"Admin" Contact Information Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I searched for some time to find the "Admin" but could not. How unfortunate the "Admin" is hiding.

I wanted to voice my opinion about how awful White 6 is as a "Moderator."
White 6 spews the most bitter, Left-wing crap possible, cannot be shut up, never backs down, and can't be put on IGNORE.

You ask conservatives for donations when you have chosen this hack to plague us? Shirley you jest.

Who will you choose as "Moderators" next, Lakhota? CrapAtUs?

I searched for some time to find the "Admin" but could not. How unfortunate the "Admin" is hiding.

White 6 spews the most bitter, Left-wing crap possible, cannot be shut up, never backs down, and can't be put on IGNORE.

You ask conservatives for donations when you have chosen this hack to plague us? Shirley you jest.
Meh, I've found him to be fair enough....Maybe you just go on too long before you make a point.

Just sayin'. 😐

Who will you choose as "Moderators" next, Lakhota? CrapAtUs?

cry-baby-crying.gif

Look in the bottom right hand corner.
1721761236982.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back