Add curfew violation too Rittenhouse charges

BTW, earlier you stated he paid for the firearm with his unemployment check.

He said he got a check because he was laid off from the YMCA.

I'm not sure why they gave him a check, he's not even an adult.
Kyle Rittenhouse released from Kenosha jail on $2M bond (nypost.com)

"In an interview Thursday, Rittenhouse told The Washington Post that he paid for the weapon, a Smith & Wesson M&P, using his $1,200 in coronavirus stimulus money. "

Belatedly clicking on the link, it seems it was a combination of both, stimulus and unemployment.

still, it's a pipe dream that the curfew charge is going to hurt him in a self defense plea.

The curfew charges are bullshit, because the Kenosha police weren't enforcing a curfew. The libs were out, en masse, rioting.

The reason why they are so pissed is that Rittenhouse defending himself resulted in the liberals canceling the riots. They saw Rittenhouse's action as the equivalent of Shitting in the punch bowl at a party. He ruined their fun, and his actions ended the riot in Kenosha.

Rittenhouse is a misguided youth probably brought up by ignorant parents. He didn't live in Kenosha Wisconsin but Illinois and went there looking for trouble and he found it. You idiots who think he's a hero are bat shit crazy. He deserves to be brought up on charges and found guilty. I also believe that if nobody started riots that includes antifa and white nationalist this country would be a lot better.
White nationalists starting riots... lol.
Nice equivalency. Too bad it’s imaginary.
At least you tried to be even handed, somewhat.
The only thing I can say think Charlotsville with there tiki torches spoutting hateful speech. Trump said good people on both sides. I personally wish antifa never showed up. Then we would know what assholes white nationalist truly are.

BTW, earlier you stated he paid for the firearm with his unemployment check.

He said he got a check because he was laid off from the YMCA.

I'm not sure why they gave him a check, he's not even an adult.
Kyle Rittenhouse released from Kenosha jail on $2M bond (nypost.com)

"In an interview Thursday, Rittenhouse told The Washington Post that he paid for the weapon, a Smith & Wesson M&P, using his $1,200 in coronavirus stimulus money. "
Is that one of those “investing in XYZ” that libs always talk about when the government is spending tax dollars?
Now that’s a tax payer “investment” I can get behind.

Rittenhouse is a misguided youth probably brought up by ignorant parents. He didn't live in Kenosha Wisconsin but Illinois and went there looking for trouble and he found it. You idiots who think he's a hero are bat shit crazy. He deserves to be brought up on charges and found guilty. I also believe that if nobody started riots that includes antifa and white nationalist this country would be a lot better.
White nationalists starting riots... lol.
Nice equivalency. Too bad it’s imaginary.
At least you tried to be even handed, somewhat.
The only thing I can say think Charlotsville with there tiki torches spoutting hateful speech. Trump said good people on both sides. I personally wish antifa never showed up. Then we would know what assholes white nationalist truly are.
Lol.
So you point to one event... and there weren’t any riots there.
What a joke.

Of course no protesters were charged
Lol. So it was the “protestors and their supporters” who called for more charges?
What did that plea sound like?
“Yo yo yo, mister DA. We were having a grand old time fuckin shit up, burning buildings, stealing shit, attacking people. We even had the politicians tell the po-Leese to let us wild out, nah mean?? Then this mother fucker done capped up some of da homies when they tried to kill him. Dats bullshit, nah mean?!? You Gotsta do sumpins!”

He works in Kenosha which is 20 miles from his home. Nice attempt at deflection....well, not really, but either way, you're stupid, and wrong.

He doesn't "Work" in Kenosha. He didn't even have a job, and he bought his gun with his unemployment check.

He had no business being in Kenosha, period...

He went there looking to help out against the rioters burning the city down----that is not looking for trouble..that is doing the right thing.

No, that's the police's job. Not his.

Of course, if the police hadn't fucked up and shot Jacob Blake in the back 7 times, they wouldn't be in this mess.
Free people don’t need a reason to travel freely.
This is America, and because your fellow leftist scumbags decide to riot in an area doesn’t make it off limits to the rest of us.
We can come and go as we please, and if you decide to attack people doing so and get aerated, we’ll that’s too bad.

Of course no protesters were charged

Actually, it's a bank shot. If you establish he never should have been out on that street to start with, then his claims to "Self-Defense" evaporate.
But the people destroying property and rioting had every right to be out in the streets ?

The curfew charges are bullshit, because the Kenosha police weren't enforcing a curfew. The libs were out, en masse, rioting.

The reason why they are so pissed is that Rittenhouse defending himself resulted in the liberals canceling the riots. They saw Rittenhouse's action as the equivalent of Shitting in the punch bowl at a party. He ruined their fun, and his actions ended the riot in Kenosha.

Wow, you do live in a fantasy world, don't you?

Free people don’t need a reason to travel freely.
This is America, and because your fellow leftist scumbags decide to riot in an area doesn’t make it off limits to the rest of us.
We can come and go as we please, and if you decide to attack people doing so and get aerated, we’ll that’s too bad.

Again, when Shittenhouse is spending the next 20 to life in prison, he can enjoy your support.

But the people destroying property and rioting had every right to be out in the streets ?

Sure, why not?

You guys can't have it both ways... you can't have the cops murder and maim people and then expect everyone else to obey the law.
The most successful Civil Right protests in history were the non-violent kind. Gandhi and Dr. King did it the right way. The ignorant bastards your defending lose any moral high ground the moment they loot and burn shit to the ground.

The most successful Civil Right protests in history were the non-violent kind. Gandhi and Dr. King did it the right way. The ignorant bastards your defending lose any moral high ground the moment they loot and burn shit to the ground.

you should probably read some history books. Dr. King advocated peace, but the 1960's were a decade of race riots...

As for Gandhi, the independence of india was hardly non-violent.

you should probably read some history books. Dr. King advocated peace, but the 1960's were a decade of race riots...

As for Gandhi, the independence of india was hardly non-violent.
Trying to rewrite history I see. Both King and Gandhi advocated peaceful protest the violent shit that happened was not them.

As Coyote says, citizens are not permitted to defend themselves from violent assaults by leftists. Citizens are definitely NOT entitled to shoot a violent, leftist that is trying to beat them into a coma. Citizens are obligated to take their beating and be murdered or made into a quadraplegic.

Forum List

Back