Affirmative Action is a hate crime - Biggest hate crime of all

AA was passed by white males and put against white males.signed by a white male.Whats this country is trying to say it has a concience too.lolololololo

Only the white people have a conscience. Blacks do not. They have instituted massive affirmative action throughout africa even though blacks are the MAJORITY (!!!) there. Blacks will persecute whites anyway they can. THINK

I dont live in Africa so what happens there does not concern me,the Africans can kill off all the whites it wont even raise an inkling from me.But you whites are sure worrying about what happens there,so why dont you go and live there among your minority peeps.

Only the white people have a conscience. Blacks do not. They have instituted massive affirmative action throughout africa even though blacks are the MAJORITY (!!!) there. Blacks will persecute whites anyway they can. THINK

I dont live in Africa so what happens there does not concern me,the Africans can kill off all the whites it wont even raise an inkling from me.But you whites are sure worrying about what happens there,so why dont you go and live there among your minority peeps.

Thanks for proving you are a psychopath who approves of the mass murder of whites. Get help please.

Forum List

Back