African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

More like how Liberals have spent decades trying to establish the lie that they are the party of minorities, LGBT, unity, for the middle class, etc....only to have all that blown to hades by the DNC's e-mails getting hacked exposing their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian mocking, scheming, and insults...and Hillary declaring she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.

the problem is, it's always nasty bigoted old angry white males telling others what they should and should find offense with or find important,

again, you can't do what your bigoted candidate and your bigoted party have done for decades and expect support from anyone who isn't angry white, uneducated male. you're party and your candidate have gotten so bad that you're losing the college educated white male vote this time around for the first time in about four decades.

So blacks falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Democrats isn't important?

last I checked there were 34 states with republican governors.

how's that going for minorities in places like flint?

I don't know, ask the locally elected democrats who actually created and exacerbated the situation there.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

More like how Liberals have spent decades trying to establish the lie that they are the party of minorities, LGBT, unity, for the middle class, etc....only to have all that blown to hades by the DNC's e-mails getting hacked exposing their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian mocking, scheming, and insults...and Hillary declaring she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.

the problem is, it's always nasty bigoted old angry white males telling others what they should and should find offense with or find important,

again, you can't do what your bigoted candidate and your bigoted party have done for decades and expect support from anyone who isn't angry white, uneducated male. you're party and your candidate have gotten so bad that you're losing the college educated white male vote this time around for the first time in about four decades.

So blacks falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Democrats isn't important?

I don't know, ask the locally elected democrats who actually created and exacerbated the situation there.

There's the problem with america right there, the "other" guys are always the accountable ones.

So white males falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Republicans isn't important?
Today's heavily liberal contributed economy has hurt everyone.

what garbage....every time you loons run things, you break them.

but please keep making up things because you're afraid your white supremacists are getting creamed.

Lol, the difference is dems are able to keep their breaking under the carpet, to be exposed decades from now.

Cough, CalPERS, cough, <1% return, cough, promised a 7.5% return, cough.

You can call me whatever you want. What some porch monkey thinks is irrelevant.

::lol::lol:

"Porch monkey" .. how original.

Only 1% of African-Americans support Donald Trump ..

.. In fact .. NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

I bet that hurts :lol:

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....

it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

again, you can't engage in slurs and hate-mongering against every group except for white males and think anyone else is going to vote for your loon.

AA has benefited blacks yet they still have higher unemployment percentages than whites. Even with an advantage, they can't keep up.

There's the problem with america right there, the "other" guys are always the accountable ones.

No, this isn't the "other" guys, these are the guys who were running things.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

So you SERIOUSLY think that how approx. 48% of this nation now votes has nothing to do with the fact that they do not pay taxes and live on the handouts Liberals give them? :p

Good luck with that.

You've just described coporate power, not the impoverished. Your "liberals" and your "conservatives" are riding on the same train.

Yes, yes, that's what they all say.

So white males falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Republicans isn't important?

That's not happening.

No differently than what republicans do and say about black democrats .. who outnumber the few is the church BY FAR... and therein is why republicans are whining.

How so, Lum? What exactly do all white republicans (racist, btw) do and say about black democrats going to church? I have no problem going to church with anyone, as the kingdom of God - unlike down here - has no problem with color. It's the politics I believe God has a problem with. I am pretty sure He did not approve of the whole 'God D@mn America' 'sermon', either. You want to attack people on politics then do so. Leave God and His church out of it.

That's why I am not totally cool on the thread / thread title about how THIS church or THAT church is pulling for one candidate over another.

I attended the 1st Baptist Church in Anchorage, Ak years ago, for the 1st time right before Reagan's re-election. The pastor came before the HUGE congregation, and the 1st words out of his mouth were how people needed to vote because 'God was unhappy with Democrats'. He didn't say 'God D@mn Democrats...or America'. He just said 'God was unhappy with Democrats' - basically vote Republican. I was sitting in the middle of the church....with their service being filmed and broadcast (I found out later). In this sea of attendees I immediately got up, made my way down to the end of the row, walked out, and never went back.

The church - that's GOD's house, not the Republican party's, not the Democratic party's.

And when you hear something said so against God's message - like 'God D@mn America' - it shouldn't take you YEARS to make your way down to the end of the aisle and out the door. It should take a few seconds. As you said, however, that is up to each individual.

::lol::lol:

"Porch monkey" .. how original.

Only 1% of African-Americans support Donald Trump ..

.. In fact .. NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

I bet that hurts :lol:

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....

it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

again, you can't engage in slurs and hate-mongering against every group except for white males and think anyone else is going to vote for your loon.

AA has benefited blacks yet they still have higher unemployment percentages than whites. Even with an advantage, they can't keep up.

Welfare: A White Secret

Come on, my fellow white folks, we have something to confess. No, nothing to do with age spots or those indoor-tanning creams we use to get us through the | winter without looking like the final stages of TB. Nor am I talking about the fact that we all go home and practice funky dance moves behind drawn shades. Out with it, friends, the biggest secret known to whites since the invention of powdered rouge: welfare is a white program. Yep. At least it's no more black than Vanilla Ice is a fair rendition of classic urban rap.
The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black. These numbers notwithstanding, the Republican version of "political correctness" has given us "welfare cheat" as a new term for African American since the early days of Ronald Reagan. Yet if the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?

Welfare: A White Secret

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

That's not happening.

Uh huh, sure pard, sure.

No differently than what republicans do and say about black democrats .. who outnumber the few is the church BY FAR... and therein is why republicans are whining.

How so, Lum? What exactly do all white republicans (racist, btw) do and say about black democrats going to church? I have no problem going to church with anyone, as the kingdom of God - unlike down here - has no problem with color. It's the politics I believe God has a problem with. I am pretty sure he did not approve of the whole 'God D@mn America' 'sermon', btw. You want to attack people on politics then do so. Leave God and His church out of it.

I attended the 1st Baptist Church in Anchorage, Ak years ago, for the 1st time right before Reagan's re-election. The pastor came before the HUGE congregation, and the 1st words out of his mouth were how people needed to vote because 'God was unhappy with Democrats'. He didn't say 'God D@mn Democrats...or America'. He just said 'God was unhappy with Democrats' - basically vote Republican. I was sitting in the middle of the church....with their service being filmed and broadcast (I found out later). In this sea of attendees I immediately got up, made my way down to the end of the row, walked out, and never went back.

The church - that's GOD's house, not the Republican party's, not the democratic party's.

And when you hear something said so against God's message - like 'God D@mn America' - it shouldn't take you YEARS to make your way down to the end of the aisle and out the door. It should take a few seconds. As you said, however, that is up to each individual.

Having trouble managing your conversations?

How so, Lum? What exactly do all white republicans (racist, btw) do and say about black democrats going to church? I have no problem going to church with anyone, as the kingdom of God - unlike down here - has no problem with color. It's the politics I believe God has a problem with. I am pretty sure he did not approve of the whole 'God D@mn America' 'sermon', btw. You want to attack people on politics then do so. Leave God and His church out of it.

The church - that's GOD's house, not the Republican party's, not the democratic party's.

Having trouble managing your conversations?
Nope...that was for you and Coal...and Jill...and whoever wants to continue to try to take the spiritual 'high ground' on this issue. The issue is politics, not about the church and what church supports what candidate.

Yes, yes, that's what they all say.

Bullshit, you dime store hack.

Have the board figured out who's sock you are yet?

the last refuge of the wingnut.....it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

So you SERIOUSLY think that how approx. 48% of this nation now votes has nothing to do with the fact that they do not pay taxes and live on the handouts Liberals give them? :p

Good luck with that.

Jillian thinks the those not paying the taxes that fund the handouts they receive have the good of the country in mind when they vote.

Good luck with that.

Jillian thinks the those not paying the taxes that fund the handouts they receive have the good of the country in mind when they vote.

I pay more in taxes than you do.

blue states pay more in taxes than they take out.

red states take less than they pay

but please, keep repeating the same Goebbels lies

How so, Lum? What exactly do all white republicans (racist, btw) do and say about black democrats going to church? I have no problem going to church with anyone, as the kingdom of God - unlike down here - has no problem with color. It's the politics I believe God has a problem with. I am pretty sure He did not approve of the whole 'God D@mn America' 'sermon', either. You want to attack people on politics then do so. Leave God and His church out of it.

That's why I am not totally cool on the thread / thread title about how THIS church or THAT church is pulling for one candidate over another.

The church - that's GOD's house, not the Republican party's, not the Democratic party's.

You sure you don't know about all the venom your side of the fence spews at black democrats .. who are only exercising their right to choose why they want to vote for?

You sure you don't know about that?

You sure you don't know about that?

I am well aware of the racist venom on both sides. Thanks to the leaked DNC e-mails, though, we now know a lot more now about the DNC's anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Christianity, and incitement of violence at Conservative rallies.

Forum List

Back