Adult Children of Gay Couples Suffer Poorer Outcomes

These sorts of attacks on mixed race parents and their children used to be quite common too.

Did you run away from the facts in those discussions too?

Ah, so there it comes out. Your racism.

LOL!! And now you've done it!

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

The Ultimate sign of a liberal who is losing the debate and desperately wants to change the subject...

But so early...

Do you have personal experiences or observations that have led you to the conclusion yourself that homosexual couples will NOT have good outcomes (compared to nuclear families) for children?

As if no one could have predicted it, the largest study to date of adult children of same sex couples shows that they suffer poorer outcomes than adult chidlren of traditional couples. This would be a big "Duh" except the Gayhaddis kept quoting small selective studies that showed the opposite. But politicized science and small samples are no match for a broad wide range study. And the results are just what you would expect.
Cue "bigoted Texans"meme in 3...2...1....
Adult Children of Parents in Same-Sex Relationships Report Varied Outcomes

Here's why you FAIL so miserably Rabbi.

**Unpublished research (thus not peer-reviewed)

**If it has been published -- then how was it received (peers)?

And "suffer" -- you added that. FAIL / LIE / nice try.

You see, Rab, social science works like science -- you publish findings and then wait for someone else to repeat your experiment.

2012 - LOL, you really do suck at this. Stay off the inter webs, you'll get eaten alive.

These sorts of attacks on mixed race parents and their children used to be quite common too.

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

The Ultimate sign of a liberal who is losing the debate and desperately wants to change the subject...

But so early...

Do you have personal experiences or observations that have led you to the conclusion yourself that homosexual couples will NOT have good outcomes (compared to nuclear families) for children?

Do you consider mixed race parents as part of your gold standard?

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

I think we can safely take the stunned silence as a 'no'. Therefore, yes you are a racist.

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

Yes.

Now, Do you have personal experiences or observations that have led you to the conclusion yourself that homosexual couples will NOT have good outcomes (compared to nuclear families) for children?

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

Yes.

Now, Do you have personal experiences or observations that have led you to the conclusion yourself that homosexual couples will NOT have good outcomes (compared to nuclear families) for children?

A homosexual couple with children is a nuclear family.

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

Yes.

Strange. YOu did not answer my question. YOu dodged it.

Why are you afraid?

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

Yes.

Why are you afraid?

A homosexual couple with a child is a nuclear family.

Take the inaccuracy and homophobic bias out of your question and I might answer it.

THE RACE CARD!!! LOL!

But so early...

Yes.

Why are you afraid?

Take the inaccuracy and homophobic bias out of your question and I might answer it.

YOu have well internalized the Orwellian liberal tactic of taking control of the language as a dishonest tool of Power.

But, save it for someone who might be fooled.

I haven't forgotten that you refuse to answer a very simple yes or no question.

Yes.

Why are you afraid?

YOu have well internalized the Orwellian liberal tactic of taking control of the language as a dishonest tool of Power.

I have no idea what your question is asking. I fully support the right of gays to marry, to have children, to adopt children.

Work it out for yourself.

Yes.

Why are you afraid?

I have no idea what your question is asking. I fully support the right of gays to marry, to have children, to adopt children.

Don't play stupid.

It's a simple question.

I think the answer is yes. You do know of such a couple, someone close to you. That's why you are playing dumb.

And it didn't work out very well. And that's why you want to change the subject so bad.

Because you know the facts are not on your side of this issue.

Why are you afraid?

Don't play stupid.

It's a simple question.

I think the answer is yes. You do know of such a couple, someone close to you. That's why you are playing dumb.

And it didn't work out very well. And that's why you want to change the subject so bad.

NYCarb doesnt play stupid. He really is stupid.
But when libs fail they deflect, call names, or introduce some completely irrelevant bullshit. None of it undermines the findings of this study. Kids of gay couples are screwed up more than kids in normal households.

But when libs fail they deflect, call names, or introduce some completely irrelevant bullshit..
LOL, look who's talking!!! What do you call, "Are you admitting that you favor the abolition of heterosexual marriage and mandatory gay sex?" That had NOTHING to do with the discussion.

My guess would be that the answer is "worse than the children of gay couples".
Considering the vast problems that are caused by single parent homes, that's an incredibly low bar you just set.
That would make sense only if there weren't a vast number of problems encountered in traditional families. You can't just say that statistically things are a better; you have to show that they'd be overwhelmingly better.

Yes, that is the situation you see when you compare a traditional nuclear family with single parent households.

"overwhelmingly better".

Contrasting the numbers from homosexual couple families would give us an useful scale for judging the issues.

Judge them to what end? No one is going to make the single mom give up her children to a 'better' set of parents.

I think it is important for people to have good information when making decisions.

IMO, the vast myth that Single Moms are just as good as the Traditional Family has led millions of women to make bad choices and screw up their lives.

Nobody says that. In fact, all studies show that children do best in two PARENT households.

But when libs fail they deflect, call names, or introduce some completely irrelevant bullshit..
LOL, look who's talking!!! What do you call, "Are you admitting that you favor the abolition of heterosexual marriage and mandatory gay sex?" That had NOTHING to do with the discussion.
I was making fun of NYCarb who puts words in people's mouths when his arguments fail. Which is perpetually.
You are a dolt.

Considering the vast problems that are caused by single parent homes, that's an incredibly low bar you just set.
That would make sense only if there weren't a vast number of problems encountered in traditional families. You can't just say that statistically things are a better; you have to show that they'd be overwhelmingly better.

Yes, that is the situation you see when you compare a traditional nuclear family with single parent households.

"overwhelmingly better".

Contrasting the numbers from homosexual couple families would give us an useful scale for judging the issues.

Judge them to what end? No one is going to make the single mom give up her children to a 'better' set of parents.

I think it is important for people to have good information when making decisions.

IMO, the vast myth that Single Moms are just as good as the Traditional Family has led millions of women to make bad choices and screw up their lives.

Nobody says that. In fact, all studies show that children do best in two PARENT households.
Single mothers 'do just as good a job as couples'
Fail.

Why are you afraid?

Don't play stupid.

It's a simple question.

I do not know a single gay couple with children that have had problems.

I don't know why on earth you would think that would be conclusive one way or another.

"overwhelmingly better".

All the studies say that.

All the libs celebrate Single MOthers as heroes instead of selfish bitches who are sabotaging their own children.

Forum List

Back