Add Wire Fraud to the List

I cant make a blanket statement on that. I would have to judge each of those indictments, because its the intent of the prosecution that is suspect. Democrats have been trying to indict Trump of something ever since he became president, literally waiting on his every phone call to find something to call a crime.
Fortunately your judgement doesnt matter. Quit trying to act like some legal expert. You've never even seen a Consitutional Law text book.

What part of "THE DOJ IS CORRUPT" do you not understand?
You say that only because things arent going your way. So you have to justify your beliefs by saying shit like that. If a dem were in this same position, you'd be saying how great the DOJ is. Sorry, shithead. You cant have it both ways.

The investigations/indictments of Trump are perfectly appropriate, lawful, and warranted – based on objective, compelling, and documented evidence of Trump’s corruption and criminality.

Yes! They all were! That’s why you’ve thrown him in jail so many times!

No comment on the acts, evidence, or arguments.

I imagine we will see a LOT of that in this thread, from Trumpers.

It's clear cut fraud.

You gottem Skippy! This is final the one! Orange jumpsuit! Hand cuffs! Perp walk! All your wet dreams are about to come true!

No. These groomed demented leftists still believe Trump colluded with the Russians and lunged at the wheel.

exactly.... yet they want to ask us if we will accept a guilty verdict when they are throwing a hundred fucking charges out there for a jury to decide on. I wish any one of them got to face that type of thing and then tried to live their life like nothing was happening.

She's a former DoJ official. She still communicates with senior DoJ. She's usually proven correct.

The rats are starting to eat each other.
One of Trump's fake electors from Michigan is already speaking out about being "duped" by Trump's side-show freak attorneys.
The hits just keep on comin'.

She said the lawyer who told them to walk to the capitol was Ian Northon, who “duped” her into thinking she was doing the right thing.

“I was an innocent little bystander in this whole thing, thinking I was doing my civic duty,” Lundgren said.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

But, the Democratic Michigan Attorney General, Dana Nessel, claims her office has proof that the 16 electors knew what they were doing and purposely signed on as fake electors in an effort to undermine democracy and anoint Trump as the winner of Michigan

I understand that you folks believe that, and that it's your excuse for pretty much everything.

Good thing I never expect straight answers here!
It’s far from being an excuse, you live in a total vacuum, according to you the world operates flawlessly, but history clearly says otherwise…

Forum List

Back