African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

I speak fluent Ebonics .. and English very well. :0)

You say something ignorant and racist .. then expect that I'll respond respectfully. :lol: Fuck that.

Be a racist .. get treated like one.

Choose to be a House Negro and don't be shocked when people call you one.

:lol: I don't give a fuck what you or anybody else on this board calls me.

Go ahead and try it .. see if I give a fuck. :0)

:None of you stupid clowns post respectfully .. but you cry like babies when I respond in kind.

Pot meet kettle

Fuck your pot. :lol:

Black republicans don't really exist in any meaningful way. :0)

You seriously need to stop acting black...it's unbecoming

You need to stop acting like a racist bitch ..

.. anything else. :0)

:None of you stupid clowns post respectfully .. but you cry like babies when I respond in kind.

Pot meet kettle

You calling anyone a racist is simply hysterical but then anyone paying attention knows blacks are the biggest racists on the planet. Now settle down, Sparky before you get hurt

Pot meet kettle

That's not an act.

You found a Breitbart blurb hon, cmon, really.
Sorry, Lum - I didn't know you prescribed to the Liberal view that news sources are only 'valid' if they appear on the list of sources that do not speak ill of Democrats. :p

You say something ignorant and racist .. then expect that I'll respond respectfully. :lol: Fuck that.

You can call me whatever you want. What some porch monkey thinks is irrelevant.

::lol::lol:

"Porch monkey" .. how original.

Only 1% of African-Americans support Donald Trump ..

.. In fact .. NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

I bet that hurts :lol:

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

Ever listen to blacks talk? Mofo is used every fourth word

not among actual black people. maybe you're just hanging out with the ones who share your lack of intelle
I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

BlackAsCoal. He chooses to vote Democrat despite the dismal results for blacks having done so.

I'm going to guess you haven't been listening to the right running the southern strategy for two generations, huh?

Blacks call each other "brother" and "sister". With the black illegitimate birth rate at well over 70%, maybe they are.

^^^^^^^^^^

why African Americans, who are largely church-going and conservative don't vote GOP

.. In fact .. NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Stay behind whites :lol::lol: Just another demonstration of the mindless ignorance of RWers .. another glaring demonstration of why you're politically alone.

NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

Bet you've got some choice 'slant eye' slurs for Asians. They hate republicans too.

At the end of the day .. your party goes into the garbage can.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

Ever listen to blacks talk? Mofo is used every fourth word
And "MOFO" isn't a word. Maybe in ebonics.

Not my fault Democrats insist blacks lack the intelligence to obtain a photo ID.

More like how Liberals have spent decades trying to establish the lie that they are the party of minorities, LGBT, unity, for the middle class, etc....only to have all that blown to hades by the DNC's e-mails getting hacked exposing their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian mocking, scheming, and insults...and Hillary declaring she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.

Stay behind whites :lol::lol: Just another demonstration of the mindless ignorance of RWers .. another glaring demonstration of why you're politically alone.

NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

Bet you've got some choice 'slant eye' slurs for Asians. They hate republicans too.

Your people behind whites in many categories where being behind isn't good. Your people are ahead of whites in many categories when being ahead isn't. You tell me whose better off as a whole.

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

so you think he should say disgusting things in a polite manner like you do?

I would probably tell people who refer to mine with racist slurs and stereotypes to go f**k themselves. there is no reason to be polite to bigots
Jill, I do not say disgusting things, but thank you for your contribution. No, I just think one should be able to express themselves without the use of vulgarities. At least if you are going to use such words try not to use the same word in back-to-back sentences. It leads people to think that even your 'obscenity' vocabulary is limited.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't cuss when I post as a general rule.....even when rightwingnut pondscum call me "bitch" and "c**t:,

that said, I'm a NY'er and I appreciate the value of a good old fashioned cuss word. (which, btw, isn't "obscenity")

Unless Kasich replaces Trump on the ticket. The blue collar guys love Kasich. He isn't planning on creating new jobs. He's already done it in his state with higher paying manufacturing jobs....not working the concession stand at Trump Tower selling "Trump ties, shirts and hats" made in China..

You found a Breitbart blurb hon, cmon, really.
Sorry, Lum - I didn't know you prescribed to the Liberal view that news sources are only 'valid' if they appear on the list of sources that do not speak ill of Democrats. :p

It's Breitbart shoog, nice try.

Oh, the facts are wrong because you don't like the source excuse?

Most of us understand what Breitbart is and what it's about.

why African Americans, who are largely church-going and conservative don't vote GOP
I guess you prefer them attending Black Liberation theology church like Obama did for decades, mentored by Wright, who taught such great 'sermons' as 'God D@mn America'. I guess that's one way to go.

Forum List

Back