African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

More like how Liberals have spent decades trying to establish the lie that they are the party of minorities, LGBT, unity, for the middle class, etc....only to have all that blown to hades by the DNC's e-mails getting hacked exposing their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian mocking, scheming, and insults...and Hillary declaring she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.

the problem is, it's always nasty bigoted old angry white males telling others what they should and should find offense with or find important,

again, you can't do what your bigoted candidate and your bigoted party have done for decades and expect support from anyone who isn't angry white, uneducated male. you're party and your candidate have gotten so bad that you're losing the college educated white male vote this time around for the first time in about four decades.

You found a Breitbart blurb hon, cmon, really.
Sorry, Lum - I didn't know you prescribed to the Liberal view that news sources are only 'valid' if they appear on the list of sources that do not speak ill of Democrats. :p

It's Breitbart shoog, nice try.

Oh, the facts are wrong because you don't like the source excuse?

Most of us understand what Breitbart is and what it's about.
Too bad they are not unbiased like the NY Times.

Kinda like the republican party that supposedly represents working class uneducated and working poor whites ain't it.

More like how Liberals have spent decades trying to establish the lie that they are the party of minorities, LGBT, unity, for the middle class, etc....only to have all that blown to hades by the DNC's e-mails getting hacked exposing their anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian mocking, scheming, and insults...and Hillary declaring she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.

Yes, like I've been trying to tell some of you rubes, it is the entire system. "Both" sides. But you can still only see one side of it through very jaundiced eyes.

why African Americans, who are largely church-going and conservative don't vote GOP
I guess you prefer them attending Black Liberation theology church like Obama did for decades, mentored by Wright, who taught such great 'sermons' as 'God D@mn America'. I guess that's one way to go.

blah blah blah blah blah blah....

non-sequitur and not anything I said.

You found a Breitbart blurb hon, cmon, really.
Sorry, Lum - I didn't know you prescribed to the Liberal view that news sources are only 'valid' if they appear on the list of sources that do not speak ill of Democrats. :p

Who said the NYT wasn't?

Right, no one.

Unless Kasich replaces Trump on the ticket. The blue collar guys love Kasich.

Every election Washington Establishment degenerates like Kasich tell the American people to hold their noses and to vote for the candidates THEY chose 'for the good of the party', and the moment the people rebel and pick their own candidate self/party-serving politicians like Kasich 'take their ball and go home', proving that not only do they not care about the party but they NEVER did. It's all about THEM. If people do not understand that then that's their problem.

why African Americans, who are largely church-going and conservative don't vote GOP
I guess you prefer them attending Black Liberation theology church like Obama did for decades, mentored by Wright, who taught such great 'sermons' as 'God D@mn America'. I guess that's one way to go.

In america that would be the individual's decision, not yours or mine.

Who said the NYT wasn't?

Right, no one.
Either the story is true or it is not. Present the evidence.

Unless Kasich replaces Trump on the ticket. The blue collar guys love Kasich.

Every election Washington Establishment degenerates like Kasich tell the American people to hold their noses and to vote for the candidates THEY chose 'for the good of the party', and the moment the people rebel and pick their own candidate self/party-serving politicians like Kasich 'take their ball and go home', proving that not only do they not care about the party but they NEVER did. It's all about THEM. If people do not understand that then that's their problem.

Yup, exactly, bye.

the problem is, it's always nasty bigoted old angry white males telling others what they should and should find offense with or find important,

again, you can't do what your bigoted candidate and your bigoted party have done for decades and expect support from anyone who isn't angry white, uneducated male. you're party and your candidate have gotten so bad that you're losing the college educated white male vote this time around for the first time in about four decades.

So blacks falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Democrats isn't important?

:lol: I don't give a fuck what you or anybody else on this board calls me.

Go ahead and try it .. see if I give a fuck. :0)

:None of you stupid clowns post respectfully .. but you cry like babies when I respond in kind.

You can call me whatever you want. What some porch monkey thinks is irrelevant.

::lol::lol:

"Porch monkey" .. how original.

Only 1% of African-Americans support Donald Trump ..

.. In fact .. NO OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC IN THIS COUNTRY SUPPORTS TRUMP IN THE MAJORITY BUT WHITE MEN.

I bet that hurts :lol:

Does it hurt knowing that blacks, despite all the effort Democrats supposedly put into helping them with things like AA that they still can't keep up with white people?

It doesn't hurt me to know that you're willing to stay behind whites in order to stay on the plantation.

Poor anything support Democrats since Democrats are willing to support them with someone else's money.

the last refuge of the wingnut.....

it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

again, you can't engage in slurs and hate-mongering against every group except for white males and think anyone else is going to vote for your loon.

Who said the NYT wasn't?

Right, no one.
Either the story is true or it is not. Present the evidence.

Ain't my story pard, you're a tad confused as per usual.

I completely agree, Lum...as is the decision to support any candidate one wants to, which this church has done...to the scorn of so many who think they should not.

So blacks falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Democrats isn't important?

So white males falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Republicans isn't important?

the last refuge of the wingnut.....it has zero to do with that "free stuff" nonsense. the fact that you loons repeat it as a mantra is just proof of your cluelessness.

So you SERIOUSLY think that how approx. 48% of this nation now votes has nothing to do with the fact that they do not pay taxes and live on the handouts Liberals give them? :p

Good luck with that.

I completely agree, Lum...as is the decision to support any candidate one wants to, which this church has done...to the scorn of so many who think they should not.

No differently than what republicans do and say about black democrats .. who outnumber the few is the church BY FAR.

.. and therein is why republicans are whining.

last I checked there were 34 states with republican governors.

how's that going for minorities in places like flint?

So white males falling behind in most economic and educational categories despite supporting Republicans isn't important?
Today's heavily liberal contributed economy has hurt everyone.

what garbage....every time you loons run things, you break them.

but please keep making up things because you're afraid your white supremacists are getting creamed.

Forum List

Back