Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

Meh, its just that those whites arent skilled enough. Make yourself marketable
Just imagine that if AA wasnt around they would hire more incompetent whites over other more deserving people.
Only in your deranged, delusional mind. And with all those many Black hiring managers out there, you think they would hire incompetent whites over other more deserving people ? HA HA. This is getting funny now.
Without AA there would be no Black hiring managers. The white hiring managers always hired incompetent whites over Black people before AA. How do you think whites were able to stockpile the wealth and resources they now control?

By being >>

1. More intelligent than the dumhead Blacks.

2. By being willing to get up in the morning and go out and work, while the lazy Blacks were sound asleep, laying in their beds.
slap.gif
So why did you fail? You must have been lazier and less intelligent than any Black person that ever existed.
You made a wrong statement, previously. Many whites DON'T stockpile wealth & resources. They struggle through life underemployed, BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

1. You don't have the foggiest idea of what "there will be" Can we go through your posts in USMB prior to November 2014, and find you saying that there will be a Republican landslide ?

2. You're a liar, and not even a very good one. You know damn well that AA has damaged millions of Whites, and racists like you are the cause. And it's racists like you, who should pay the reparations (no one else)

3. Any time since AA has been in force, there are many jobs that women got that were deliberately withheld from men, and YOU KNOW it.
You poor white male. My brother is a VP makes between half a mill to a mill a year I'm not sure because I don't ask. He got a masters from msu and rose to where he is. Only 45 years old. He's a white guy. Didn't hold him back.

Maybe you are competing for low skill labor jobs?

And remember back when our neighbors worried because guys like my immigrant dad was here taking all the good jobs? Look w
1. I am 25% French-Italian, 50% Danish, and 25% Hispanic (Central America-Belize)

2. My mother was born in Denmark.

3. You're damn right I "wouldn't have liked I if your immigrant dad came over from Greece and stole my job. Or any other immigrant, from anywhere.

4. Everyone should have a fair wage. But immigrants shouldn't be here AT ALL.
We were all immigrants once. That was my point. You missed it.

And what do you care youre retired.
You must mean giving the people who were discriminated against something for that specific situation and not across the board because it affects you.

I think what you're looking for a payback...a reparation if you will, for those affected.

I like it

So if you like it, then start paying the reparations$$$ (to all the White victims of the past 51 years)

As soon as you pay for 400 years of blacks. No problem
That can't be because those Blacks are dead. The current Blacks are not victims of that 400 years. They are beneficiaries of AA (at the expense of Whites) - so now their perpetrators must pay reparations to the White victims of 1964-2015. And the current Whites haven't been slaveowners or Jim Crow perpetrators.

I keep asking you if the blacks who all experienced that racism are dead, then when did racism against black die? You act like blacks got voting rights and then everyone hugged black people and sung Kumbaya
What a dumb post. It's the same as one you made earlier, and I already stomped that one out.
geez.gif

Just imagine that if AA wasnt around they would hire more incompetent whites over other more deserving people.
Only in your deranged, delusional mind. And with all those many Black hiring managers out there, you think they would hire incompetent whites over other more deserving people ? HA HA. This is getting funny now.
Without AA there would be no Black hiring managers. The white hiring managers always hired incompetent whites over Black people before AA. How do you think whites were able to stockpile the wealth and resources they now control?

By being >>

2. By being willing to get up in the morning and go out and work, while the lazy Blacks were sound asleep, laying in their beds.
slap.gif

So since you are not any of the above, are you niw admitting that the reason for your failing, is that you were either lazy, or not very intelligent? You cant have it both ways.
I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

It hasn't died. It's fully alive, every time another White person is denied another opportunity by AA.

Stupid ass. You think you can pull that off, ? ....after how many times I've reiterated the discriminated against Whites Are BETTER QUALIFIED. Qualifications is ignored in AA, and YOU KNOW it, Stop lying.

NO, It's not a matter of skill at all. It's a matter of your racist, evil willingness to discriminate, and pretend it's OK.

They arent better qualified because they didnt get the job. They need to step it up and stop blaming others for their failure.
They're better qualified because that's what they are. Just like the 17 non-Blacks at my graduate school, who were ALL better qualified than the cheating 8 Blacks who got the goodies.

No they arent, they dont have the job.
YES they are. They're better qualified because that's what they are. Just like the 17 non-Blacks at my graduate school, who were ALL better qualified than the cheating 8 Blacks who got the goodies.

Women don't realize being anti aa or union is hurting themselves
FALSE! Far more women suffer from AA than gain from it. Let's see if the ignorant liberals here can tell us why :laugh: (Note: they're ignorant because their liberal media doesn't tell them everything. Only what they want them to hear.)
Women have benefitted more than blacks. You tell me why.

Oh and as far as republicans say low pay is a good thing. Why? Because then the company can hire more people. Your thinking is flawed.
"My" thinking ? I didn't say "low pay is a good thing". Those are YOUR words, not mine. As as I thought you couldn't come up with and answer to tell us why far more women suffer from AA than gain from it. Ignorant liberals. And I've already stated the answer, in this thread, twice.
laugh.gif

1. You don't have the foggiest idea of what "there will be" Can we go through your posts in USMB prior to November 2014, and find you saying that there will be a Republican landslide ?

2. You're a liar, and not even a very good one. You know damn well that AA has damaged millions of Whites, and racists like you are the cause. And it's racists like you, who should pay the reparations (no one else)

3. Any time since AA has been in force, there are many jobs that women got that were deliberately withheld from men, and YOU KNOW it.
You poor white male. My brother is a VP makes between half a mill to a mill a year I'm not sure because I don't ask. He got a masters from msu and rose to where he is. Only 45 years old. He's a white guy. Didn't hold him back.

And remember back when our neighbors worried because guys like my immigrant dad was here taking all the good jobs? Look w
1. I am 25% French-Italian, 50% Danish, and 25% Hispanic (Central America-Belize)

2. My mother was born in Denmark.

3. You're damn right I "wouldn't have liked I if your immigrant dad came over from Greece and stole my job. Or any other immigrant, from anywhere.

4. Everyone should have a fair wage. But immigrants shouldn't be here AT ALL.

You must mean giving the people who were discriminated against something for that specific situation and not across the board because it affects you.

I think what you're looking for a payback...a reparation if you will, for those affected.

I like it

So if you like it, then start paying the reparations$$$ (to all the White victims of the past 51 years)

That can't be because those Blacks are dead. The current Blacks are not victims of that 400 years. They are beneficiaries of AA (at the expense of Whites) - so now their perpetrators must pay reparations to the White victims of 1964-2015. And the current Whites haven't been slaveowners or Jim Crow perpetrators.

I keep asking you if the blacks who all experienced that racism are dead, then when did racism against black die? You act like blacks got voting rights and then everyone hugged black people and sung Kumbaya
It died when AA started, dum dum. But that was only racism against Blacks that died. Racism against Whites was born then (1964) > ie. racism against Whites. PS- I answered this already. Stop pretending .

By being >>

slap.gif

So since you are not any of the above, are you niw admitting that the reason for your failing, is that you were either lazy, or not very intelligent? You cant have it both ways.
I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

No you're not. If you were, you would not be in a public forum begging for a handout that you are not entitled to.

Arguing with that

No but the white managers will. HA HA. This is getting funny now
What White managers ? The managers are all Blacks, hired & promoted with AA.

So let's get this straight. Your conspiracy theory is that there is this expansive network of black hiring managers who are not hiring more qualified white applicants, therefore proving your allegation that millions upon millions of workers(whites) are being . discriminated against and displaced and are owed reparations because this has been going on for 51 years?

In spite of the fact, as you have been told and provided credible information supporting the truth that white males by far earn more on average for the same job than any other demographic, withe exception of Asians.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What you tell is a joke. And I see no credible evidence whatsoever that white males by far earn more on average for the same job than any other demographic, withe exception of Asians. I see no evidence that this occurs even on any ONE single job. Just more leftist BS, designed to keep Blacks as a Democrat voting bloc (similar to the anti-police rhetoric nonsense)
Obviously, it is white males who are being victimized, by having their opportunities stolen from them by affirmative action, and you are ludicrously trying to deny that, which we all know.
geez.gif

You wanted sources, I gave you sources from credible sites. It is now incumbent upon you to refute them. Just saying " you don't see it" only proves that you are blinded by your own ignorance.

By being >>

slap.gif

I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

No you're not. If you were, you would not be in a public forum begging for a handout that you are not entitled to.

he isn't begging for a handout that he is not entitled to. It is those that want affirmative action that are begging for the handout

By being >>

slap.gif

I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

he isn't begging for a handout that he is not entitled to. It is those that want affirmative action that are begging for the handout

Then in that case, go talk to the lawmakers who who passed the legislation.

Even if what you are saying is true, (which it is not) those of the world, like you and he, who believe in your own inherent superiority, just by being part of a collective, based on an accident of birth, should still be able to excel, in spite of AA or any other "obstacle".

Opposition to it by those like you two, is in fact, doing nothing more than admitting to your own inferiority, caused by your own laziness, and inability to be competitive in an equalized environment.

Of all people, especially you, if you live in a household headed by a white female who is in a position of responsibility, it is likely that YOU have benefitted from AA.

For that, you should be grateful.

By being >>

slap.gif

I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

Even if what you are saying is true, (which it is not) those of the world, like you and he, who believe in your own inherent superiority, just by being part of a collective, based on an accident of birth, should still be able to excel, in spite of AA or any other "obstacle".

Opposition to it by those like you two, is in fact, doing nothing more than admitting to your own inferiority, caused by your own laziness, and inability to be competitive in an equalized environment.

Of all people, especially you, if you live in a household headed by a white female who is in a position of responsibility, it is likely that YOU have benefitted from AA.

I have excelled in my field coming from a working class background, unlike you I know right from wrong and was taught that at an early age

I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

I have excelled in my field coming from a working class background, unlike you I know right from wrong and was taught that at an early age

You are incapable of even the most basic logic. You have proven that in this forum over and over.

So, you have excelled in a field that requires minimal education or highly specialized training? That explains why you never responded when I asked you in a different thread what your field of study was in college and what field that you work in.

You're ashamed. It is obvious.

Poor you. "It's all the fault of AA".
:itsok:

:asshole:
I am ALL OF THE ABOVE.
slap.gif

You are incapable of even the most basic logic. You have proven that in this forum over and over.

So, you have excelled in a field that requires minimal education or highly specialized training? That explains why you never responded when I asked you in a different thread what your field of study was in college and what field that you work in.

I would tell you, but I don't take orders especially from :afro:

2nd time you gave me orders drop dead

Asking a question is not even remotely the same as giving an order. You're deflecting because you're ashamed of being a bottomfeeding failure.

"And it's all because of AA".

Are you and Protectionist related?

Inbreeding In Eastern Kentucky kentuckybluepeople

Those who advocate affirmative action necessarily lie about it. They say that it does not lower intellectual standards for blacks and Hispanics, but it does. They say it does not lower physical standards for women, but it does. They say it does not discriminate against white and Asian men, but it does.

Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from those who deserve them, and it gives them to those who do not deserve them.

There are considerable gaps in average intellectual ability between the races. It is not possible to achieve anything close to racial parity without advancing blacks and Hispanics to positions where they are obviously incapable of performing adequately.

Asking a question is not even remotely the same as giving an order. You're deflecting because you're ashamed of being a bottomfeeding failure.

I'm not from Kentucky you idiot
can you show the world where I have blamed any of my failures ( there have been plenty) on AA ?

you just make shit up

oh and FAPE

I'm not from Kentucky you idiot
can you show the world where I have blamed any of my failures ( there have been plenty) on AA ?

you just make shit up

oh and FAPE[/QUOTE

Lol! What's the problem? Looks like you're a little upset?

I don't have to "show the world" anything about you. You're proficient at looking as dumb as a stone without my help.

Maybe "the shit I am making up" is just a little too close to home?

Are you sure you're not from Kentucky?

I like it

What a dumb post. It's the same as one you made earlier, and I already stomped that one out.
geez.gif

By "by stomp it out" you mean deflected? You like to type a bunch so its funny that you are trying to pull the whole "I explained already" excuse instead of answering the question.

Some would be confused by this...but knowing you are full of it its easy to see you are just dodging the question

I like it

It died when AA started, dum dum. But that was only racism against Blacks that died. Racism against Whites was born then (1964) > ie. racism against Whites. PS- I answered this already. Stop pretending .

And once again I will ask you...How is AA racist when the biggest beneficiaries are white women and 2nd place goes to Asians?

Forum List

Back