African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....

it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

again, you can't engage in slurs and hate-mongering against every group except for white males and think anyone else is going to vote for your loon.

AA has benefited blacks yet they still have higher unemployment percentages than whites. Even with an advantage, they can't keep up.

Welfare: A White Secret

Come on, my fellow white folks, we have something to confess. No, nothing to do with age spots or those indoor-tanning creams we use to get us through the | winter without looking like the final stages of TB. Nor am I talking about the fact that we all go home and practice funky dance moves behind drawn shades. Out with it, friends, the biggest secret known to whites since the invention of powdered rouge: welfare is a white program. Yep. At least it's no more black than Vanilla Ice is a fair rendition of classic urban rap.
The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black. These numbers notwithstanding, the Republican version of "political correctness" has given us "welfare cheat" as a new term for African American since the early days of Ronald Reagan. Yet if the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

What on Earth does this have to do with a Trump rally?

You sure you don't know about that?

I am well aware of the racist venom on both sides. Thanks to the leaked DNC e-mails, though, we now know a lot more now about the DNC's anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Christianity, and incitement of violence at Conservative rallies.

Why do you care about who black people vote for?

What is it to you?

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

Ever listen to blacks talk? Mofo is used every fourth word

not among actual black people. maybe you're just hanging out with the ones who share your lack of intelle
What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

BlackAsCoal. He chooses to vote Democrat despite the dismal results for blacks having done so.

I'm going to guess you haven't been listening to the right running the southern strategy for two generations, huh?

Blacks call each other "brother" and "sister". With the black illegitimate birth rate at well over 70%, maybe they are.

^^^^^^^^^^

why African Americans, who are largely church-going and conservative don't vote GOP

Over one in four blacks believe that unborn fetuses are babies, and yet vote for the party that supports, from their perspective the mass murder of black babies.

A racially insensitive comment does not outweigh millions of murdered black babies.

THe massive generations long panic mongering campaign of the Left convincing blacks that the GOP want so murder and/or oppress them ALL does.

Good job tearing this nation apart.

SO, were do you plan to go live once you are done with America?

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....

it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

again, you can't engage in slurs and hate-mongering against every group except for white males and think anyone else is going to vote for your loon.

AA has benefited blacks yet they still have higher unemployment percentages than whites. Even with an advantage, they can't keep up.

Come on, my fellow white folks, we have something to confess. No, nothing to do with age spots or those indoor-tanning creams we use to get us through the | winter without looking like the final stages of TB. Nor am I talking about the fact that we all go home and practice funky dance moves behind drawn shades. Out with it, friends, the biggest secret known to whites since the invention of powdered rouge: welfare is a white program. Yep. At least it's no more black than Vanilla Ice is a fair rendition of classic urban rap.
The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black. These numbers notwithstanding, the Republican version of "political correctness" has given us "welfare cheat" as a new term for African American since the early days of Ronald Reagan. Yet if the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

I'm beginning to believe that Liberals don't understand proportions. What you don't get is that a group of people making up 68% of the population gets 40% of something yet a group making up 12.5% of the population gets 25% of something. Do the math, idiot. In 2013, there were 47 million food stamp recipients. 25.7% or 12 million were black. 40.2% or 19 million were white. That's the raw data which shows nothing when you're comparing apples to apples. The reason behind that is the number of each group from which those food stamp users were drawn aren't the same. Proportions make it where an equal comparison can be done.

Blacks constitutes 41 million of the total U.S. population of 320 million. Whites constitute 220 million of the total population. 12 million black food stamp users out of a population of blacks of 41 million = 29%. What that means is 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. For whites, 19 million out of 220 million = 8.5%. What that means is only 1 in 12 whites use food stamps. Therefore, blacks use food stamps 3 1/2 times more often than whites when an apples to apples comparison is made.

Your numbers do nothing but show a breakdown of how many and what percentage of each race uses the total 47 million. It does not prove what you're trying to say it proves. The only way it would is if the number of whites actually using food stamps was 5 1/2 times greater than the number of black since the white population from which users are drawn if 5 1/2 times greater or black use was 5 1/2 time less that of whites for the same reason.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

So you SERIOUSLY think that how approx. 48% of this nation now votes has nothing to do with the fact that they do not pay taxes and live on the handouts Liberals give them? :p

Good luck with that.

Jillian thinks the those not paying the taxes that fund the handouts they receive have the good of the country in mind when they vote.

I pay more in taxes than you do.

blue states pay more in taxes than they take out.

red states take less than they pay

but please, keep repeating the same Goebbels lies

You pay more? Prove it. I don't believe your word.

The only blue district in my state, one which was made a black majority in order to guarantee a black gets elected, takes far more than any of the red districts in the State.

I pay more in taxes than you do.
Sorry, I had to jump in here...do you know Conservative65? If not, I thrown the 'BS' flag on this one because there is no way you could know this....

I asked her to prove it. Wonder if she'll be like the rest of those making such claims then, when asked to provide proof, make some excuse.

She's one of those that thinks because she says it, it's true.

I am well aware of the racist venom on both sides. Thanks to the leaked DNC e-mails, though, we now know a lot more now about the DNC's anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Christianity, and incitement of violence at Conservative rallies.

What is it to you?

I don't care who you vote for. All I've done is show the results, using data, as to what blacks overwhelmingly voting Democrat has done for them and it's dismal. With the results being so bad, one would wonder why you continue to do so. Could it be that you know doing it on your own without help of Democrat supported programs you'd do even worse? Could it be that you're simply following the words of LBJ who said he'd have you voting Democrat for 200 years?

What is it to you?

I don't care who you vote for. All I've done is show the results, using data, as to what blacks overwhelmingly voting Democrat has done for them and it's dismal. With the results being so bad, one would wonder why you continue to do so. Could it be that you know doing it on your own without help of Democrat supported programs you'd do even worse? Could it be that you're simply following the words of LBJ who said he'd have you voting Democrat for 200 years?

What black people do with their votes is not your concern. You're an old fool who clings to racism like its tasty. You're a racist.

You're whining because black votes are key to defeating republican candidates .. but you don't have the honesty to admit it.

Why do you care about who black people vote for? What is it to you?
So we jumped from church back to who votes for whom.....ok. I don't necessarily care about how people individually vote. Why do you?

I don't.

I'm not asking you or anybody else to vote for anyone, nor am I arguing your choices.

I'm pointing out the idiocy of arguing that black people should vote for republicans .. and how few black people believe that.

What black people do with their votes is not your concern. You're an old fool who clings to racism like its tasty. You're a racist.

Ouch...the old fall-back defense - 'You're a racist'! :p

BAC, you have no idea who I am, have no idea what race, color, etc I am; yet, you feel comfortable enough to call someone on the anonymous internet a racist. The funny thing is, it SEEMS, you are one of the old die-hard liberals who thinks that actually means something, that SHOULD shut me up, that I should be cowering because some idiot who does not know me just called me a 'racist'. LOL! Good luck with that.

I'm pointing out the idiocy of arguing that black people should vote for republicans .. and how few black people believe that.
Where to begin......

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Blacks have been loyal to Democrats for approx. 60 years...and they are in no better shape / status than they were not long after Republicans helped get Civil Rights passed...if not worse off.

And considering how Liberals demonize the GOP for being racists and hating blacks, the fact that the exposed DNC e-mails revealed they are a bunch of Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes should make many want to re-think everything the DNC has been telling them.

In the end, no one should be telling anyone who they have to / should vote for - Republican or Democrat. That's the great thing about America, my friend. Everyone is free to make up their own minds and choose freely. God bless America.

What is it to you?

You're whining because black votes are key to defeating republican candidates .. but you don't have the honesty to admit it.

If blacks want to continue to be "slaves" to the Democrats and you want to continue being a House Negro, go ahead. With the results you've had by doing so, it proves LBJ was correct and you black folk are more than happy to oblige. He said "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" and damn if he wasn't correct. By doing so, do you know what that means you are and it's not this white guy calling you that. It's the person you choose to follow by doing so.

BAC, you have no idea who I am, have no idea what race, color, etc I am; yet, you feel comfortable enough to call someone on the anonymous internet a racist. The funny thing is, it SEEMS, you are one of the old die-hard liberals who thinks that actually means something, that SHOULD shut me up, that I should be cowering because some idiot who does not know me just called me a 'racist'. LOL! Good luck with that.

Is this confusing to you?

That comment was for Conservative 65 .. who is unquestionably a racist.

Let me make it simple for you. You can replace easyt65's comment with my name.

That comment is for you, someone that chooses to be a House Negro for the Democrats.

Where to begin......

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Blacks have been loyal to Democrats for approx. 60 years...and they are in no better shape / status than they were not long after Republicans helped get Civil Rights passed...if not worse off.

And considering how Liberals demonize the GOP for being racists and hating blacks, the fact that the exposed DNC e-mails revealed they are a bunch of Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes should make many want to re-think everything the DNC has been telling them.

In the end, no one should be telling anyone who they have to / should vote for - Republican or Democrat. That's the great thing about America, my friend. Everyone is free to make up their own minds and choose freely. God bless America.

Insanity is belonging to a virtually all white party then crying about non-white people not voting for you. That's insanity.

As for who we vote for .. the number one issue for a great many African-Americans is the terrorism of police. It doesn't matter if you agree with that or not, it's not your call, not your vote.

Given that, democrats will get something done about that issue, republicans won't.

Why in the Hell would we vote for republicans and their all-white party?

Let me make it simple for you. You can replace easyt65's comment with my name.

That comment is for you, someone that chooses to be a House Negro for the Democrats.

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

Forum List

Back