🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

I didn't say you said it. I responded to Duke who said it which caused you to get all in your feels for some reason and call me the racist. :laugh:
More lies. You should try to remember what you post and to who. Your post #242, responding to me, Racist Liar.
What shame? Shame is what's revealed when you hide like a bitch. When you call the first Black President the Kenyan and then look around and pretend like you don't know who farted in the room.

More lies. You should try to remember what you post and to who. Your post #242, responding to me, Racist Liar.
What shame? Shame is what's revealed when you hide like a bitch. When you call the first Black President the Kenyan and then look around and pretend like you don't know who farted in the room.
I wasn't talking about you personally, I was using you in a general sense since you seemed to forget what I was initially responding to. I understand your confusion though.

Nice try at deflecting. Just own your own racist rant.
No deflection here. If I mistook you for someone else I'd just say so because who the fuck cares? :laugh:

I phrased it that way because I want everyone who reads that and acts accordingly to know I'm talking about them as well. Also what would be racist about my post? Do you even know what racism is you Clown? :dunno: :laugh: This is what I mean about the difference between us. I can actually explain quite easily what's racist about calling America's first Black President the Kenyan.

No deflection here. If I mistook you for someone else I'd just say so because who the fuck cares? :laugh:

I phrased it that way because I want everyone who reads that and acts accordingly to know I'm talking about them as well. Also what would be racist about my post? Do you even know what racism is you Clown? :dunno: :laugh: This is what I mean about the difference between us. I can actually explain quite easily what's racist about calling America's first Black President the Kenyan.
Everything you post is racist and unhinged. I'm done now. I've exposed you for the racist liar that you are. My job is complete.

Everything you post is racist and unhinged. I'm done now. I've exposed you for the racist liar that you are. My job is complete.
Oh I had more than enough reason to believe you'd be done the moment I asked you to explain yourself. I didn't suspect for a moment that you were even remotely capable. :laugh:

More lies. Please link to where you asked me to explain anything. Racist liar caught up in your own lies.
Fuck your strawman, here's me laughing at your capabilities.
Do you even know what racism is you Clown? :dunno: :laugh: This is what I mean about the difference between us. I can actually explain quite easily what's racist about calling America's first Black President the Kenyan.

Forum List

Back