Affluenza Ethan Couch Caught.What Should Be His "Unusual Cruel Punishment" Sentence?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana2:

Put yourself in the judges chamber. You are about to sentence Ethan for killing four people,getting away with it, and running off to Mexico. We could come up with dozens of various agonizing dilemmas we would love to see done to this creep.
Here are some for now.
Sentence to jail for at least 10 years. Monitor in the jail cell is on MSNBC 24/7.
Also, in that same jail, he gets baloney sandwitches and generic mac/cheese every day, and all they play is "Greatest Hits Of Slim Whitman" all day long !!!!
:omg:

There is talk as to try him as a juvenile or an adult. If he's tried as a juvenile, he gets out of jail on his 19th birthday. If they try him as an adult he could get a much longer sentence.

Me personally? Try him as an adult and throw the book at him. I'd like to see that ugly little bastard in jail for the next 10 years. His mother too.

Let the Mexican court system deal with him...

... they certainly can't do worse than ours' has.

:banana2:

Put yourself in the judges chamber. You are about to sentence Ethan for killing four people,getting away with it, and running off to Mexico. We could come up with dozens of various agonizing dilemmas we would love to see done to this creep.
Here are some for now.
Sentence to jail for at least 10 years. Monitor in the jail cell is on MSNBC 24/7.
Also, in that same jail, he gets baloney sandwitches and generic mac/cheese every day, and all they play is "Greatest Hits Of Slim Whitman" all day long !!!!
:omg:

I'd give him the standard sentence for killing 4 people in a drunk driving accident.

I would put him in a 9x9 jail cell with al sharpton, joyce blowhard and debbie wasserman for 24 hours.

South of the Border (Down ... South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way)

That's one of my favorite Slim Whitman classics...

I would find him and his mother and slowly start papers for his release to American officials. Let Mom and brat enjoy the Mexican prisons for about a year before bringing him back to the USA.

Richard Simmons will visit mr. couch completely naked in his cell, and dance for him for about two hours, maybe twice a week.

I would find him and his mother and slowly start papers for his release to American officials. Let Mom and brat enjoy the Mexican prisons for about a year before bringing him back to the USA.

He's already fighting extradition, because he doesn't want to face justice here. I say bring him back, try him as an adult, and throw the book at him. Same with his mother.

And..............send him someplace nice, like San Quentin.

Forum List

Back