Add curfew violation too Rittenhouse charges

Rittenhouse is a hero and you old people are jealous that a kid can fight Marxism better then you pussies. :D

Sorry m, but I’ve never been jealous of murderous teenagers who act in an immoral, illegal, and just plain stupid fashion.

IF HE was violating curfew, SO WERE THEY!!

So what? They didn't shoot anyone.

So, yeah, they get a $100.00 fine for violating curfew.

He gets two murder convictions because his violation of curfew voids any claim to "self-defense".

So what?

so the curfew violation is a farce.

a first year law student could get it dismissed.

But fools like you read about it, and start "yeah, this is going to cook his goose. Even if he gets off for killing two people in self defense, we got him for violating curfew."

just like dozens, if not hundreds of other people that night.

But, keep going joe...

you've had me laughing all day reading your posts.

IF HE was violating curfew, SO WERE THEY!!

So, yeah, they get a $100.00 fine for violating curfew.

He gets two murder convictions because his violation of curfew voids any claim to "self-defense".

He will likely walk on the shootings.....3 self defense shootings.....each provoked by the attackers....

So what?

so the curfew violation is a farce.

a first year law student could get it dismissed.

But fools like you read about it, and start "yeah, this is going to cook his goose. Even if he gets off for killing two people in self defense, we got him for violating curfew."

Obviously, you don't get how this works. Let' me explain it to you in a way that even an idiot like you can understand.

I break into your house, and you come at me with a baseball bat. We struggle and I end up killing you. I can't argue "self-defense" because I never should have been in your house to start with.

Same deal where. Shittenhouse can't argue self-defense because he never should have been out on the street to start with with a gun that he wasn't legally allowed to own.

just like dozens, if not hundreds of other people that night.

None of them killed anyone, and over 250 arrests were made in Kenosha at that time.

He will likely walk on the shootings.....3 self defense shootings.....each provoked by the attackers....

Nope. People in Kenosha aren't going to endorse a FISH (Fucking Illinois Shithead) coming up to their state and murdering their citizens. They barely like it when we come up there on vacation.

and just what is the fine for being out after curfew?

$50?
$100?

and they're going to try to put him in prison over it?

Just think, joe...

if the assholes he shot hadn't been out after curfew, they MIGHT still be alive.

Like I said...

a first year law student could get him out of the curfew charge.

$50?
$100?

Just think, joe...

if the assholes he shot hadn't been out after curfew, they MIGHT still be alive.

Like I said...

Sorry, man, the people who were demonstrating had every right to be out there... Something called the "First Amendment".

The Curfew charge undermines his claims to self-defense... that's why it was added. You can't be engaged in self-defense when you are in violation of other laws, even if the other people involved were in violation of the same law.

$50?
$100?

Just think, joe...

Like I said...

Sorry, man, the people who were demonstrating had every right to be out there... Something called the "First Amendment".

The Curfew charge undermines his claims to self-defense... that's why it was added. You can't be engaged in self-defense when you are in violation of other laws, even if the other people involved were in violation of the same law.

Sorry, man, the people who were demonstrating had every right to be out there...

Protesters got a pass for being out after curfew?

The guys that were trying to kill Rittenhouse were within their rights?

joe, you look more ridiculous with every response.

Give it up.

Sure they were.. Some maniac goes shooting into a crowd, darned straight they were right to attack him.

Your boy is going to prison for a long time. Too bad he doesn't have competent lawyers who will get him off on manslaughter instead of the Murder he's going to get convicted of.

Sure they were.. Some maniac goes shooting into a crowd, darned straight they were right to attack him.

Your boy is going to prison for a long time. Too bad he doesn't have competent lawyers who will get him off on manslaughter instead of the Murder he's going to get convicted of.

Some maniac goes shooting into a crowd, darned straight they were right to attack him.

Now HE's the that started the shooting?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

That sentence didn't make any sense grammatically.

He shot Rosenberg, who was unarmed.

He then tried to run away, was followed by a crowd that tried to take him into custody, and she killed Huber and wounded Grosskreutz

This piece of shit is so going to jail...

That sentence didn't make any sense grammatically.

He shot Rosenberg, who was unarmed.

He then tried to run away, was followed by a crowd that tried to take him into custody, and she killed Huber and wounded Grosskreutz

This piece of shit is so going to jail...

Bummer, I dropped a word.

and junior couldn't pass it up.

you must get your news from Maddow,

I've never seen so much bullshit in my life.

BTW, earlier you stated he paid for the firearm with his unemployment check.

He didn't even have a job, and he bought his gun with his unemployment check.

according to him, he bought it with his stimulus check.

Obviously, you're not as informed as you think.

He said he got a check because he was laid off from the YMCA.

I'm not sure why they gave him a check, he's not even an adult.
Kyle Rittenhouse released from Kenosha jail on $2M bond (nypost.com)

"In an interview Thursday, Rittenhouse told The Washington Post that he paid for the weapon, a Smith & Wesson M&P, using his $1,200 in coronavirus stimulus money. "

He said he got a check because he was laid off from the YMCA.

I'm not sure why they gave him a check, he's not even an adult.
Kyle Rittenhouse released from Kenosha jail on $2M bond (nypost.com)

"In an interview Thursday, Rittenhouse told The Washington Post that he paid for the weapon, a Smith & Wesson M&P, using his $1,200 in coronavirus stimulus money. "

Belatedly clicking on the link, it seems it was a combination of both, stimulus and unemployment.

still, it's a pipe dream that the curfew charge is going to hurt him in a self defense plea.

Rittenhouse is a misguided youth probably brought up by ignorant parents. He didn't live in Kenosha Wisconsin but Illinois and went there looking for trouble and he found it. You idiots who think he's a hero are bat shit crazy. He deserves to be brought up on charges and found guilty. I also believe that if nobody started riots that includes antifa and white nationalist this country would be a lot better.
White nationalists starting riots... lol.
Nice equivalency. Too bad it’s imaginary.
At least you tried to be even handed, somewhat.

Of course no protesters were charged
That's what makes this charge rather laughable. This type of selective prosecution never works. It's like admitting they got nothing.

Why don't they just add Felony Mattress Tag Ripping to the charges as well?

Maybe they can prove Rittenhouse assassinated a praying mantis? An insect would be a more sympathetic victim than the paedophile who got clipped after he attacked the Rittenhouse boy.

Forum List

Back