African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

What black people do with their votes is not your concern. You're an old fool who clings to racism like its tasty. You're a racist.

Ouch...the old fall-back defense - 'You're a racist'! :p

BAC, you have no idea who I am, have no idea what race, color, etc I am; yet, you feel comfortable enough to call someone on the anonymous internet a racist. The funny thing is, it SEEMS, you are one of the old die-hard liberals who thinks that actually means something, that SHOULD shut me up, that I should be cowering because some idiot who does not know me just called me a 'racist'. LOL! Good luck with that.

Is this confusing to you?

That comment was for Conservative 65 .. who is unquestionably a racist.
What black people do with their votes is not your concern. You're an old fool who clings to racism like its tasty. You're a racist.

BAC, you have no idea who I am, have no idea what race, color, etc I am; yet, you feel comfortable enough to call someone on the anonymous internet a racist. The funny thing is, it SEEMS, you are one of the old die-hard liberals who thinks that actually means something, that SHOULD shut me up, that I should be cowering because some idiot who does not know me just called me a 'racist'. LOL! Good luck with that.

Let me make it simple for you. You can replace easyt65's comment with my name.

That comment is for you, someone that chooses to be a House Negro for the Democrats.

Ah yes, the party of 'we think it's cute to call African-Americans 'Negroes'

dreaming of a groundswell of black support for the new leader of the party.

This is more Hitler in the bunker, Trump style.

A Trumpbot rushes in. "We've found some black people that support us!!!"
You liberals have a soft spot for Hitler, don't you. You're always bringing him up out of nowhere when no one else is talking about him. I guess that goes back to the heritage of the 'master white race' KKK the Democrats created....just can't seem to let go of it and always seem to be projecting it on to others. :p

That comment is for you, someone that chooses to be a House Negro for the Democrats.

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

A few days ago I told you to learn your place when you demanded I do something. Your response was "make me, bitch". I provided a way for that to happen and you refused.

My answer is "no" to your demand to fuck off. What are you going to do so, boy, tell me again?

African Americans? How many of them have actually been to Africa?

LBJ called black "*******" and said he have them voting Democrat for 200 years. Since they vote Democrat, tell me what that means.

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

A few days ago I told you to learn your place when you demanded I do something. Your response was "make me, bitch". I provided a way for that to happen and you refused.

My answer is "no" to your demand to fuck off. What are you going to do so, boy, tell me again?

Looking for the IGNORE function if this site has one.

That's what I'm doing.

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

That's what I'm doing.

You mean hiding like a coward. Same thing you did when you said "make me, bitch" and I gave you a way for that to happen.

African Americans? How many of them have actually been to Africa?

"That comment is for you, someone that chooses to be a House Negro for the Democrats." "What we envision is that you will now swing the other way and become a House Negro for the Republicans."

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

That's what I'm doing.

You mean hiding like a coward. Same thing you did when you said "make me, bitch" and I gave you a way for that to happen.

Please locate a point.

Black Pastors Breaking the Law To Get Hillary Elected"
-- Doing 'Satan's' work, Not God's in God's house

"It is illegal for clergy to support or oppose political candidates from the pulpit. Houses of worship can host candidate forums and voter-registration drives; pastors and rabbis and imams can even bend the rules a little to advocate “as individuals” at conventions or other events. But for more than 60 years, religious groups have been forbidden from electioneering.

Apparently, a lot of pastors don’t pay attention to this rule. According to a new survey from Pew Research Center, roughly 9 percent of people who have attended religious services in the last few months have heard clergy speak out in favor of a political candidate, and roughly 11 percent have heard clergy speak in opposition."

** "Hillary Clinton speaks to a congregation in California in June 2016. Mike Blake / Reuters "

Black Pastors Are Breaking the Law to Get Hillary Clinton Elected

Fuck off racist clown.

Simple enough?

That's what I'm doing.

Please locate a point.

That's what BlackAsCoal failed to do when demanding I make him do what I said he should do. Typical coward.

I pay more in taxes than you do.
Sorry, I had to jump in here...do you know Conservative65? If not, I thrown the 'BS' flag on this one because there is no way you could know this....

I asked her to prove it. Wonder if she'll be like the rest of those making such claims then, when asked to provide proof, make some excuse.

She's one of those that thinks because she says it, it's true.

poor baby

let dumb Donald prove what he paid in taxes first.

I pay more in taxes than you do.
Sorry, I had to jump in here...do you know Conservative65? If not, I thrown the 'BS' flag on this one because there is no way you could know this....

I asked her to prove it. Wonder if she'll be like the rest of those making such claims then, when asked to provide proof, make some excuse.

She's one of those that thinks because she says it, it's true.

poor baby

let dumb Donald prove what he paid in taxes first.

Donald Trump hasn't made a claim about paying more than me. You have. That means you can either prove it or you're a liar.

Forum List

Back