Advice !!! Seeing my brother soon after 15 months

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
We had a small falling out . Not seen or talked since early last year
. Now I an driving to his house with his kids

. I am very awkward and uncomfortable in these situations .
Geez
Advice

Put the shit behind you.
It was yesterday. Tomorrow will become today.
Don't hold a grudge.

Brothers and sisters will fight, but its not anything that will end either of you.

Pull your pants up, stand up straight, and love each other for who you both are..........faults and all.
Love 'em while he's here. None of us are indestructable or immortal.

Let the petty shit slide on into to the gutter. You don't need it, he doesn't need it. Nobody needs it.

Be a brother.

Put the shit behind you.
Don't hold a grudge.

Brothers and sisters will fight, but its not anything that will end either of you.

Pull your pants up, stand up straight, and love each other for who you both are..........faults and all.

Let the petty shit slide on into to the gutter. You don't need it, he doesn't need it. Nobody needs it.

Be a brother.

Omg 😳

Would be awesome if you could disguise yourself as me for 2 hrs
Geez .I am nervous

Put the shit behind you.
Don't hold a grudge.

Be a brother.
Wow, you gave some great advice without making the guy feel old. Great job!

My uncle held a grudge against some other family members. At a recent family wedding it was good to see he had gotten over all of that.

So many people regret not saying "I love you" to a family member who has passed. Not that you have to get that mushy, but I think you know what I mean.

My brother has been dead for a couple of years. I would give anything for one more chance to argue about trump, or watch his damn fishing shows or just set on the porch with him.

Forum List

Back