Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

So if you like it, then start paying the reparations$$$ (to all the White victims of the past 51 years)

As soon as you pay for 400 years of blacks. No problem
That can't be because those Blacks are dead. The current Blacks are not victims of that 400 years. They are beneficiaries of AA (at the expense of Whites) - so now their perpetrators must pay reparations to the White victims of 1964-2015. And the current Whites haven't been slaveowners or Jim Crow perpetrators.

I keep asking you if the blacks who all experienced that racism are dead, then when did racism against black die? You act like blacks got voting rights and then everyone hugged black people and sung Kumbaya
It died when AA started, dum dum. But that was only racism against Blacks that died. Racism against Whites was born then (1964) > ie. racism against Whites. PS- I answered this already. Stop pretending .

And once again I will ask you...How is AA racist when the biggest beneficiaries are white women and 2nd place goes to Asians?

because they are white or women?

besides, I don't believe you at all. White women and Asians score higher on IQ and SAT tests

So if you like it, then start paying the reparations$$$ (to all the White victims of the past 51 years)

That can't be because those Blacks are dead. The current Blacks are not victims of that 400 years. They are beneficiaries of AA (at the expense of Whites) - so now their perpetrators must pay reparations to the White victims of 1964-2015. And the current Whites haven't been slaveowners or Jim Crow perpetrators.

I keep asking you if the blacks who all experienced that racism are dead, then when did racism against black die? You act like blacks got voting rights and then everyone hugged black people and sung Kumbaya
What a dumb post. It's the same as one you made earlier, and I already stomped that one out.
geez.gif

By "by stomp it out" you mean deflected? You like to type a bunch so its funny that you are trying to pull the whole "I explained already" excuse instead of answering the question.

Some would be confused by this...but knowing you are full of it its easy to see you are just dodging the question
Well I'll just repost the previous answer. However it will take some time to FIND IT, as this forum has a terrible search function, that is extremely inefficient. Maybe that's your tactic, huh ? Send me off searching, so I won't be posting.

OK. Here you are >>

"That can't be because those Blacks are dead. The current Blacks are not victims of that 400 years. They are beneficiaries of AA (at the expense of Whites) - so now their perpetrators must pay reparations to the White victims of 1964-2015. And the current Whites haven't been slaveowners or Jim Crow perpetrators.

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-already-have/

http://www.dms.myflorida.com/content...rder99-281.pdf

Obama should send out bids for government contracts and give all the contracts to minority owned businesses. You want to fuck minorities and women on the state level just like back during the civil rights and now the lgbt movement we can do something about you on a federal level.

White males went from having 100% of managerial and skilled positions reserved for them to having to compete with 60% of the population

I can see why the losers are pissed

It died when AA started, dum dum. But that was only racism against Blacks that died. Racism against Whites was born then (1964) > ie. racism against Whites. PS- I answered this already. Stop pretending .

And once again I will ask you...How is AA racist when the biggest beneficiaries are white women and 2nd place goes to Asians?
Wrong on both counts. See what happens when you only listen to liberal media. I've refuted both of thiose many times, including in this thread, which has now gone to 33 pages, so it's difficult to go back and find anything.

SOOOO, once AGAIN, for all the airheads out there, sheltered by their liberal hush hush media >>

1. There are FAR MORE White women victims of AA, then beneficiaries. For every white woman beneficiary, there are dozens (if not hundreds) who are victims - ie. wives, daughters, mothers etc of White males who are victimized, whose incomes are the sam as the Whit male victims.

2. I can't believe that you don't know that Asians are even bigger victims of AA, than Whites. Welcome to the real world.

White males went from having 100% of managerial and skilled positions reserved for them to having to compete with 60% of the population

lets do the same with professional sports
We did

We had to force them to take minorities......remember that Jackie Robinson stuff?

He heard the same crap you spout about taking a job from a white man

Last edited:

We did

We had to force them to take minorities......remember that Jackie Robinson stuff?
How about giving a break to POOR people, instead of Black people ? (some of whom are rich) You ever think of THAT ?

images

We did

How about giving a break to POOR people, instead of Black people ? (some of whom are rich) You ever think of THAT ?

images

Poor people were always allowed to play baseball

Blacks weren't

Wrong on both counts. See what happens when you only listen to liberal media. I've refuted both of thiose many times, including in this thread, which has now gone to 33 pages, so it's difficult to go back and find anything.

SOOOO, once AGAIN, for all the airheads out there, sheltered by their liberal hush hush media >>

1. There are FAR MORE White women victims of AA, then beneficiaries. For every white woman beneficiary, there are dozens (if not hundreds) who are victims - ie. wives, daughters, mothers etc of White males who are victimized, whose incomes are the sam as the Whit male victims.

2. I can't believe that you don't know that Asians are even bigger victims of AA, than Whites. Welcome to the real world.

You are so stupid you don't know when you got fucked. Remember the woman's lib movement? Remember they wanted to work in order to have a better life? At first it worked but slowly the cost of living went up but you and your wife's pay did not for 30 years till eventually the got you and your wife working for the same money you were making by yourself 30 years ago.

So you and your wife work 80 hours to make the same you use to make working 40. The corporations doubled your productivity and made your wife feel like she WON the right to work. Lol

We did

images

The rich think we're all nig$#rs.

Last edited:

We did

nope, I wasn't alive then
That's the trouble with AA supporters. They keep on going back to 1940's and 50s. Before AA started. And ignore the fact that since 1964, it the Whites who have been the discrimination victims, while Blacks have been getting things handed to them.

We did

images

To rich people we're all nig$#rs.
No we're not. Blacks still get AA goodies.....at the expense of poor Whites.

You are so stupid you don't know when you got fucked. Remember the woman's lib movement? Remember they wanted to work in order to have a better life? At first it worked but slowly the cost of living went up but you and your wife's pay did not for 30 years till eventually the got you and your wife working for the same money you were making by yourself 30 years ago.

So you and your wife work 80 hours to make the same you use to make working 40. The corporations doubled your productivity and made your wife feel like she WON the right to work. Lol
My wife didn't work at all. She stayed home and took care of the little kids All our income came from me. And before that, when my wife was working, she made MORE money that I did (as a microbiologist, in an AA acquired job). So much for your illustrious "fucked" theory.

We did

images

To rich people we're all nig$#rs.
No we're not. Blacks still get AA goodies.....at the expense of poor Whites.

There was also a time when poor whites could eat in any restaurant they wanted

Rich blacks couldn't

We did

nope, I wasn't alive then
That's the trouble with AA supporters. They keep on going back to 1940's and 50s. Before AA started. And ignore the fact that since 1964, it the Whites who have been the discrimination victims, while Blacks have been getting things handed to them.

You need to stop applying for jobs that typically go to low skilled minorities.

You clearly don't have a college degree.

Yes the factory shop floor is full of blacks. You need to get into management and stop being poor white trash.

Forum List

Back