Adulting Is Hard! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Needs A Vacation From Work

Only in the US do people get mocked for taking vacation.

Do you never take time off work?

The Democrats are trying to turn the United States into Saturday Night Live. The fundamental change they promised.

I don't care if she takes time off, because we are not yet paying her.

The way she frames it is ludicrous.

Saturday Night Live has been here since trump came aboard.

That why every time I post about her you Leftards bombard the thread about how nobody should be talking about her?

Nobody wants you to stop posting about her....we love mocking you over your obsession. I am willing to be 20 bucks you have a life size poster of her that you stare at before going to bed.
I’m going to see if we can have a thread category just for her. Her daily fodder is just too much to feast on.

I would expect nothing less from you. your obsession with her is borderline creepy...if it were not so much fun to watch.
Your constant obsession with Trump makes us wonder if you have a full size poster of Trump on your mom's basement bedroom door.
Don't forget to change hands pal. You might put your back out.
Let the stupid bitch make a daily fool of herself. She's only reinforcing what decent people think of the DEMs.

I thought the crux of the post was that she didn't start the job yet so why take a vacation? No?

Did she not have a job prior to the election?

In the 2016 primary, Ocasio-Cortez worked as an organizer for Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign.[37] After the general election, she traveled across America by car, visiting places such as Flint, Michigan, and Standing Rock, and speaking to people affected by the human rights violations related to the Flint water crisis and the Dakota Access Pipeline

NO -- not really.

This from a party that gave us trump, pence, mcconnell, gohmert, and more major brainless dipshits. Some people must be really scared of Ocasio. So she takes a break? She's probably got more brains than these guys do combined.

This from a party that gave us trump, pence, mcconnell, gohmert, and more major brainless dipshits. Some people must be really scared of Ocasio. So she takes a break? She's probably got more brains than these guys do combined.

This post alone shows your ignorance and has nothing to do with the OP. Thanks for playing.

That why every time I post about her you Leftards bombard the thread about how nobody should be talking about her?

Nobody wants you to stop posting about her....we love mocking you over your obsession. I am willing to be 20 bucks you have a life size poster of her that you stare at before going to bed.
I’m going to see if we can have a thread category just for her. Her daily fodder is just too much to feast on.

I would expect nothing less from you. your obsession with her is borderline creepy...if it were not so much fun to watch.
Your constant obsession with Trump makes us wonder if you have a full size poster of Trump on your mom's basement bedroom door.
Don't forget to change hands pal. You might put your back out.
Let the stupid bitch make a daily fool of herself. She's only reinforcing what decent people think of the DEMs.

Feel free to find 3 threads that I started about Trump in the last month.

You people just make up shit to try and distract from your own failings

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News

Boy, you Russian bots are obsessed with this woman. You must be TERRIFIED of her. What other point is there to the dozen of threads mocking and denigrating her?

Or it could be you're just attacking her because you're a misogynistic piece of shit who can't stand women seeking power and authority. Is that a problem for all you Russian assholes?

I'm actually of Welsh descent.

So is this the way we're going to play the game now, Dragon Lady? Anyone who points out what an idiot Che Barbie is...is a "misogynistic piece of shit"? Here's my take on THAT strategy! I don't think women need to be put on pedestals and treated with kid gloves if they're representing us in government. When a woman does something stupid she deserves to be called out on it. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez does stupid more than most do. Pretending she doesn't could turn into a full time job. Is that a problem for you?
hey - women demand equal treatment as men.

last i saw men are pretty crude with each other.

so which is it? treat women with respect, or equally as men treat men?

Name one male Congress critter who is being mocked, denigrated and treated in this fashion. There isn't one.

Name one US Senator who is mocked, denigrated, called "crazy", or generally treated like Elizabeth Warren. Name one white Congress Critter who is called "Low IQ", other than black female members of Congress.

The women aren't being treated "the same as" the men. Nobody calls male white members of Congress or the Senate "crazy", "low IQ", or "Pocohantas". Those slurs are reserved for non-white members or women.
The cases you mention are known as FACTS!
These LIB politicians step in their own shit.
Remember Dang ang Dick lying for YEARS about serving in VN. Remember 'stolen valor' John Kerry awarding himself a medal for shooting a twelve year old VC kid in the back. For being awarded a Purple heart for shooting at a can of beans and getting a little nick from the can exploding?
What about Hillary landing "under enemy fire" in Bosnia just in time for a little girl to hand her some flowers?
Warren lied about her indian heritage and ruined her political career.
The negro 'cow girl' who wears a cowboy hat to Congress. Maxine Waters who has an IQ in the low eighties and has somehow become a multimillionaire.
The list endless with these LIB/DEM posers/grifters/imbeciles.

No vacation. We need to see her every day to remind us about how screwed up the "new" democrat party has become.

Where are you from, lazy?

I am from the US and I take all the vacation and time off my company allows. Anyone that does not is a fucking moron.

Lazy slack-ass.

Whatever moron, there is more to life than working. But you are such a good little sheep that you have bought into the narrative your masters have sold you.

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News
Can someone translate that into Human?

Vacations are bad and you should never take one...:290968001256257790-final:

Perhaps she can use the word “vacation”.

Perhaps she can use the word “vacation”.

Her generation has different phrases, happens with every generation. Quit being such an old fuddy duddy.

You've gotta stop letting folks move in to your head.

Unless you just aren't using it for anything else.
Hilarious how you Leftards are so desperate to have people stop talking about your new superstar. It’s almost as if she needs protection....

She seems to be doing quite well

She has landed on the Conservative hate list and she has not even taken office yet

she's got a long way to go before she gets the trump hate he got before getting into office.

suddenly that's not such a victory, huh?

Quite a victory on her part

She didn’t even have Russia helping her

Forum List

Back