Add AGEism To The List Of The Democrats' List of 'ISM's

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2008 DNC members' e-mails were leaked to the world, exposing racist, sexists, homophobic, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitic content. Since then Democrats in Congress have routinely engaged in anti-Semitic rants while fellow Democrats protect them from repercussions. The Democrats, who rabidly attempted to deny their repeated demonstrations of their 'ISM's no longer try to hide them - they have publicly embraced them. I mean they gave their Presidential nomination to a well-known racist, Joe 'If you don't vote for me you ain't black' Biden.

Now the Democrats can add being guilty of AGEism to their long list of 'ISM's.

Breyer suffers ageism attacks from Democrats

Democrats are full-throttle in attempting to pressure USSC Justice
Breyer to retire so Dementia Joe's handlers can pick a replacement.
(If Breyer retires, don't be shocked if Joe 'Obama 2.0' Biden picks
the self-proclaimed 'Constitutional Scholar' Barak Obama to replace
Breyer.)

In 2008 DNC members' e-mails were leaked to the world, exposing racist, sexists, homophobic, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitic content. Since then Democrats in Congress have routinely engaged in anti-Semitic rants while fellow Democrats protect them from repercussions. The Democrats, who rabidly attempted to deny their repeated demonstrations of their 'ISM's no longer try to hide them - they have publicly embraced them. I mean they gave their Presidential nomination to a well-known racist, Joe 'If you don't vote for me you ain't black' Biden.

Now the Democrats can add being guilty of AGEism to their long list of 'ISM's.

Breyer suffers ageism attacks from Democrats

Democrats are full-throttle in attempting to pressure USSC Justice
Breyer to retire so Dementia Joe's handlers can pick a replacement.
(If Breyer retires, don't be shocked if Joe 'Obama 2.0' Biden picks
the self-proclaimed 'Constitutional Scholar' Barak Obama to replace
Breyer.)

Given what Mitch's predilections are concerning SC nominees under Biden, I'd say it's more than warranted. The Republican party is trying to stack the court with conservative leaning judges who rule based on the word of God...or what they believe God wants. Again, freedom of choice for some. Not most everyone else. Please, no bullshit about the Constitution. That yellow scrap of paper was tossed out by Republicans and conservatives a LONG time ago. I have no sympathy here for SC justices who hang on too long. They're no different than politicians (both sides) that make a career out of Congress. At some point, it stops being about public service and becomes about the power and the perks.

Highly doubtful that it would happen, but I can think of no one more qualified than Obama for the Supreme Court.
He wouldn't be the first president to end up on the Supreme Court.
1623768465958.png

Highly doubtful that it would happen, but I can think of no one more qualified than Obama for the Supreme Court.
I MIGHT agree with Barry that he is a Constitutional SCHOLAR, just neither a believer in nor a defender of the Constitution. Barry spent more time as President violating both the Constitution and the Rule of Law than he did standing up for, upholding, and defending the US Constitution.

Barry violated and was held accountable by the USSC for violating the Constitution several times as President, and his administration LOST more than his fair share of Constitutional challenges as President.

He is a scholar, for sure. He was well aware his DREAM ordeal was unconstitutional, yet, did it anyway.
The 'Dream' Act edict was a direct, intentional violation of the United States Constitution in order to advance his personal liberal agenda.

The demonstration of being willing to violate the Constitutional for personal / political gain shuld immediately disqualify the POS. His repeatedly proven violations of the Constitution, Americans Constitutional Rights, and the Rule of Law should prohibit even his ever being considered for a federal judgeship, let alone a position on the USSC.

I MIGHT agree with Barry that he is a Constitutional SCHOLAR, just neither a believer in nor a defender of the Constitution. Barry spent more time as President violating both the Constitution and the Rule of Law than he did standing up for, upholding, and defending the US Constitution.

Barry violated and was held accountable by the USSC for violating the Constitution several times as President, and his administration LOST more than his fair share of Constitutional challenges as President.
How many SC cases did that fat orange fool lose?
Your head is so full of trump, IDK how you can see or hear.

is there any chance Trump will be considered for SCOTUS?

NO?

they why bring him up?

How many times did Barry lose, a more appropriate question since you are attempting to hijack the thread with your 'Orange Man Bad' addiction and TDS-suffering.

How many times did he get defeated 9-0 in the SC? :lol:

The last guy has a worse record in the supreme court than Obama.

Some commentators place the blame for early court losses on inexperienced agency heads. However, the data on court rulings suggest that the administration has not learned over time. The administration’s win rate, which was under 5 percent early in the presidential term, did climb to a high water mark just under 20 percent (still a historically low rate). But in the latter half of Trump’s term, the win rate has been dropping back down, leading to the current 17 percent.

Ouch, 17%.

Some commentators place the blame for early court losses on inexperienced agency heads. However, the data on court rulings suggest that the administration has not learned over time. The administration’s win rate, which was under 5 percent early in the presidential term, did climb to a high water mark just under 20 percent (still a historically low rate). But in the latter half of Trump’s term, the win rate has been dropping back down, leading to the current 17 percent.

Ouch, 17%.

and another deflection to Trump.

Who would have to buy a ticket, (and bring an interpreter) to see SCOTUS in action.

Ouch, 17%.

Really weird thing to say since I'm responding to your post about Obama.

Ouch, 17%.

Really weird thing to say since I'm responding to your post about Obama.
And yet the thread topic is the Democrats adding another 'ISM' to their list by desperately attempting to harass and pressure an elderly USSC Judge to vacate his position.

Ouch, 17%.

Who would have to buy a ticket, (and bring an interpreter) to see SCOTUS in action.

Just putting proper context about claiming that Obama lost a lot in court. His administration actually won over half (barely) of his cases and the last guy only won 17%. Wow, sorry you have no real comeback for that. I know how I would answer that kind of explains why the last guy lost more than Obama but I'm not feeling like donating my time to you morons.

Ouch, 17%.

Just putting proper context about claiming that Obama lost a lot in court. His administration actually won over half (barely) of his cases and the last guy only won 17%. Wow, sorry you have no real comeback for that. I know how I would answer that kind of explains why the last guy lost more than Obama but I'm not feeling like donating my time to you morons.

Just putting proper context about claiming that Obama lost a lot in court.

Because Obama MAY be considered for a position on the Court.

Trump?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Ouch, 17%.

Trump?

Ah, I see, you are jealous because nobody would ever seriously consider the last guy for the job.

Ouch, 17%.

Trump?

...whic hhas nothing to do with Democrats attempting to bully the elderly when it benefits them

Ouch, 17%.

Trump?

...whic hhas nothing to do with Democrats attempting to bully the elderly when it benefits them

I seem to remember hearing that Biden was too old to be president by many of you.

Forum List

Back