Add curfew violation too Rittenhouse charges

Can't wait until Kyle is found not guilty, same for the cops in Milwaukee, and people burn down more black hoods. Hilarious, anyone need popcorn?

Twenty bucks says Kyle is convicted. You lose. you can keep your money but you have to leave USMB.

Deal?

Trying to rewrite history I see. Both King and Gandhi advocated peaceful protest the violent shit that happened was not them.

Kind of like the guy who shakes you down isn't the guy who vandalizes your store.

"Nice country you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it."

Let's get real, we didn't change because MLK did a sit in, we changed because the Black Panthers were threatening to burn that shit down.

Oh, one more point on Dr. King...

1609846876188.png

Trying to rewrite history I see. Both King and Gandhi advocated peaceful protest the violent shit that happened was not them.

Kind of like the guy who shakes you down isn't the guy who vandalizes your store.

"Nice country you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it."

Let's get real, we didn't change because MLK did a sit in, we changed because the Black Panthers were threatening to burn that shit down.

View attachment 437516

Since when are all "white people" responsible for the act of one miscreant who shot MLK, who says he didn't do it and had no motive?

I am sure that Mr. Ray (or whoever did whack MLK) had a motive. But we don't know what it is as they didn't even admit they did it.

He was a known racist. That's why he did it.

A lot of people are known racists and aren't shooting anyone. Not a sufficient motive.

Also, he said he didn't do it, and the King family seemed like they believed him. If Ray didn't whack King, his motive is irrelevant.

View attachment 437516
All white people are responsible for shooting King ? Are you that fucking stupid ?

Forum List

Back