Administration people say Inflation is deliberate... to make more people dependent on government

People who support your right to bear Arms are smart enough to know tyranny isn't an option.
Sure.

1654589812092.png

Gun grabbing leftist assholes? Not so much.

A 30 year-old lie by the NRA, regurgitated by gullible morons, every time a democrat is in office.

Smokin' OP telling us "we want to take your guns" without actually us.
Sure, if that's all you own.
That would be stupid, then again, if the shoe fits.

Maybe one day you will take the training wheels of and learn to shoot.

You in your fervent denial of such has outed your true feelings on the subject.
I'm not denying it, AK's AR's need to be banned, and magazine capacities need to be limited to 10 rounds, if you can't hit anything with 10 rounds, you deserve to die.
The nation's IQ level will go up.
Carry on and Molon Aabe.

People who support your right to bear Arms are smart enough to know tyranny isn't an option. Gun grabbing leftist assholes? Not so much.
The sad part about folks who love talking about the 2nd Amendment have never even read the document, they are just going off of what they heard someone else say.

i know plenty of people with them. They don’t make you shoot better either…practice does
I know they don't, you don't need to be better when you're shooting 30 rounds at a time, you'll hit something...............eventually.

So tell us what these benevolent, right wingers have done for the citizens of this country in the past 50yrs.
cut their taxes, got record low UE, undid the jimmy carter inflation, will undo the xiden inflation, destroyed the Soviet Union, freed millions from them, created the first step act to start undoing some of xiden’s racist 94 crime bill…just to name. a few things

I knew this a long time ago. If following news for a long time doesn't make you cynical, nothing will
This is the whole Marxist plan. So many stupid people letting them do it.

Forum List

Back