Add Wire Fraud to the List

I cant make a blanket statement on that. I would have to judge each of those indictments, because its the intent of the prosecution that is suspect. Democrats have been trying to indict Trump of something ever since he became president, literally waiting on his every phone call to find something to call a crime.
If it's proven through evidence that a crime has been committed, what does prosecution intent matter?

If a mass murderer is caught red-handed or a priest is caught in the middle of raping a child, does it matter if the prosecutors are positively giddy over the prospect of putting him in prison for life?

Oh look, another impending phony indictment that is going to add more points to Trumps approval ratings.

Yawn.

Ho hum.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iu

Except, they don't actually believe that.
Well, that's always one of the big questions for me. I know that most of the politicians (maybe outside MTG and Boebert) and most of MAGA media know this is Kabuki Theater, but the street-level credulous rubes? I don't know. When I talk to them in real life, and I look in their eyes, they seem either full of real rage or real fear.

Well, that's always one of the big questions for me. I know that most of the politicians (maybe outside MTG and Boebert) and most of MAGA media know this is Kabuki Theater, but the street-level credulous rubes? I don't know. When I talk to them in real life, and I look in their eyes, they seem either full of real rage or real fear.
You can't fix stupid. 🤷‍♂️

What are you guys going to do when Big T's back in the White House?

I hope you have ample mental facilities in your respective zip codes.

If it's proven through evidence that a crime has been committed, what does prosecution intent matter?

If a mass murderer is caught red-handed or a priest is caught in the middle of raping a child, does it matter if the prosecutors are positively giddy over the prospect of putting him in prison for life?

What if its some process crime? They are coming after Trump from so many different directions its ridiculous. Nothing is off the table when it comes to investigating something on Trump, meanwhile, for example you have an IRS whistle blower now who tells how he was told to NOT investigate money trails leading to the BIG GUY , because he was blocked by superiors.
Its clear on one hand Biden is protected, while on the other hand, Trump the other guy, has everything that can possibly be made into a crime thrown at him.

Again, If it happens I'll decide then. This whole thing is too politicized to treat it the same way you would any other crime committed outside of politics.

Its clear on one hand Biden is protected, while on the other hand, Trump the other guy, has everything that can possibly be made into a crime thrown at him.

Meanwhile, while Trump is now officially the most investigated and least private politician in US History, the rest of the DC swamp is just squeaky clean.

It's all so very credible.

A DoJ that consists overwhelmingly of Republicans, headed by a Republican, prosecuting cases where all the witnesses are not only Republicans, but former aides picked and appointed by Trump, and confirmed by Republican Senators.

Good luck with that narrative.
4i6Ckte.gif

So then you also trust the whistleblowers blowing up Biden. Right?

What part of "THE DOJ IS CORRUPT" do you not understand?
What part of 'we don't believe that'..at least, not in this context....do YOU not understand?

That there is corruption built into the justice system is an axiom----but this, this is something else, you see..Trump has alienated a lot of people..in Civil Service..as has his minions. If there is a law broken..it's their turn for revenge. Trump brought this upon himself...for he threw many bricks..and lives in the most brittle of glass houses~

Trump's mouth and his greed....as we all knew it would one day.....are in the process of destroying him.
His cognitive decline is as apparent as Biden's is.

The DOJ need not lie...the truth is their best friend.

Forum List

Back