’ that he had used the bushmaster, you are incorrect about that. Those are not denials, that was directly from the reporting and, as I said, were in direct relation to the proposed ban on such weapons. Those bans were using the bushmaster as their primary support for the ban. AKA – we need to ban the weapons used so this does not happen again. When the news reported that the bushmaster was NOT used, that was a big blow to the proposed use of the legislation. I guarantee that if there was no one attacking the right to own a gun NONE of those things would have even been brought up. But that is not what happened, before the bodies were even cold, the gun control advocates were already demanding that gun laws be passed. The thread of conversations after that were only natural.

There are other reasons that the ban should not be put in place though. That was simply the easiest to use when many thought that it was a fact.

To the NUT comment. NUT is not important BUT rights are and that, I believe, is the actual place that the pro-gun people are trying to defend. Sure, there are those ‘NUT’ out there BUT they are not the ones that we need to focus on any more than the pro-gun people should be focusing on Feinstein’s proposed forced removal of ALL weapons. They are, as you put, nuts and focusing on that aspect is obliterating constructive debate on the issue.
I'll have to disagree with the implication (if I read it correctly) that Newtown served anyone as a catalyst to advance a pre-existing agenda; I'm far more sympathetic to the view that these wanker politicians are taking a reactive stance, posturing to appear to do something, and that absent a string of shooting events, the issue would simply not have come up at all.
It saddens me that you say that. I feel that it is blatantly obvious. These people (like Feinstein) have been pushing gun laws for a VERY long time. This issue is not new. They try all the time and it fails miserable every time save for very few localities that manage to sell the idea to the locals. After every single tragic shooting on this scale, the same lobbies, legislators and other disgusting opportunists come out of the wood work and do the same thing. Sandy hook was, for them, an opportunity.

You might disagree but I don’t understand how you don’t see it. They want these laws passed and they truly believe in them. These events simply vindicate that and drive them harder. Unfortunately, the public fails when it comes to thinking with their heads and instead falls for gut reactions. Laws like this that enjoy essentially zero support suddenly get majority support for a short time, then these legislators come in, capitalize that support and get a law or laws passed that might never be undone. Most shitty law occurs exactly like this.
Finally I'm skeptical of the 'immortality' concept, given that the shooters are guaranteed to end up either jailed in infamy for life, or resolved to take their own life, ensuring that they'll be gone before the first news story breaks, which means they'll never get to taste that perverse fame. It seems much more to me that the goal is "I'll take as many out as I can before I have to take myself out". Much like shooting as many of the last video game aliens as you can while time is running out and you know you don't have enough points to continue, so you go out with guns blazing. The price he pays for indulgence in carnage.
I might be wrong but it makes sense. You say that they are not around but that is not the point. I dint think that these people care about actually seeing the ‘immortality’ just that they are on the lips and mids of the entire nation for years, written about in history books and have utter infamy.

We do not know how these people’s minds work, they are crazy. Anyone that can actually shoot an innocent child and kill them has an incomprehensible mind that has no logic or reason that a normal person would recognize. I just think that if the ass hat that killed the kids had no media attention and more went to the victims, there would be less of these occurrences because the people in question would not see others enshrined in infamy through these horrendous actions.

Like I said though, I don’t know. I am not crazy so I really can’t relate to that sickness.
(and this is another point I keep harping on -- these shooters are not out for murder, they're out for carnage. That's why they do it with guns)

Besides, we must understand the shooter and what drove him (and we notice, it's always a him, and that's unquestionably a large part of it). We can't do that if he's anonymous. The innocent victims did nothing to stand out as abnormal; the shooter did. Therefore we must know his name and try to know what made him tick. That's not glorifying what he did; the glorification is something we made sure was in place before he ever picked up his weapon. Had we not done that, he wouldn't have either.
I disagree.

Look at the coverage. We don’t need to know what made him ‘tic.’ It is not possible. I think that people sometimes find it difficult to simply accept crazy. Some people are nuts. There is no way around that and there is no understanding a person that is nuts and dead. I don’t really think there is any ‘why’ with these people and there is certainly no puzzling out some fantastical underlying problem (other than nuts that is).

I think we focus WAY too much on that crazy individual because many people are fascinated by someone that can be so evil.

Thanks for coherent thoughts here FAQ2. Almost forgot what that looked like.

There are a lot of worthy thoughts in here.

The relationship to an assault weapons ban, OK I can see that, but it doesn't explain the tangents off to whether a shooter was wearing a vest or a backpack, or how this particular model compares to that one. It also raises a flag when we think back to all the vehement denials about Lanza using the Bushmaster, insisting that was not the case and he left it in the car. Red flags because it reveals that the paramount issue to those insisters is not the safety of schoolchildren, but how will this affect Numero Uno's toys. And that belies a value that's related to the underlying values of the death culture I brought up in the first place; it strongly implies that Numero Uno's Toys (NUT for short) are more important that twenty six-year-olds getting gunned down in cold blood.

No, but the tangents to the clothing and bulky size of the magazines are easily explained by the jackpot post – they can be ignored. There is no point in dwelling on the insane, they are there in every issue and focusing on the people that far to the nuthouse only serves to destroy useful conversations.

As far as the ‘vehement denials’ that he had used the bushmaster, you are incorrect about that. Those are not denials, that was directly from the reporting and, as I said, were in direct relation to the proposed ban on such weapons. Those bans were using the bushmaster as their primary support for the ban. AKA – we need to ban the weapons used so this does not happen again. When the news reported that the bushmaster was NOT used, that was a big blow to the proposed use of the legislation. I guarantee that if there was no one attacking the right to own a gun NONE of those things would have even been brought up. But that is not what happened, before the bodies were even cold, the gun control advocates were already demanding that gun laws be passed. The thread of conversations after that were only natural.

There are other reasons that the ban should not be put in place though. That was simply the easiest to use when many thought that it was a fact.

My "vehement denials" refers to posts in this message board at the time and the tone thereof. Those posts would otherwise not have been memorable. I remember being impressed at the time not by the content (which gun Lanza used) but by the sheer passion being used to deliver it. One got the impression that the future of humanity depended on whether or not Lanza used this device or that one, as if resolving that would bring twenty children back. Obviously that's absurd, which is why the tone stood out.

As far as what effect it has on legislation, I can't see that as relevant since such legislation is (would have been) nothing more than a facile PR posturing by politicians who want to be seen as "doing something", and would have (had) no effect on hunters, CC holders, or the Second Amendment. So knowing none of that is affected and assuming none of the protesting posters are doing so because it is their wish to use a Bushmaster to mow down twenty more kids, I can find no other reasoning than the NUT case.

(NUT case - I kill me :rofl:)

In other words I don't see an AW ban or a magazine limit as having any real import, positive or negative. My biggest concern is that taking that route takes our eye off the ball.

To the NUT comment. NUT is not important BUT rights are and that, I believe, is the actual place that the pro-gun people are trying to defend. Sure, there are those ‘NUT’ out there BUT they are not the ones that we need to focus on any more than the pro-gun people should be focusing on Feinstein’s proposed forced removal of ALL weapons. They are, as you put, nuts and focusing on that aspect is obliterating constructive debate on the issue.

Of course rights are important, but again considering the scope of what was being proposed versus the Second Amendment, I couldn't see the scale of that passion as commensurate. Now, you're absolutely correct that constructive debate on the issue is hard to come by. And paranoia about NUT is a large part of it.

I got into this debate on the heels of Bob Costas' commentary in early December where he talked about "gun culture". For weeks on end I watched and read countless wags describe Costas' 90-second commentary as a "gun control rant"-- even though he never mentioned gun control, legislation, or the Second Amendment. That continues even now, with Fox News painting Jim Carrey's comedy video as a "gun control" video. It was, and still is, as if some people want to insist on derailing debate into a personal martyrdom crusade, even if it takes a complete misrepresentation of what the debate actually is. I've been harping on my own 'culture' crusade as long as I've been on this board, and only now is anyone seeming to hear what I'm saying instead of plugging in their own lyrics. So let's have a complete picture of the factors that are, indeed, obliterating constructive debate.

I'll have to disagree with the implication (if I read it correctly) that Newtown served anyone as a catalyst to advance a pre-existing agenda; I'm far more sympathetic to the view that these wanker politicians are taking a reactive stance, posturing to appear to do something, and that absent a string of shooting events, the issue would simply not have come up at all.

It saddens me that you say that. I feel that it is blatantly obvious. These people (like Feinstein) have been pushing gun laws for a VERY long time. This issue is not new. They try all the time and it fails miserable every time save for very few localities that manage to sell the idea to the locals. After every single tragic shooting on this scale, the same lobbies, legislators and other disgusting opportunists come out of the wood work and do the same thing. Sandy hook was, for them, an opportunity.

You might disagree but I don’t understand how you don’t see it. They want these laws passed and they truly believe in them. These events simply vindicate that and drive them harder. Unfortunately, the public fails when it comes to thinking with their heads and instead falls for gut reactions. Laws like this that enjoy essentially zero support suddenly get majority support for a short time, then these legislators come in, capitalize that support and get a law or laws passed that might never be undone. Most shitty law occurs exactly like this.

It's a chicken-egg question but no I don't see that progression. Now I don't live in California so my knowledge of Feinstein is limited, but I do know she was the one who walked in the room to find George Moscone a moment after he was gunned down in City Hall and that she tried to chase the assailant and then found Harvey Milk also slaughtered, so that experience could carry a personal meaning. But then she is one Senator of a hundred, and in a representative government all voices count. It's also why we have a loyal opposition and time built in to get grounded in rationality. You'll notice that three and a half months after Newtown, this AW ban, for what it's worth, is dead.

But no, this "they were just waiting for a pretext" CT is all too common and all too facile. My hackles go up when I see some ideological group playing the martyr game. Without real evidence or indication, I'm not buying.

Finally I'm skeptical of the 'immortality' concept, given that the shooters are guaranteed to end up either jailed in infamy for life, or resolved to take their own life, ensuring that they'll be gone before the first news story breaks, which means they'll never get to taste that perverse fame. It seems much more to me that the goal is "I'll take as many out as I can before I have to take myself out". Much like shooting as many of the last video game aliens as you can while time is running out and you know you don't have enough points to continue, so you go out with guns blazing. The price he pays for indulgence in carnage.

I might be wrong but it makes sense. You say that they are not around but that is not the point. I dint think that these people care about actually seeing the ‘immortality’ just that they are on the lips and mids of the entire nation for years, written about in history books and have utter infamy.

We do not know how these people’s minds work, they are crazy. Anyone that can actually shoot an innocent child and kill them has an incomprehensible mind that has no logic or reason that a normal person would recognize. I just think that if the ass hat that killed the kids had no media attention and more went to the victims, there would be less of these occurrences because the people in question would not see others enshrined in infamy through these horrendous actions.

Like I said though, I don’t know. I am not crazy so I really can’t relate to that sickness.

What I'm saying is... all of that media attention around Adam Lanza, absolutely every bit of it -- came after he was already dead. There's not one single iota he could have known about that attention, since by the time the first report came anywhere, he had already committed suicide. So I don't see where his 'fame' payoff is except in the fantasy of imagination, and you don't need to commit any act to have that.

(and this is another point I keep harping on -- these shooters are not out for murder, they're out for carnage. That's why they do it with guns)

Besides, we must understand the shooter and what drove him (and we notice, it's always a him, and that's unquestionably a large part of it). We can't do that if he's anonymous. The innocent victims did nothing to stand out as abnormal; the shooter did. Therefore we must know his name and try to know what made him tick. That's not glorifying what he did; the glorification is something we made sure was in place before he ever picked up his weapon. Had we not done that, he wouldn't have either.
I disagree.

Look at the coverage. We don’t need to know what made him ‘tic.’ It is not possible. I think that people sometimes find it difficult to simply accept crazy. Some people are nuts. There is no way around that and there is no understanding a person that is nuts and dead. I don’t really think there is any ‘why’ with these people and there is certainly no puzzling out some fantastical underlying problem (other than nuts that is).

I think we focus WAY too much on that crazy individual because many people are fascinated by someone that can be so evil.

No question, human perversions are fascinating to those who don't share those perversions. But I don't think it's at all a waste of time to understand how they got to that point, definitely not. If that understanding, should we reach it, flags down a potential situation before it happens, then we have a filtering tool. Simply shrugging "oh well he was crazy" may be true, but it gives us nothing constructive to work with and ensures that the next time we'll be reactive rather than proactive.

To that question, somebody in this forum came up with a nice article that I keep trying to make time to get into for discussion but I'll post it again here for anyone else. If it's the kind of thing you're not interested in I'll be sorry to hear that, because it may (may) be a lead to what's happening to us. At the very least it asks the right question.

But to back up a bit and not to lose this point because I think it's vitally important, and should be obvious if we will acknowledge it -- that an Adam Lanza or a James Holmes or the guy in the Oregon mall or Klebold and Harris (etc etc etc) are not out for murder, clearly, because they could accomplish that with, say, a bomb or poison gas, which doesn't require one's presence in the moment, and which gives at least a chance of being somewhere else when the shit goes down and possibly not being caught (think Tim McVeigh or Eric Rudolph or the anthrax mailer). Not only does a mass shooting inevitably result in either the self-inflicted death and/or incarceration of the shooter (not true of the terrorist bomber), but an actual terrorist attack takes meticulous planning, whereas random shooting, once the shooter takes his position, is random, targeting whatever comes into view. So these are not the same thing going on.

We call these guys 'mass murderers' but I believe that's a misnomer.What these mass shooters are after is personal carnage, and by that I mean the real, physical, visual experience of being able to watch helpless people, even kids, scream, run for cover and bleed from their wounds. They're not out for murder but for a perverse kind of power trip (and I think it's got everything to do with power). You can't get that kind of sensory feedback by poisoning the water or leaving a bomb for later while you get out of harm's way. I have no doubt the moment when they're strafing innocent people absolutely IS the payoff. As I remember Klebold and Harris were whooping with exhilarated delight as they inflicted their carnage.

This is why their weapon of choice is guns -- nothing can give the kind of sensory payoff --blood splattering, organ demolishing, long-distance range-- that a gun will. And it only ends when they know it must end, when they're outgunned and use their last shot on themselves; the goal of the "game" being to run up the score as much as possible before the clock runs out.

Crudely put but I do believe that's what's going on in those heads in that moment-- and is the real goal of what they're doing.

And that's why I keep getting back to the culture. Something in our culture is giving these perverts the idea that mowing people down would be a really cool thing to administer. And that, I believe, is the root of the tree that bears this poison fruit.

Last edited:
Was the question too hard for you Rinata?

Your question is stupid. Don't even try is your answer. Just give out more guns is what you think we should do and have no restrictions.

If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

Was the question too hard for you Rinata?

Your question is stupid. Don't even try is your answer. Just give out more guns is what you think we should do and have no restrictions.

If restricting gun ownership is a bad idea, why do we have gun murders in the thousands when the UK does not even crack 100???

Your suggestion is to disarm law abiding citizens your question is even more stupid than the actual argument for gun control.
Can anyone tell me how gun control, gun free zones, or Clinton assault weapons ban stop Columbine, or any mass shooting during the 10 years of that garbage?
And remember Columbine happens during the middle of Clinton's assault weapons ban.

In less than five minutes, a gunman shot his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 26 people inside, then took his own life, leaving more than 150 spent rounds in his wake, according to documents released Thursday.
Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky says Adam Lanza killed 20 first-graders and six adults using a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10-mm. handgun. Sedensky says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school, as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.
The documents say Lanza was found dead in the school wearing a bulletproof vest and military-style clothing, according to the Associated Press.

A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.
An arsenal of weapons, including guns, more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, Samurai swords, knives and a bayonet were found in Lanza's Connecticut home following the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre, according to search warrants.
Investigators also found a gun safe belonging to the shooter's mother, Nancy Lanza. There was no evidence the safe had been broken into, according to CTnow.com. Lanza shot and killed his mother prior to the shooting rampage at the school, police said.
The extensive inventory of the evidence seized from Lanza's home and the car he drove to carry out the massacre provided glimpses into the world of the reclusive gunman. Prosecutors until now had made few details available, despite pressure to do so from the governor, who criticized leaks to the press and lawmakers who clamored for more details as they craft legislation on mental health and gun control.

At the house, investigators found books about autism and Asperger's syndrome as well as an NRA guide to pistol shooting.
Police said they found a smashed computer hard drive, a gaming console and a gun safe in Lanza's bedroom. An unnamed source told investigators that Lanza was an avid gamer who played "Call of Duty" and other games and rarely left his home.
Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.
Police also found three photographs of an unidentified dead person covered in plastic and blood, according to CTnow.com.
Documents indicate authorities found a brown gun safe with shotgun shells and numerous boxes of bullets. In a bedroom closet, they found ear plugs, a handwritten note regarding ammunition and magazines, paperwork on guns and a metal bayonet.
In a top drawer of a filing cabinet, they found paper targets. In a duffel bag, they found ear and eye protection, binoculars, numerous paper targets and Lanza's NRA certificate.

http://s3.postimg.org/6f70un4kz/Newtown_gunman_spent_more_than_150_rounds_kille.jpg

Must be one unique shotgun he had there!!!!:eusa_dance:

Oh, and a couple of months ago, he was wearing "a hunting vest". Oh.....now its a bullet-proof vest. OK:coffee:

In less than five minutes, a gunman shot his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 26 people inside, then took his own life, leaving more than 150 spent rounds in his wake, according to documents released Thursday.
Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky says Adam Lanza killed 20 first-graders and six adults using a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10-mm. handgun. Sedensky says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school, as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.
The documents say Lanza was found dead in the school wearing a bulletproof vest and military-style clothing, according to the Associated Press.

A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.
An arsenal of weapons, including guns, more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, Samurai swords, knives and a bayonet were found in Lanza's Connecticut home following the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre, according to search warrants.
Investigators also found a gun safe belonging to the shooter's mother, Nancy Lanza. There was no evidence the safe had been broken into, according to CTnow.com. Lanza shot and killed his mother prior to the shooting rampage at the school, police said.
The extensive inventory of the evidence seized from Lanza's home and the car he drove to carry out the massacre provided glimpses into the world of the reclusive gunman. Prosecutors until now had made few details available, despite pressure to do so from the governor, who criticized leaks to the press and lawmakers who clamored for more details as they craft legislation on mental health and gun control.

At the house, investigators found books about autism and Asperger's syndrome as well as an NRA guide to pistol shooting.
Police said they found a smashed computer hard drive, a gaming console and a gun safe in Lanza's bedroom. An unnamed source told investigators that Lanza was an avid gamer who played "Call of Duty" and other games and rarely left his home.
Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.
Police also found three photographs of an unidentified dead person covered in plastic and blood, according to CTnow.com.
Documents indicate authorities found a brown gun safe with shotgun shells and numerous boxes of bullets. In a bedroom closet, they found ear plugs, a handwritten note regarding ammunition and magazines, paperwork on guns and a metal bayonet.
In a top drawer of a filing cabinet, they found paper targets. In a duffel bag, they found ear and eye protection, binoculars, numerous paper targets and Lanza's NRA certificate.

http://s3.postimg.org/6f70un4kz/Newtown_gunman_spent_more_than_150_rounds_kille.jpg

Must be one unique shotgun he had there!!!!:eusa_dance:

Oh, and a couple of months ago, he was wearing "a hunting vest". Oh.....now its a bullet-proof vest. OK:coffee:

Was there a point coming with this post sometime soon? :dunno:

Congratulations bigrednec...you've outdone yourself.

Forum List

Back