Advise To Palestinians

Last edited:
Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel? Oh wait, I forgot, Palestinians will be Palestinians & their death count shall continue.

AOL.com Article - Israel launches military offensive against Gaza in new operation dubbed 'Operation Protective Edge'

think israel will demolish the home of the israeli men suspected of killing the palestinian teen?

no----nor do they demolish the homes of captured Palestinian terrorists pigs unless they find terrorist
caches in the homes or tunnels

Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel? Oh wait, I forgot, Palestinians will be Palestinians & their death count shall continue.

AOL.com Article - Israel launches military offensive against Gaza in new operation dubbed 'Operation Protective Edge'

think israel will demolish the home of the israeli men suspected of killing the palestinian teen?

Why when that can be used to house Israeli's ?

Why when that can be used to house Israeli's ?

Phoen---in the US we say THAT WAS A LOW BLOW.......

I hate to say this, but what the hell are they thinking? they launch rockets because of the murder of the Arab child. Do they stop when six Israelis are arrested? NO! they launch more. WTF do they expect. If I were Israel I would be gearing up to wipe them off the face of the earth.

If the zionist controlled MSM actually had coverage of the Palestinians' plight, the zionist would not be on the receiving end of those mortars or whatever is shot in the direction of zionist occupied land that Palestinians used to live on.

I hate to say this, but what the hell are they thinking? they launch rockets because of the murder of the Arab child. Do they stop when six Israelis are arrested? NO! they launch more. WTF do they expect. If I were Israel I would be gearing up to wipe them off the face of the earth.

they are thinking ****THEATER**** Arabic speaking people are very

#####THEATRICAL#####
in the old days of the GLOBE theater even in the old days
of the GREEKS TRILOGIES------theater was very theatrical

lots of color and sounds and banging around and YELLING In ancient
Arabia-----the past time was also stories told in very dramatic
manner with cadence of voice and poetry very theatrical

those art forms died-----now when we see shakesperean plays----done
badly-----the actors barely move----hardly any theater
more like the sitcoms of the 1950's FATHER KNOWS BEST

Arabic speaking people LONG FOR THEATER

Moderation Message:

You will notice a few deleted posts. This forum is Zone2 which is
designed to keep volatile threads on track. In the recent past, moderation
has been lax about defining what is "relevant to the topic" in these threads.

Every thread has a topic. This topic is not general opinions of Muslims or Jews
or a debate about 80 yr old or 4000 yr old events. So be aware and stay on OP topic
please...

FlaCalTenn

"Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." -Abba Eban

He was right. The Palis will bring the wrath of Israel down on them, regardless of the damage to their own people. In fact, they prefer more damage to their own people--blown up women and children--because they make good propaganda.
Hell with them. Let's end this fight once and for all.

Nah that`s not why they launch rockets, they did that long before that child was murdered.
They launch these rockets because they don`t cost more than $ 20 each while each iron dome missile to intercept these costs between $ 35 000 and $ 50 000. Even though these rockets seldom hit a target that makes them just as effective as if they had.
Hamas can easily make 200 rockets in one night in one of these "shops"
and they buy the Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer in Israel:
Raketenwerkstatt: Bombenbau mit Löffel und Küchenwaage - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Politik
0,1020,1079517,00.jpg

0,1020,1079521,00.jpg

0,1020,1079532,00.jpg

Here is the whole article + all the photos:
Angriffe auf Israel: In der Raketenwerkstatt des Dschihad - SPIEGEL ONLINE
I`ld translate it but that would be a waste of time because most people can`t wrap their head around it

Time to roast some Hamas boogeymen...

I'll bring the popcorn...

Some hot dogs and English mustard, and sweetbreads braised in onion gravy, We British know how to parte with the best while still keeping our stiff upper lip.

Some hot dogs and English mustard, and sweetbreads braised in onion gravy, We British know how to parte with the best while still keeping our stiff upper lip.

Done. Everybody can bring a dish from their own recipe book. And something to drink. And lawn chairs, to watch the show, as the IDF hammers Hamas.

Last edited:

I think Israel will demolish the homes of the suspected Israeli men AFTER Hamas captures the ScumBags who killed the THREE Israeli Boys and throws their ASS in jail for the rest of their lives. :lol:

Done. Everybody can bring a dish from their own recipe book. And something to drink. And lawn chairs, to watch the show, as the IDF hammers Hamas.

So can I bring fresh sea run salmon caught less than 1 hour ago, poached in dill and lemon infused water. Baby pearl new potatoes lightly coated in butter, chives and mint accompanied with a side dish of whole baby carrots and petit poi's steamed until just tender.

Nice article polarbear, very instructive. They get the propellant from fertilizer that Israel provides, let me guess, for the Palestinians to use as fertilizer. The blockade doesn't hurt the Jihadists much, only the regular population, etc. good stuff.

As for the show: Ani rotseh lishtot beera bevakasha.

Forum List

Back