Afghanistan: Taliban burn ‘immoral’ musical instruments

It's called getting out of a war that should have ended long ago and bringing our troops home, it is one of the very few thing Trump did that was the right thing to do.

How many more of our troops needed to die before you would have said, let's go?

I agree .. we should never have invaded Afghanistan.. regardless of ENRON.

Blaming Biden for leaving after trump made the deal is lame.

You detest the UK so Afghanistan is a great country for you to emigrate to, I'm sure they'll be sympathetic to your whinges ;)
Britain and Afghanistan are similar, they are countries of invaders-imperialists and pederasts. By the way, Afghanistan is just a product of British imperialism. Without Britain, there would be no Afghanistan either.

Thank your hero Joe Biden. He's the retard who went against his military advisors and ordered the withdrawal when we were nowhere near ready.
“During our trek through the Himalayas I told President Xi that America can be summed up in one word: alprazolam. He told me I was wrong and USA stood for Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan and gosh darn it, he was right!” 10% for the Big Guy

Thank your hero Joe Biden. He's the retard who went against his military advisors and ordered the withdrawal when we were nowhere near ready.
Oooo.. I gotta disagree on that one, Bubba.

The withdrawal agreement between The Taliban and the US was made by Trump in February of 2020.

It was a freight train Biden couldn't stop. He couldn't even delay it, and should have honored the deal

instead of being an arrogant jackass that got people killed unnecessarily.

Britain and Afghanistan are similar, they are countries of invaders-imperialists and pederasts. By the way, Afghanistan is just a product of British imperialism. Without Britain, there would be no Afghanistan either.
And the indigenous people in the Americas weren't invaded by the British etc.. colonies. You stupid winklespanner. Can't you Americans use your brain first before invoking mouth?

And the indigenous people in the Americas weren't invaded by the British etc.. colonies
No, they were not, the British colonists were only on the east coast, but they were expelled from there. European colonization is taking place right now, but it did not exist then. The main part of America is the former Mexico, the land of the Apaches and New France, but there was no mass settlement of European slaves. The bulk of Americans are native Americans.
If America were inhabited by European slaves, there would be no American uniqueness and no American Spirit.
And American women would be the same white, fat, low-ass women as in northern Europe. But they are beautiful, brown, graceful and long-legged, as in the eastern and Hispanic populations.

Last edited:
No, they were not, the British colonists were only on the east coast, but they were expelled from there. European colonization is taking place right now, but it did not exist then. The main part of America is the former Mexico, the land of the Apaches and New France, but there was no mass settlement of European slaves. The bulk of Americans are native Americans.
If America were inhabited by European slaves, there would be no American uniqueness and no American Spirit.
And American women would be the same white, fat, low-ass women as in northern Europe. But they are beautiful, brown, graceful and long-legged, as in the eastern and Hispanic populations.
You will find North America always suffered illegal immigration from various nations.

USMBFS.jpg

No, Trump negotiated a withdrawal. Biden turned it into a disastrous surrender and retreat, which killed dozens of people including American troops. THAT'S what you voted for, you asshole, and it's your fault.

By Sept 2020 most US troops had returned home and 5000 prisoners had been released.

The Taliban have burned musical instruments in Afghanistan, claiming music "causes moral corruption".

Thousands of dollars worth of musical equipment went up in smoke on a bonfire on Saturday in western Herat province.

Since taking power in 2021, the Taliban have imposed numerous restrictions, including on playing music in public.

Its always instructive to look at Afghanistan when you want to see the direction of western conservatism.

Having destroyed education and confined women to the home they are now intent on stopping all pleasure.

Its a grim place at the best of times. Those long winter nights will not glide by without a bit of Beyonce or Mozart.
no mozart for the afghans now …..

Forum List

Back