AFL-CIO Prez: Unions May Endorse Trump in 2020

Labor should endorse Trump. Only President to stand with them since JFK.

Why would American Workers support the Open Borders Globalist Party? The Democrats sold them out years ago. Open Borders hurts American Workers immensely. A vote for a Democrat = a vote against their interests.

Last edited:
Why would American Workers support the Open Borders Globalist Party? The Democrats sold them out years ago. Open Borders, hurts American Workers immensely. A vote for a Democrat = a vote against their interests.
Yep. And he said that based upon what workers are saying about Trump. He’s read the tea leaves.

Why would American Workers support the Open Borders Globalist Party? The Democrats sold them out years ago. Open Borders, hurts American Workers immensely. A vote for a Democrat = a vote against their interests.
Yep. And he said that based upon what workers are saying about Trump. He’s read the tea leaves.

Yea Buddy...he's read the tea leaves. He's hearing about Trump from the
Union work force...the same work force that will reelect Trumka's ass...OR
remove him from office.

I'm not a fan of unions, I do think they did some good things, but like NATO, it's just hard to justify them nowadays
But there is no point for government unions at all, No evil capitalists to blame there and the teachers unions are the worst. I'm stunned Trumpka would even entertain the idea, but I'm glad. Most working people knows Trump is a far better answer than the globalist multicultural racists fascists in the democrat party.

I'm not a fan of unions, I do think they did some good things, but like NATO, it's just hard to justify them nowadays
But there is no point for government unions at all, No evil capitalists to blame there and the teachers unions are the worst. I'm stunned Trumpka would even entertain the idea, but I'm glad. Most working people knows Trump is a far better answer than the globalist multicultural racists fascists in the democrat party.
But there is no point for government unions at all
why do their employees get treated better than the private bosses?...in the PO some of the biggest assholes you will ever encounter are in their middle management...and im talking how people are treated there....the Unions are the only ones that intervene on their behalf,and dont tell me the dept of labor or OHSA is there for them,they are a joke....

Trump has been courting unions since his first day in office.

That is what the Democrats/liberals/anti Trump people aren't smart enough to see. They are worried about Twitter and the Mueller witch hunt while Trump is going after the former Democratic base.

The anti union hypocrite snowflakes are out in droves. They preach how union's are bad so now they will sing their praises. Man you are transparent. Don't melt snowflakes.

Forum List

Back