Adjusted for Purchase Power, Blue States Are Some of the Poorest in the Nation

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And this study does not take into account the higher tax rates the folks in blue states pay also.

https://www.advisorperspectives.com...old-purchasing-power-for-the-50-states-and-dc

Bottom ten states/territories are:
50) District of Columbia*
49) New York*
48) Maine*
47) Louisiana
46) West Virginia
45) New Mexico*
44) California*
43) Mississippi
42) Floriduh
41) Vermont*
40) Nevada*

Seven of these eleven states (noted with *) went for Clinton in 2026. IF you factor in taxes and take home pay, it is even worse for blue states. I plan to do that some time soon, but havent had the opportunity yet.

And yet idiots in blue states keep voting these morons back in! rofmao

BTW, Why dont images work any more? That is just ridiculous.

One of the points the bed wetters have to ignore is that many of the free states would have made sure their senators faced unemployment for voting in the regressive regulations and unfunded mandates the commie states demand. That's why the "red states get more money FROM the feds". They also ignored the fact that commie states had their state income taxes entirely subsidized by the rest of the country. Trump has rolled some of that expense back and the rich dipshits who voted for democrooks in shit holes like NY are moving to states with no income taxes.

As far as I'm concerned the exemption needs to be rolled back entirely so that the working plebs understand that their own states are stealing an add'l 5-15% from them on top of the theft from the feds, and that it's entirely due to voting for commie democrooks.

One of the points the bed wetters have to ignore is that many of the free states would have made sure their senators faced unemployment for voting in the regressive regulations and unfunded mandates the commie states demand. That's why the "red states get more money FROM the feds". They also ignored the fact that commie states had their state income taxes entirely subsidized by the rest of the country. Trump has rolled some of that expense back and the rich dipshits who voted for democrooks in shit holes like NY are moving to states with no income taxes.

As far as I'm concerned the exemption needs to be rolled back entirely so that the working plebs understand that their own states are stealing an add'l 5-15% from them on top of the theft from the feds, and that it's entirely due to voting for commie democrooks.

The biggest problem for the Ds are the compounding effects of taxes and cost of living differential will eventually kill the Democratic party and relatively quickly

And this study does not take into account the higher tax rates the folks in blue states pay also.

https://www.advisorperspectives.com...old-purchasing-power-for-the-50-states-and-dc

Bottom ten states/territories are:
50) District of Columbia*
49) New York*
48) Maine*
47) Louisiana
46) West Virginia
45) New Mexico*
44) California*
43) Mississippi
42) Floriduh
41) Vermont*
40) Nevada*

Seven of these eleven states (noted with *) went for Clinton in 2026. IF you factor in taxes and take home pay, it is even worse for blue states. I plan to do that some time soon, but havent had the opportunity yet.

And yet idiots in blue states keep voting these morons back in! rofmao

BTW, Why dont images work any more? That is just ridiculous.

2026…impressive.

California likes to think that it has a thriving economy but it has Trillions in debt coming due in pensions. Their high speed rail project can not spend money fast enough and they have been unable to find ways to tax more, note that taxing texts fell through.

New York is almost in the exact same position. The only hope they have of staying afloat is that one of their lawsuits of Trump pays off well.

You really have to wonder how people will vote for their own self destruction?

Blue states you say? LOFL

47) Louisiana
43) Mississippi
42) Floriduh

those are red states; commie RED like Trump so, why are you lying?

I wonder what mostly affects the numbers, housing and taxes? Conservative Arizona where I have resided these last 38 years seems pretty far down on the list. Ohio in which I previously spent the majority of my first 27 years seems rather well towards the top. I would have figured it just the opposite.

California likes to think that it has a thriving economy but it has Trillions in debt coming due in pensions. Their high speed rail project can not spend money fast enough and they have been unable to find ways to tax more, note that taxing texts fell through.

New York is almost in the exact same position. The only hope they have of staying afloat is that one of their lawsuits of Trump pays off well.

The sheep always vote for the guy who ends up butchering them just because he happens to be feeding them now.

The sheep always vote for the guy who ends up butchering them just because he happens to be feeding them now.
The sheep voting for the wolves is NOT supposed to happen, but we can thank the media for that.

Forum List

Back